The Rage Of Being An Authentic Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conservatives are not susceptible to groupthink
I would say that the many, many, conservative Trump supporters were very susceptible to groupthink when they attacked the capitol on January 6th. I think that anyone thinking for him/herself that day would not have been there at all.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
White definition of black success, is not black success.

10. When Biden said “If you support Trump, you ain’t black!” he was telling constituents that the worst thing you can do is behave like a white person.

He meant these traits, actually posted on display in Washington, DC, by Democrats:

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

And if you are black, but know that the above means success….but being drummed out of the race, the community, the family…..imagine what the conflict must due to your emotional well being.

Imagine how strong and brave you must be to face truth and commit to it.

The result: The Rage Of Being An Authentic Black
Lol! White "success" includes massive amounts of government assistance. That was left off the list.

White definition of black success, is not black success.

When Biden said “If you support Trump, you ain’t black!” he was telling constituents that the worst thing you can do is behave like a white person.

He meant these traits, actually posted on display in Washington, DC, by Democrats:

“The chart endeavors to list "the ways white people and their traditions, attitudes and ways of life have been normalized over time and are now considered standard practices in the United States." Among those traditions, attitudes, and ways of life are: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, a belief in progress, a written tradition, politeness, the justice system, respect for authority, delayed gratification and planning for the future, plus much more.” Smithsonian Goes Full Marxist: Nuclear Family, Science, Christianity All Part of Oppressive 'Whiteness'

And if you are black, but know that the above means success….but being drummed out of the race, the community, the family…..imagine what the conflict must due to your emotional well being.

Imagine how strong and brave you must be to face truth and commit to it.

The result: The Rage Of Being An Authentic Black

Now which of the traits listed as a warning to blacks as too white, do you disagree with?

Lol! White "success" includes massive amounts of government assistance. That was left off the list.

Wait.....what???????

Whites get more government'assistance' than blacks??????????????????

Perhaps you educational lacunae includes affirmative action.

And while we are on the subject......

What is the opposite of "assistance"????

This:

We live in a culture that targets males, specifically straight white Christian males......and guess who many of the mass killers turn out to be.
Don’t be puzzled about young men who want to die, and kill little children.

It’s what they have been inculcated about their being a male, they have grown up in a culture that states that being gay is better.....they are victims, but everyone must celebrate their "pride." There's no straight, white male pride month.....quite the opposite.
What's the word you think of when you see "........masculinity."?

Christian, or religious in some other variation, they are immersed in a materialistic, not spiritual, society, where religion of any sort is mocked and marginalized. It is forbidden in schools or in polite society.

Family is targeted.....Liberal/Democrat culture has made single motherhood the goal, even though it dooms these children to lives punctuated with prison and poverty.
And being Caucasian is no privilege, either, with the major political party platform including anti-white racism.

Straight white Christian men…..the only unprotected category in America today….

"Minorities are finding a new political home with the Republican Party

Biden, whose approval with Black Americans plummeted 30 points since he took office. Black GOP Congressional candidates like Texas’ Wesley Hunt and Michigan’s John James are proof that skin color doesn’t dictate values or political affiliation. Our strategic engagement with Black Republican candidates, elected officials, and community leaders through our RNC Black American community centers are helping Republicans establish a presence in districts previously dominated by Democrats all over the country. "

I would say that the many, many, conservative Trump supporters were very susceptible to groupthink when they attacked the capitol on January 6th. I think that anyone thinking for him/herself that day would not have been there at all.
1) 99.99% of Trump supporters were not there.

2) It wasn’t an attack.

Wait.....what???????

Whites get more government'assistance' than blacks??????????????????

Perhaps you educational lacunae includes affirmative action.
Stupid Asian, you get affirmative action too. And you score twice because you're an Asian woman. Yes, whites have received way more public assistance than anyone else and still do.

Not Zone1 legal

Last edited by a moderator:

"Minorities are finding a new political home with the Republican Party

Biden, whose approval with Black Americans plummeted 30 points since he took office. Black GOP Congressional candidates like Texas’ Wesley Hunt and Michigan’s John James are proof that skin color doesn’t dictate values or political affiliation. Our strategic engagement with Black Republican candidates, elected officials, and community leaders through our RNC Black American community centers are helping Republicans establish a presence in districts previously dominated by Democrats all over the country. "
Blacks will not be voting Republican this fall. You guys have been trotting this out for years and it never happens. At last check 75 percent of Asians were democrat. Concern yourself with that instead of hoping you can finally be considered an honorary white.

Skin color has never dictated our vote. It has been policy. And republican policy is not good for blacks.

And while we are on the subject......

What is the opposite of "assistance"????

This:

We live in a culture that targets males, specifically straight white Christian males......and guess who many of the mass killers turn out to be.
Don’t be puzzled about young men who want to die, and kill little children.

It’s what they have been inculcated about their being a male, they have grown up in a culture that states that being gay is better.....they are victims, but everyone must celebrate their "pride." There's no straight, white male pride month.....quite the opposite.
What's the word you think of when you see "........masculinity."?

Christian, or religious in some other variation, they are immersed in a materialistic, not spiritual, society, where religion of any sort is mocked and marginalized. It is forbidden in schools or in polite society.

Family is targeted.....Liberal/Democrat culture has made single motherhood the goal, even though it dooms these children to lives punctuated with prison and poverty.
And being Caucasian is no privilege, either, with the major political party platform including anti-white racism.

Straight white Christian men…..the only unprotected category in America today….
Straight white Christian men are the most protected group in America.

That's why we see straight white Christian men refusing to honor subpoenas.

Stupid Asian, you get affirmative action too. And you score twice because you're an Asian woman. Yes, whites have received way more public assistance than anyone else and still do.

Stop insulting black people who succeed.

Stop with 'Uncle Tom,' and "acting white.'

Stop lying about racism and white privilege.

The real black community is moving away from Judas Goats like you who work hard to keep them on the plantation.....and woe betide you when they turn.
You, not whites, are the enemy of black Americans.

Cant make it personal in reference to the member. Reference the party or org.

Twice as many blacks voted for Trump in '20 as in '16.....all that remains is to see if the increase is arithmetic or geometric.

You should start packing.

1) You’re calling her a stupid Asian….and then you complain about whites being racist? You’re the biggest racist on here.

2) And get the blinders off. Affirmative action is working AGAINST Asians. Harvard is so desperate to keep the high-scoring Asians out and get more of the lower-scoring blacks in that they devised a disgusting “likeability test” as a way to justifying rejecting superior Asians.

Stop insulting black people who succeed.

Stop with 'Uncle Tom,' and "acting white.'

Stop lying about racism and white privilege.

The real black community is moving away from Judas Goats like you who work hard to keep them on the plantation.....and woe betide you when they turn.
You, not whites, are the enemy of black Americans.

Twice as many blacks voted for Trump in '20 as in '16.....all that remains is to see if the increase is arithmetic or geometric.

You should start packing.
I think you don't know what success is or who you are talking to. A sellout is not a successful person. As for me, I've done better than you ever will and I don't have to bend over kissing white ass to do it. Trump did not get twice the black vote in 2020 and 88 percent of blacks voted against him. I am a member of the real black community grasshopper. I'm not an Asian that only reads right wing propaganda. You will watch me be right and you will like it. If blacks turn to republicans in this election, it will be the worst mistake we have ever made. The opinion of a low self esteem Asian numbskill means nothing. Do you understand?

Now go eat some fisheads.

DEFINITELY not civil discussion

I think you don't know what success is or who you are talking to. A sellout is not a successful person. As for me, I've done better than you ever will and I don't have to bend over kissing white ass to do it. Trump did not get twice the black vote in 2020 and 88 percent of blacks voted against him. I am a member of the real black community grasshopper. I'm not an Asian that only reads right wing propaganda. You will watch me be right and you will like it. If blacks turn to republicans in this election, it will be the worst mistake we have ever made. The opinion of a low self esteem Asian numbskill means nothing. Do you understand?

She’s knows who she’s talking to: a black racist so infuriated that Asians, like Jews, can rise above bigotry to make successful lives, while all you can do is make demeaning remarks about “kissing white ass” and eating “fisheads” (which I’m guessing is an Asian slur, although I don’t speak racist).

LEARN from Asians. LEARN from Jews. LEARN from successful blacks. All made prudent, responsible decisions and didn’t waste energy crying about prejudice.

Grow up.

They didn't attack the Capitol, and they are not allowed at the Jan 6 Commission, because they could easily refute the lies.

Are you really this stupid????

There's no "investigation".....it's the corrupt attempt sink the chance that the candidate the totalitarian.....your party.....fears more than any in history....Trump.....will not run again.

Any violence Jan 6 was by Democrat agents.

Demorcrat elected officials told their voters to commit arson, assaults, domestic terrorism for a year before the stolen election.

Democrats committed over 12 thousand such riots at their party's behest.

And during the show trial, they forbid any defense that would have refuted their lies.

Then Democrat DAs, Judges and prosecutors declined to punish them.

Jan 6 is the pretense designed to hide the above.

They simply copied earlier totalitrians....Nazis- Reichstag Fire and Bolshevik's Moscow Show Trials.

And you've been tasked with pretending to belive any of their lies.....and you answered "Yes, Sir!!!!"

Here are pictures of the Trump supporters "attacking"....

boy, you have really swallowed the lie whole. These two short, short videos do not show the bulk of what happened that day. And you and others are very good at projection as a defense mechanism. I thought many times when Trump was in office, how he routinely projected his own faults, failures and negative traits to others.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
A successful black person in our society today does not fit the narrative, and hence must be denigrated and smeared. Of course this is only done to blacks who aren’t ardent Dems and down for the struggle. The narrative is Black failure is blamed on white supremacy and blacks hold no responsibility for their failure.
im2 stupid calls EVERY one of them uncle toms.

Not Zone1 content

no you only follow msn communist libtard prop.

i think im2 stupid was one of the negro gangsters pillaging asian storefronts in the la riots.
I find it funny how the group doing the most Asian attacks try putting this on others.

Whites invented gangs here. So STFU.

obvious aint it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back