The Raiders are going full woke, they may sign Kaepernick!

I don't see Kap having any impact in the NFL, but this is the Raiders, the team of renegades, and if Kap was going to be signed anywhere, it would be here. Of course, the Raiders have been celebrated for this in past, their outlaw image, but that is different with Kap.
Kap is not an outlaw in the Raider sense. He is an entitled woke douche bag who disrespected the flag, police and veterans and then quit the NFL.

The Raiders fired and essentially destroyed the career of a good man and a great coach in John Gruden over Woke BS. Now they are seriously considering bringing in Kaepernick, the King of Woke who hasn't taken a snap in 6 years! And on top of that he was a bench warmer when he QUIT the NFL. He would be poison in any locker room. I really hope they do it, let's see the Woke experiment play out.

I'd be surprised if they actually sign him. And if they do he'll be a bench warmer.
Then he'll go on a rant claiming they're racist because they wont play him.
To be honest I hope they do sign him,the fireworks would be fun to watch.

What people don't like about Kaep is his kneeling during the National Anthem done to disrespect the Middle Class.

It has nothing to do with his racial identity.

Just with his hatred of our country.

Honky players who hate the country also get a lot of heat.

Of course he sucks at QB which is one reason no one wants him.
The other is they dont want cancer in the locker room.

I'd be surprised if they actually sign him. And if they do he'll be a bench warmer.
Then he'll go on a rant claiming they're racist because they wont play him.
To be honest I hope they do sign him,the fireworks would be fun to watch.
I'm with you, I don't follow the NFL anymore (other than to bet games :cool:) and I'm pissed at the Raiders for destroying John Gruden.

If I was Kaepernick I woulda signed with a USFL team and proved myself after being out of football for so long. Far as I'm concerned, the Raiders or any other team can do what they want, but there is an off the field political issue here that could be divisive in your locker-room and in your fan base. I don't think he's worth the risk.

I'm with you, I don't follow the NFL anymore (other than to bet games :cool:) and I'm pissed at the Raiders for destroying John Gruden.

I still watch because I love football.
It's funny though,they never mention the race bullshit because they know it won't be well received.
I can ignore the stupid crap they put in the end zone as well as the stupid crap on the back of the helmets.

All Raiders fans should send a thank you note, they actually started winning once he was gone. And my god, those draft picks of his! Dude was not good at his job.

1653703815421.png

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If I was Kaepernick I woulda signed with a USFL team and proved myself after being out of football for so long. Far as I'm concerned, the Raiders or any other team can do what they want, but there is an off the field political issue here that could be divisive in your locker-room and in your fan base. I don't think he's worth the risk.
Kaepernick does not have to do that any more than any other free agent.

All of that talk and they left Oakland for Vegas. Loyal fans mean nothing but perceptions in social justice means everything. No one puts and shuts up. Just making deeds as the money train keeps coming in. So, the players stop playing in an older stadium not up to NFL standards and move to a palace in a city that takes money away from the people.

Forum List

Back