The Rage Of Being An Authentic Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
boy, you have really swallowed the lie whole. These two short, short videos do not show the bulk of what happened that day. And you and others are very good at projection as a defense mechanism. I thought many times when Trump was in office, how he routinely projected his own faults, failures and negative traits to others.

Biden voters caused over 12 thousand riots, arsons, attrocities- not Trump supporters.

Suddenly the trait is reversed????

You moron.....it's the same lie Democrats always tell.....that in the 60s the Republicans became the racists and the party of bullwhips and lynching suddenly loved black folks.

I used to be surprised at how stupid your sort are.

Nope. Cant post that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you don't know what success is or who you are talking to. A sellout is not a successful person. As for me, I've done better than you ever will and I don't have to bend over kissing white ass to do it. Trump did not get twice the black vote in 2020 and 88 percent of blacks voted against him. I am a member of the real black community grasshopper. I'm not an Asian that only reads right wing propaganda. You will watch me be right and you will like it. If blacks turn to republicans in this election, it will be the worst mistake we have ever made. The opinion of a low self esteem Asian numbskill means nothing. Do you understand?

Now go eat some fisheads.
If you were ACTUALLY successful, you would not whine as obsessively as you do about that imaginary white devil somehow preventing it.

That is just basic logic, the likes of which you fail to recognize due to your hatreds.

I don’t see where this is labeled a zone one thread and I just checked the index. Perhaps you made a mistake?

Race Relations is a part of Zone 1 now, ( see attached link from when it was announced).

For some reason this thread is not labeled as such.

We will look into it, thanks for the heads up.

Thread 'Welcome RACE RELATIONS and RELIGION to Zone 1!' Welcome RACE RELATIONS and RELIGION to Zone 1!

Biden voters caused over 12 thousand riots, arsons, attrocities- not Trump supporters.

Suddenly the trait is reversed????

You moron.....it's the same lie Democrats always tell.....that in the 60s the Republicans became the racists and the party of bullwhips and lynching suddenly loved black folks.

I used to be surprised at how stupid your sort are.
That did not happen.

And republicans did switch in the 60's.

75 percent of Asians vote democrat. Why don't we see you talking about Asians being part of the political rice fields? You only post racism against blacks. You are an example of the anti blackness we get from Asians that white racists ignore.

Of course they didn't.

I'd say most who say that are lying.....but you, as dumb as asphalt.

A brief look at the historical facts will show that this is an unsupported leftist theory. Racist Democrats who were in power as the Dixiecrat Party, founded in the 1940s, did not became today’s Republicans. They were Dixicrats…not Dixiecans. And went right back to being Democrats.
No, the Parties Didn't 'Switch'

Watch me prove how truly stupid the 'flip' myth is:

What the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as you do, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for your news.....

.....what are the chances would be that you woke up tomorrow praising Donald Trump's election and presidency, and voting Republican......you know....'flipping.'

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives, who formed a party to fight Democrats and slavery, suddenly decided to become racists.

This is where you say 'duhhhhhhhh......"
Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms and other racists left the democratic party and turned republican. The south used to be a Democratic stronghold, now it's republican. So you are just running your mouth and saying nothing.

Conservative Republicans did not oppose slavery. Radical Republicans did and they were a liberal faction within the republican party. This historical bit of fact evades people like you who can only argue disingenuous mess.

Just state the "facts" and ask for questions.

Strom Thurmond, Jesse Helms and other racists left the democratic party and turned republican. The south used to be a Democratic stronghold, now it's republican. So you are just running your mouth and saying nothing.

Conservative Republicans did not oppose slavery. Radical Republicans did and they were a liberal faction within the republican party. This historical bit of fact evades people like you who can only argue disingenuous mess.

You have an amazing imperviousness to education.

You must have been the Democrat of the Month, huh?

But.....ever the optimist, I......here is what you missed out on in government school"

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Our Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Part

1655410850300.png

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. The party of the bullwhip, and plantations and slavery, of Nathan Bedford Forrest, the KKK and Jim Crow, the party of barring black children from schools, has become more efficient today:

"Massive increase in Black Americans murdered was result of defund police movement: experts
Black Americans were disproportionately affected by the skyrocketing murders of 2020"

Massive increase in Black Americans murdered was result of defund police movement: experts

Black Americans saw a greater spike in murders in 2020 compared to years prior, and at a higher rate than the national increase.

www.foxnews.com

But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

Don't forget.....this is where you say 'duhhhhhhhhhhh.....'

more unneccessary flourishes.

Mod Mode: Zone 1 thread: Quit the personal attacks. further personal attacks will result in disciplinary strikes against offending posters.
Are you referring to the racist attack in post #30, or something else?

Do not repond to mod messages. for the 37th time. Contact us by PM.
AND -- Post 30 is civil discussion and opinion. Refute it or ignore it.

You have an amazing imperviousness to education.

You must have been the Democrat of the Month, huh?

But.....ever the optimist, I......here is what you missed out on in government school"

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Part

View attachment 658803

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. The party of the bullwhip, and plantations and slavery, of Nathan Bedford Forrest, the KKK and Jim Crow, the party of barring black children from schools, has become more efficient today:

"Massive increase in Black Americans murdered was result of defund police movement: experts
Black Americans were disproportionately affected by the skyrocketing murders of 2020"

Massive increase in Black Americans murdered was result of defund police movement: experts

Black Americans saw a greater spike in murders in 2020 compared to years prior, and at a higher rate than the national increase.

www.foxnews.com

But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

Don't forget.....this is where you say 'duhhhhhhhhhhh.....'
Between emancipation and the Civil Rights Act, there were 20 presidents. 12 were Republican. None of those republicans stopped lynchings, convict leasing, contract selling, redlining, restrictive covenants or apartheid. So I don't know who you think you're talking to, but I know the history.

Therefore take your snake oil elsewhere.

this has no purpose in Civil discussion. Points are only scored on the valid content and honesty you bring in with you.

Between emancipation and the Civil Rights Act, there were 20 presidents. 12 were Republican. None of those republicans stopped lynchings, convict leasing, contract selling, redlining, restrictive covenants or apartheid. So I don't know who you think you're talking to, but I know the history.

Have you noticed that racism is still the hallmark of the Nazi...er, Democrat Party?

1. January 26th, 1922: House passes bill authored by U.S. Rep. Leonidas Dyer (R-MO) making lynching a federal crime; Senate Democrats block it with filibuster*119 Members voted AGAINST the Bill. OF THE 199, 103 were members of the Democratic Party http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2012...-the-history-the-timeline-of-democrat-racism/
https://review.law.stanford.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2021/03/Zier-73-Stan.-L.-Rev.-777.pdf

2. "The lynchings were Southern whites' extrajudicial efforts to maintain social control, white supremacy, and Democratic Party rule, ..... From 1882 to 1968, "...nearly 200 anti-lynching bills were introduced in Congress, and three passed the House. Seven presidents between 1890 and 1952 petitioned Congress to pass a federal law."[10] Not one bill was approved by the Senate because of the powerful opposition of the Southern Democratic voting block."

en.wikipedia.org

Dyer Anti-Lynching Bill - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org

3. "The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.
....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly

4. “And just as the paramilitary and hooded Ku Klux Klan was used as, per Columbia University historian Eric Foner, “a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party” and, according to University of North Carolina historian Allen Trelease, the “terrorist arm of the Democratic Party,” so now the hooded- fascists of Antifa are being used as a paramilitary organization designed to further the Left’s political agenda by force.”
Antifa: The New Ku Klux Klan - The American Spectator | USA News and PoliticsThe American Spectator | USA News and Politics

5. Many whites were lynched because they were Republicans who supported their fellow Black citizens and opposed the lawless act of lynching. Tuskegee University has the best documentation of lynching. It records an 1892 high of 69 whites and 161 blacks lynched. WALTER WILLIAMS: Blacks of yesteryear and today (column)

6. Language is important, so in any discussion of who the segregationists were, liberals switch the word “Democrats” to “southerners.” Remember, the Civil Rights Act of 1957 was supported by all the Republicans in the Senate, but only 29 of 47 Democrats…and a number of the ‘segregationist’ Democrats were northern Dems (Oregon, Washington, Montana, and Wyoming). Not southerners: Democrats.
There were plenty of southern integrationists. They were Republicans.

Look carefully and you will note how important skin color is to Democrats

That's called racism.

speaking of points -- The Nazi card subtracts a bunch.

Presidents, especially before FDR massively increased Federal power, can't control state's actions.

Presidents, especially before FDR massively increased Federal power, can't control state's actions.
States rights are not supreme. Federal law is. But your post has nothing to do with the fact that republicans were complicit in apartheid.

States rights are not supreme. Federal law is. But your post has nothing to do with the fact that republicans were complicit in apartheid.
Before FDR they were. Only FDR watered down state's rights to the point the federal government can ride rough-shod over the states.

"Record number of black Republicans running for office

GOP has 'an unprecedented opportunity'​

..... record 81 black candidates are running for Congress as Republicans this year, an increase of more than 50% over the 2020 election cycle, according to the National Republican Congressional Committee.

In an opinion column for Newsweek, Jeff Charles noted the new development comes after decades of struggling to attract minorities minority voters as well as candidates.

Charles, the host of "A Fresh Perspective" podcast, said that in the "post-Trump era, it appears the GOP is beginning to embrace a new strategy, one that includes supporting minority and female candidates to appeal to a broader swath of voters."

However, the trend actually began under President Trump, who won the approval of a substantial portion of black voters and featured many black leaders during the 2020 Republican convention."

Don't say I didn't warn you.....

Better get out before the tar is warmed up.

Closed. The Thread starter and others in here need to fully embrace civil discussion. WE do the thread moderation and we've got about 40 actions in a 3 page thread to prove that. Not gonna reward people for making same infractions OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. Study up on "civil debate and discussion before you try again.

I don’t see where this is labeled a zone one thread and I just checked the index. Perhaps you made a mistake?

In the Race and Religion forums that are newly added to Zone1, only threads that were CREATED after Tuesday or Wednes will AUTOMATICALLY have a "Zone1" prefix added to the title.

But you are to ASSUME that ANY threads in the listings for this forum are STILL gonna be Zone1 discussion.. EVEN IF -- they are boosted back to life from 10 years ago -- we will probably CLOSE THOSE -- but ASSUME that anything you ADD to any thread in these forums complies with Zone1 Civil discussion.

We hate to see WHOLE POSTS deleted for infractions that are a small fraction of the content of that post. UNFORTUNATELY -- that's what we generally have to do.. I've just taken the time to help you UNDERSTAND how to avoid losing GOOD WORK -- for silly slip-ups on the civil discussion rules. So I've STRUCK thru the kind of material you WANT to avoid in order to NOT lose the "good work".

That said -- the grace period on this change is pretty much up and citations and threadbans/warnings are coming back in usual situations. We APPRECIATE and admire the PROGRESS HERE. We truly do. I think that extra respect for these forums was LONG overdue.

Not singling people out. Just have spent a lot of time doing this and can't remember every post I "struck-thru". I DO know that before close -- mod staff had deleted about 25 to 35 posts -- and YOU CAN avoid losing the work if you look back at the Strike-thrus and see examples of what MIGHT have caused a "total" post deletion.

PoliticalChic IM2 Dogmaphobe ninja007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back