Just to clarify: Justice Thomas is a black hero and an American hero

LOL at a racist hood rat like you whining about educated black men abandoning your plantation.
You mean the educated black man who used an AA program to go to Law School, but now wants to destroy that program for those who are coming behind him. That educated man? Take your racist redneck ass on somewhere else with that bullshit.

You mean the educated black man who used an AA program to go to Law School, but now wants to destroy that program for those who are coming behind him. That educated man? Take your racist redneck ass on somewhere else with that bullshit.
Why do you hate educated blacks?

Clarence Thomas is not only the most accomplished Black in America today but also the best Justice on the Supreme Court.

Instead of the hateful Negroes celebrating his outstanding achievements they put the hate on him because he refuses to be a house boy in the Democrat welfare plantation. He isn't giving them the welfare, entitlements, dismissal of crime and ass kissing they have been told by the pukey Liberals that they think they are entitled to.

He is ten times the man with a million times the achievement than all these other filthy ass Negro heroes that the Libtards worship so much.

Clarence Thomas is not only the most accomplished Black in America today but also the best Justice on the Supreme Court.

Instead of the hateful Negroes celebrating his outstanding achievements they put the hate on him because he refuses to be a house boy in the Democrat welfare plantation. He isn't giving them the welfare, entitlements, dismissal of crime and ass kissing they have been told by the pukey Liberals that they think they are entitled to.

He is ten times the man with a million times the achievement than all these other filthy ass Negro heroes that the Libtards worship so much.
Uneducated blacks hate educated blacks.

You are not speaking in the sense of education, see folks like you love black folks who bow down to you, laugh when nothing is funny, shuffle their feet and look at the floor when you are talking to them. You mean those educated blacks. The ones black folks call coons and boot lickers.

You are not speaking in the sense of education, see folks like you love black folks who bow down to you, laugh when nothing is funny, shuffle their feet and look at the floor when you are talking to them. You mean those educated blacks. The ones black folks call coons and boot lickers.
You really are obtuse.

The dumbass Negroes hate anybody that is not on that Democrat welfare plantation. They hate it when a Black with intelligence escapes the slave plantation and does well.

As compared to a reject, redneck, 6th grade educated, racist Klansman.

I am offended by your culture slur.

I am a Florida Cracker, not a Redneck.

If you are going to be intolerant with your hate than at least get your slur right.

Actually you are a redneck, racist POS.

I am sorry but I have to advise you one more time that the racist hate term "redneck" you Negroes use to hate on White people does not apply to me. The term "Cracker" is appropriate. I am a proud Cracker.

Redneck would be appropriate for someone that worked outside in the sun. I was an Engineering Director for the largest Aerospace company in the world. I would occasionally do some field project work that entailed outside work but for the most part I had an executive office where sat in a chair behind a big desk where I threw away resumes for dumbass Negroes looking for work. My neck did not get sunburned doing that.

If you want to spout your typical butthurt Negro racial hatred then at least use the right cultural slur. It just makes you look like a fool to get that wrong just like you get everything else wrong.

As far as being a "racist" I am an amateur compared to you hate filled dumbass ghetto entitlement Negroes. I just call it as I see. You Negroes live racism. It is a major part of your ghetto culture.

He's a scumbag. Period. Just like Kavanaugh. Scumbags shouldn't get to sit on the highest court in the land. He didn't pass the moral character test.
The moment the Anita Hill accusations surfaced, his nomination should have been pulled. And yes, I blame Joe Biden and Ted Kennedy directly for Thomas's confirmation.
He's the black guy that white people like to point to that makes them feel like they can support because he doesn't have much in the way of sympathy or empathy for the people that make up his race.
In other words, he agrees with their views of most black people.

I can disagree with the rulings until the cows come home with Roberts, Barrett, Gorsuch, and even Alito. But I never once questioned their moral character to be able to sit on the bench.
Thomas and Kavanaugh..don't make the grade.
People question the moral character of Barack Obama and Kamala Harris in the same way you are doing with Clarence Thomas.

People question the moral character of Barack Obama and Kamala Harris in the same way you are doing with Clarence Thomas.
Neither Obama or Harris sit on the Supreme Court. They are irrelevant to this conversation. Neither of them make rulings on laws and precedent that affect every person in the United States of America.
To sit on the court, you should possess impeccable moral character. Neither Thomas or Kavanaugh do.

Neither Obama or Harris sit on the Supreme Court. They are irrelevant to this conversation. Neither of them make rulings on laws and precedent that affect every person in the United States of America.
To sit on the court, you should possess impeccable moral character. Neither Thomas or Kavanaugh do.
Fair enough…. Let’s focus on the Court. Since you are focusing on lack of impeccable moral character among the justices, where is Sotomayor on your list? You think it is impeccably moral for a Justice to state the role of the Justices is to “legislate from the Bench”? Or, how about Sotomayor having her staff pitch schools and libraries throughout the country into buying her memoir so she can grab an extra $3.7M up against her public servant salary?

Fair enough…. Let’s focus on the Court. Since you are focusing on lack of impeccable moral character among the justices, where is Sotomayor on your list? You think it is impeccably moral for a Justice to state the role of the Justices is to “legislate from the Bench”? Or, how about Sotomayor having her staff pitch schools and libraries throughout the country into buying her memoir so she can grab an extra $3.7M up against her public servant salary?
Interesting. Legislate from the bench. That's exactly what this stacking of the court has done. Overturning precedent and norms. But those are rulings. None of which have anything to do with moral character. While I agree that all of the conservative justices have "legislated from the bench", I would not question the moral character of Roberts, Alito, Gorsuch, and Barrett. While I don't agree with their rulings, I would not dispute their being seated on the SC. Thomas and Kavanaugh both demonstrated in their confirmation hearings that they were men of low standards and character. Scumbags, in fact. They should not have been confirmed and seated. They both should have been sent packing as soon as allegations of their misdeeds surfaced.

Please?...a book deal hawking? This is the hill you're choosing to make a stand on? Alito's done very similar things. A reason why people are
questioning the legitimacy of the SC.

I am sorry but I have to advise you one more time that the racist hate term "redneck" you Negroes use to hate on White people does not apply to me. The term "Cracker" is appropriate. I am a proud Cracker.

Redneck would be appropriate for someone that worked outside in the sun. I was an Engineering Director for the largest Aerospace company in the world. I would occasionally do some field project work that entailed outside work but for the most part I had an executive office where sat in a chair behind a big desk where I threw away resumes for dumbass Negroes looking for work. My neck did not get sunburned doing that.

If you want to spout your typical butthurt Negro racial hatred then at least use the right cultural slur. It just makes you look like a fool to get that wrong just like you get everything else wrong.

As far as being a "racist" I am an amateur compared to you hate filled dumbass ghetto entitlement Negroes. I just call it as I see. You Negroes live racism. It is a major part of your ghetto culture.
Actually racist POS is appropriate. Engineering Director? Is that the term today for dudes who empty Porter Johns. The only desk you probably sat behind was at the lodge in the Grand Dragon office.

Hell you have already admitted you are a racist POS.

Forum List

Back