The Raiders are going full woke, they may sign Kaepernick!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The Raiders fired and essentially destroyed the career of a good man and a great coach in John Gruden over Woke BS. Now they are seriously considering bringing in Kaepernick, the King of Woke who hasn't taken a snap in 6 years! And on top of that he was a bench warmer when he QUIT the NFL. He would be poison in any locker room. I really hope they do it, let's see the Woke experiment play out.

The Raiders fired and essentially destroyed the career of a good man and a great coach in John Gruden over Woke BS. Now they are seriously considering bringing in Kaepernick, the King of Woke who hasn't taken a snap in 6 years! And on top of that he was a bench warmer when he QUIT the NFL. He would be poison in any locker room. I really hope they do it, let's see the Woke experiment play out.
they suck anyway.....

Kaepernick is a racist asshole.
I hope that he is Booed every time that the NFL shows his face on TV.
The NFL also supports the violent racist hate group BLM.
I haven't watched a NFL game in 3 years.
College games are better, they don't subject their fans to Left Wing hate and racism.

Kaepernick is a racist asshole.
I hope that he is Booed every time that the NFL shows his face on TV.
The NFL also supports the violent racist hate group BLM.
I haven't watched a NFL game in 3 years.
College games are better, they don't subject their fans to Left Wing hate and racism.
Kaepernicks mom is white. He is not a racist because he protested against racism.

What Gruden said was racist. The Raiders do not have a quality back up. On top of that, the Raiders have a history of giving outcasts a second chance. What is woke ahole? Opposition to white racism? You have a problem with people who oppose white racism?

Ray Guy should have punted that imbecile Davis out of the stadium when he was a kid

As devoted as Raider fans are to the team they will accept him.

What Gruden said was racist. The Raiders do not have a quality back up. On top of that, the Raiders have a history of giving outcasts a second chance. What is woke ahole? Opposition to white racism? You have a problem with people who oppose white racism?

What people don't like about Kaep is his kneeling during the National Anthem done to disrespect the Middle Class.

It has nothing to do with his racial identity.

Just with his hatred of our country.

Honky players who hate the country also get a lot of heat.

I don't see Kap having any impact in the NFL, but this is the Raiders, the team of renegades, and if Kap was going to be signed anywhere, it would be here. Of course, the Raiders have been celebrated for this in past, their outlaw image, but that is different with Kap.

You are the definition of what Woke is chump

You shot your mouth off and then went dikless when you found out the Buffalo punk was a far leftist AOC loon.........................BAWWWWWHAHA you are so fucking sroopid wacist

Ray Guy should have punted that imbecile Davis out of the stadium when he was a kid
I have no problem with the old Raiders. I didn't go for that Jack Tatum assassin stuff but they played to win and took no crap from anyone. Now it looks like they bow to the New Woke Order just like the Redskins (or whatever there name is now).

I have no problem with the old Raiders. I didn't go for that Jack Tatum assassin stuff but they played to win and took no crap from anyone. Now it looks like they bow to the New Woke Order just like the Redskins (or whatever there name is now).
The old Raiders were cool. After the old man died, kappoota

always call them the Redskins...forever

You are the definition of what Woke is chump

You shot your mouth off and then went dikless when you found out the Buffalo punk was a far leftist AOC loon.........................BAWWWWWHAHA you are so fucking sroopid wacist

The shooter was a white supremacist dumb ass. He was repeating Replacement Theory. None of that is leftist, but his ideology is irrelevant.

The old Raiders were cool. After the old man died, kappoota

always call them the Redskins...forever
There are no more redskins but if you want to go racist, then we rename the Patriots the New England Honkies since whites like you think white means patriot.

Jack Tatum played football just like Dick Butkus did. He hit hard and he is my favorite all time player. I tried to be Jack Tatum when I played football and then rugby.. My shoulders paid for it. There is o woke order. People are trying to rid America of white racism. Seems you have a problem with that. I don't think Serenity would approve of your opposition.

Forum List

Back