Pop23

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2013
The barstool down yonder
I have posed this question, in various forms, to those that advocate banning certain weapons and those that want "common sense" regulations and restrictions on guns, and have yet to have had it answered by any.

I'll start with the scenario and the question to see if starting a thread on it will illicit an answer:

You receive a call from your daughter, she tells you that she was being assaulted by a group of Men that have overpowered her. She feared she would be raped or murdered and yelled for help. A stranger heard her calls for help and arrived with a gun and chased off the assailants.

Now the question:

Would you, the Father of the victim of this assault, care if the gun that the Stranger used was legal for him to own?

Second question:

If the Stranger was arrested for the use of the weapon that possibly saved your daughters life, would you support his arrest and prosecution for owning an illegal weapon?

We can also discuss why the left have refused to answer the questions.

He should of called 911. Who says this is reality, but then the gun lovers do not like reality.

I have posed this question, in various forms, to those that advocate banning certain weapons and those that want "common sense" regulations and restrictions on guns, and have yet to have had it answered by any.

I'll start with the scenario and the question to see if starting a thread on it will illicit an answer:

You receive a call from your daughter, she tells you that she was being assaulted by a group of Men that have overpowered her. She feared she would be raped or murdered and yelled for help. A stranger heard her calls for help and arrived with a gun and chased off the assailants.

Now the question:

Would you, the Father of the victim of this assault, care if the gun that the Stranger used was legal for him to own?

Second question:

If the Stranger was arrested for the use of the weapon that possibly saved your daughters life, would you support his arrest and prosecution for owning an illegal weapon?

No and no. Answered, pussy.

He should of called 911. Who says this is reality, but then the gun lovers do not like reality.

You answered what he "should do?"

The attack is going on now, not 3 minutes from now.

YOU CAN'T ANSWER THE QUESTIONS?

Now that tells us all about the courage of your conviction. Better to let he be raped and die?

Now the question:

Second question:

Good to know that you understand that guns are an excellent way to fight crime and the state has no compelling reason to take away a necessary weapon from law abiding citizens! You realize, you agree with the NRA, right?

Now the question:

Second question:

Good to know that you understand that guns are an excellent way to fight crime and the state has no compelling reason to take away a necessary weapon from law abiding citizens! You realize, you agree with the NRA, right?
The greatest argument against gun control in the U.S. is that it’s too late. You nuts have flooded the country with 400 million guns, making it easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere in the world. Fuck the NRA.

Now the question:

Second question:

The greatest argument against gun control in the U.S. is that it’s too late. You nuts have flooded the country with 400 million guns, making it easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere in the world. Fuck the NRA.
Criminals don't buy guns legally. If they can't get one off the street (which of course they can), they get their gf or sister to buy one for them.

Now the question:

Second question:

Criminals don't buy guns legally. If they can't get one off the street (which of course they can), they get their gf or sister to buy one for them.
Criminals buy guns legally all the time

You won't get an honest answer from most liberals because deep down they know their ideology is indefensible feel goodism and can never work in a functioning free democracy....

Now the question:

Second question:

You agree with the stance of the NRA.

You additionally should have noticed that I made no mention of the assailants having guns, did I? YOU went off the nut and went crazy about some requirement that criminals need guns to overpower the weak. NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

A gun has never been, and never will be a requirement for the strong to overpower the weak, but a gun is the best weapon for the weak to defend themselves from the strong.

You appear to be quit naive.

Now the question:

Second question:

You additionally should have noticed that I made no mention of the assailants having guns, did I? YOU went off the nut and went crazy about some requirement that criminals need guns to overpower the weak. NOW THAT'S FUNNY!

A gun has never been, and never will be a requirement for the strong to overpower the weak, but a gun is the best weapon for the weak to defend themselves from the strong.

A gun is also the best weapon for crime and murder. Fuck the NRA.

Now the question:

Second question:

Yet there is no need, legally, or illegally, they perform exactly the same, especially when the victim can't get one themselves. It is the difference between being a law abiding citizen and a criminal after all.

Now the question:

Second question:

Then what makes them criminals.

You've just dismantled your own argument. If criminals buy guns legally, then obviously gun control is useless.

Now the question:

Second question:

A gun is also the best weapon for crime and murder. Fuck the NRA.

He says a gun is the best weapon for crime and murder, but that is simply disingenuous. As we have seen in England, once guns were banned, their violent crime and Murder rate rose. If what you stated were true, they would have fallen, but the opposite was true.

Fuck the NRA while you fully agree with their stance? Are you mentally ill?

Last edited:

You've just dismantled your own argument. If criminals buy guns legally, then obviously gun control is useless.
So stupid. Criminals commit murder, so murder laws are useless :rolleyes:

There is punishment for breaking the law. You're the one who claims criminals buy guns legally. lol tool.

And as demonstrated earlier, guns are not a requirement to murder. England banned them and the Murder rate rose. When you disarm the weak, the strong exert more control.

What is your point?

Now the question:

Second question:

If one believes that all men are created equal, that we are endowed by our creator certain unalienable rights, AMONGST them life, liberty, and property.
Then one has to believe that we are endowed with the right to protect our life, liberty, and property by any means possible.

The second amendment merely recognizes the unalienable right of every person to bear arms.

Lets give credit where credit is due. Blackflag is the only one on the left with balls enough to answer the question.

The rest on the left, appear to be gutless.

Forum List

Back