The real death rate of COVID-19 in the U.S. may be 140 times smaller than what is being reported

If you don't know then quit claiming I want to kill people. If can't state the conditions for ending the lock down, then you're just a fucking demagogu If there's one thing all you douchebags refuse to do is to be specific about the deadline for your demands.

I have never made such claims, but they so seem reasonable. I have no demands, I am passing along to you what the experts put in charge by the man you worship are saying.

Again, you claimed "when it's time." That isn't an answer. That's bullshit.

It is actually the right answer, nobody can give an exact fucking day, that is just stupid.
Again, I didn't ask for an exact date. Your "answer" was a dodge. "When it's time" is not an answer. If even a single person dies after the shutdown is ended, turds like you will be screaming that trump killed someone's grandma.

The only people I'm listening to are the front line workers who are not only trying to save lives, but keep from getting sick themselves or infecting their family. A couple guys writing an academic paper this early into a pandemic without knowing the proper numbers is useless. Feel free to list the last time cities were forced to do the things going on right now.
You're not listening to anyone who contradicts the TDS fake news narrative designed to generate the maximum level of hysteria. Why would a nurse be more of an authority than someone who has done graduate studies in virology? No reason.

No one gives a shit about who you "listen to."

No, I'm listening to people that are ON THE FRONT LINES IN THE HOSPITALS, over people trying to crunch numbers that are changing every minute and almost 99.9% inaccurate. It would be like you writing a paper about how to build a racecar, but your only experience was watching the Fast and the Furious franchise. If no one cares what I listen to, then why the fuck did you reply to my post?
How are the people "on the front lines" going to give you accurate numbers if they don't crunch numbers? What are they going to do, stick a finger up their ass and then give you a number based on how bad it smells?

The bottom line is that you're blowing hot gas out your ass. You don't want to know that your figures are bogus, so you come up with lame excuses for ignoring the facts. You're a classic TDS moron who believes feelings are more important than facts.

The people on the front line know what the fuck is going on, and now just how many people are actually getting seriously ill and dying. You have the same issue as Trump does. You only look at numbers as a way to dehumanize the victims of the virus in order to hold your stance.

So then, if people disagree with you and say it is a lot worse than you say it is, you respond aggressively with the idea that those people are hoping it is bad just so it will hurt Trump. Despite what you may think, not everything is about Trump... I mean he did say he isn't responsible for anything bad going on.
In other words, don't look at the facts, just rely on emotion.

You're a douchebag and a moron.

If you don't know then quit claiming I want to kill people. If can't state the conditions for ending the lock down, then you're just a fucking demagogu If there's one thing all you douchebags refuse to do is to be specific about the deadline for your demands.

I have never made such claims, but they so seem reasonable. I have no demands, I am passing along to you what the experts put in charge by the man you worship are saying.

Again, you claimed "when it's time." That isn't an answer. That's bullshit.

It is actually the right answer, nobody can give an exact fucking day, that is just stupid.
I didn't ask for an exact day. I asked for the conditions that would indicate we can end the lockdown. And, of course, you dodged answering once again. The fact is you want it to do on as long as possible. The more damage to our economy the better, That means more votes against Trump, right?

What an asshole.

I gave you the conditions that would indicate we can end the lockdown. go back and read my post and you will have them.
You gave utterly vague mish mash. "well, if the number of new cases is low enough and we know it's not going to start up again then may be we might consider it." You nailed down nothing.

There is no way to nail it down till after we hit the peak of the curve, whenever that is. Once we see a curve instead of an upwards slope we can start the process of returning things to normal. Trump's team is predicting that peak to be around April 15th.
More meaningless bullshit. "We will end it when it's time" You're a bottomless pit of wisdom and answers.

Neat.

Danfromsquirrelhill has an opinion and a Wordpress page.

Not far off from the paper released by 2 Stanford virologists last week... But I don't think they used Iceland as a comparison.. The Stanford people DID use other countries tho to arrive at a MUCH lower mortality rate..

Oh, they're virologists?

Read more carefully what I said.. The opinion in this OP is similar to 2 Stanford virologists who pushed a white paper last week... VERY similar and it got a lot of coverage that APPARENTLY , Morning Joe and Mikka did not give you... So that "blog site" is not very far off from what experts OUTSIDE the CDC are claiming...

GOT IT? Good -- now tune to Don Da Lemon for how many people Trump killed today....

Yep! How stupid are all the people saying this virus is a BIG DEAL???

I mean how quickly we forget every year so many people die that they have to set up temporary morgues and turn convention centers into make-shift hospitals! :rolleyes:

maxresdefault.jpg

^ nothing new here ^

Nope, that's normal. Happens every flu season.

giphy.gif

The only people I'm listening to are the front line workers who are not only trying to save lives, but keep from getting sick themselves or infecting their family. A couple guys writing an academic paper this early into a pandemic without knowing the proper numbers is useless. Feel free to list the last time cities were forced to do the things going on right now.
You're not listening to anyone who contradicts the TDS fake news narrative designed to generate the maximum level of hysteria. Why would a nurse be more of an authority than someone who has done graduate studies in virology? No reason.

No, I'm listening to people that are ON THE FRONT LINES IN THE HOSPITALS, over people trying to crunch numbers that are changing every minute and almost 99.9% inaccurate. It would be like you writing a paper about how to build a racecar, but your only experience was watching the Fast and the Furious franchise. If no one cares what I listen to, then why the fuck did you reply to my post?
How are the people "on the front lines" going to give you accurate numbers if they don't crunch numbers? What are they going to do, stick a finger up their ass and then give you a number based on how bad it smells?

The bottom line is that you're blowing hot gas out your ass. You don't want to know that your figures are bogus, so you come up with lame excuses for ignoring the facts. You're a classic TDS moron who believes feelings are more important than facts.

The people on the front line know what the fuck is going on, and now just how many people are actually getting seriously ill and dying. You have the same issue as Trump does. You only look at numbers as a way to dehumanize the victims of the virus in order to hold your stance.

So then, if people disagree with you and say it is a lot worse than you say it is, you respond aggressively with the idea that those people are hoping it is bad just so it will hurt Trump. Despite what you may think, not everything is about Trump... I mean he did say he isn't responsible for anything bad going on.

I didn't expect you to understand what I posted. Discussions like this take people that don't have a screw loose.

I'll say it one more time, I'll take the voice of all the thousands of front line workers saying how bad this is, over a projection from a couple of authors writing papers based on stats we know are inaccurate.

I didn't expect you to understand what I posted. Discussions like this take people that don't have a screw loose.

I'll say it one more time, I'll take the voice of all the thousands of front line workers saying how bad this is, over a projection from a couple of authors writing papers based on stats we know are inaccurate.
I understand exactly what you're saying. I can't believe how fucking stupid you are. You said you rely on emotions instead of those nasty facts and numbers.

I understand exactly what you're saying. I can't believe how fucking stupid you are. You said you rely on emotions instead of those nasty facts and numbers.

No, at no point did I say I rely on emotions, so no, you don't understand. I rely on people SEEING what is going on and how unusual and awful the situation is.

No, at no point did I say I rely on emotions, so no, you don't understand. I rely on people SEEING what is going on and how unusual and awful the situation is.
Yes you did. you said you relied on "the voice of all the thousands of front line workers saying how bad this is." In other words, emotions, not facts. You explicitely rejected relying on facts and data because that doesn't support your imbecile agenda.

Those strangers are claiming to have knowledge of when to end the shutdown
They are? Like,, the date? Or, are you just delusional and rabid and looking for a reason to throw a hissy fit?

Easy call
Like you, moron. Of course you wont' give a date. You don't want to be pinned down and be held responsible for your misinformation. However, you attack anyone who proposes a date anywhere before April 30. You don't even concede that after that date is acceptable.

"No, not that" is your response to every inquiry about an end date.

Last edited:
Of course you wont' give a date.
Because I don't know a date. Because, unlike your dumb ass, I go out and read what scientists say. And they say they don't know, and they say why.

But you, on the other hand, beg strangers on a message board and listen to Rush to get your info. How embarrassing for you.

Of course you wont' give a date.
Because I don't know a date. Because, unlike your dumb ass, I go out and read what scientists say. And they say they don't know, and they say why.

But you, on the other hand, beg strangers on a message board and listen to Rush to get your info. How embarrassing for you.
If you don't know when the shutdown should end, then shut your fucking yap. Don't go around telling everyone that their opinions are bullshit.

I haven't even mentioned Rush. I simply refer to the know facts and make my own decisions.

Last edited:
I have been to Iceland. Its about the size of Minnesota, North and South Dakota combined. The land is entirely made up of a porous volcanic black light rock which is no good for growing things. It has vast amounts of geothermal energy used for home heating and electricity generation. Most of the 350,000 people live in the south west with smaller town mainly round the coast. It has fish, fish and more fish than it could ever eat. It is not a member of the European Union and is a protectorate of Denmark. It has no military. It has 3 languages, Icelandic, Danish and English. Reading is a huge pastime. I think its findings on Corona findings would be interesting.

If you don't know when the shutdown should end, then shut your fucking yap
Then, since you don't know either, you should shut your dicklicker. See how that works? You have a bad, childlike habit of not thinking past the first 5 syllables that fizzle into your rectum.
I think it should end now. If we didn't have a shutdown for the flu last winter that killed 80,000 people then there's no reason to have one now.

Forum List

Back