Then they should be easy for a Rocket Scientist like you to answer, right?

I didn't say they were "easy" questions. I said that they were stupid questions.

Will you answer any question I ask you with a "yes" or "no"?

Start a thread, if I chime in, then we will see. I will assure you I won't pussy out should I opt in.

Nope. You just did pussy out. You won't answer any question I ask. You must be a pussy.

Hijack someone else's thread. You got your answer, not once, but twice twinkie.

Did ya report me yet?

You come home to find your daughter having lunch with some middle aged dude you don't know in a clown suit . You ask
what's going on and your daughter says "Daddy...this man saved me from getting raped and possibly murdered by two men
who broke into the house!! Luckily, he was walking by at just the right moment and he had that big sledge hammer with him!""
Being a dad, your first move is to grab for your phone to call 911....maybe they can catch the guys! Your daughter says.."Oh NO daddy!!
Don't call the police!! They are looking for this man. He is the one who's been killing little boys all over town. I PROMISED him that we wouldn't
call the police!!"

What are ya gonna do, genius? Call or no call?

I call the police.

What's your point?

LoneLaugher

Cat got ya tongue?

Last edited:
We, as a society, have laws

If you break the law, you are subject to prosecution
In your example of using an illegal weapon to save someone, you still broke the law
It is up to a judge to determine mitigating circumstances at sentencing

Here is the question you answered with a Yes:

the Stranger was arrested for the use of the weapon that possibly saved your daughters life, would you support his arrest and prosecution for owning an illegal weapon

You said you would support the arrest and prosecution of the person who saved your daughters life.

Your answer, not mine. You are either a heartless bastard or a political tool. Which is it?
Absolutely he should be arrested and prosecuted
That is why we have laws

Like I said, a judge may have latitude to reduce or dismiss the sentence, but the laws must be enforced

Good to know that you fully support the arrest and conviction of the Man who saved your daughters life. All I needed to know. Now if were me, I would organize rallies in support of the Man and do whatever necessary to, first, see no arrest was made, and second, should I fail in the first, rally the citizens to support his release.

But that's me, his freedom would be of more value than my hatred for a group like the NRA.
I support our laws

As a father, I would appear before the judge and recommend the charges be dismissed but the law still stands

Using your first amendment rights to advocate his release is justified

Your trying to have it both ways. The question was clear, "would you support the arrest and prosecution of the man who saved your daughters life"

Clearly you want the Man, who saved your daughters life to suffer the consequences of doing such. He is being made an example of before the world. I on the other hand would wish that an example be made TO THE CRIMINAL ELEMENT that we care far more about those who protect the weak USING ANY MEANS NECESSARY, then we do the criminal.

You receive a call from your daughter, she tells you that she was being assaulted by a group of Men that have overpowered her. She feared she would be raped or murdered and yelled for help. A stranger heard her calls for help and arrived with a gun and chased off the assailants.

So is she being assaulted or does she have fears of being assaulted. I guess the man with the gun was late.

First off, they let her call her father?

I have posed this question, in various forms, to those that advocate banning certain weapons and those that want "common sense" regulations and restrictions on guns, and have yet to have had it answered by any.

I'll start with the scenario and the question to see if starting a thread on it will illicit an answer:

You receive a call from your daughter, she tells you that she was being assaulted by a group of Men that have overpowered her. She feared she would be raped or murdered and yelled for help. A stranger heard her calls for help and arrived with a gun and chased off the assailants.

Now the question:

Would you, the Father of the victim of this assault, care if the gun that the Stranger used was legal for him to own?

Second question:

If the Stranger was arrested for the use of the weapon that possibly saved your daughters life, would you support his arrest and prosecution for owning an illegal weapon?

We can also discuss why the left have refused to answer the questions.
You receive a call from your daughter. Your granddaughter was just shot to dearth by the little boy next door who got a hold of her father's gun.

I call the DA and make sure they are prosecuting the man, then have my Attorney contact my daughter to start the Civil Proceedings.

What's your point.

I get a call from my daughter saying her neighbor left his keys in his running car, His six year old got in the car, put it in reverse and ran over my granddaughter, killing her. I react the same way.

Is she any less dead because of one of the two negligent acts? Should I feel better about one than the other? Would you Dave?

RealDave , Oh Dave, you had a point? You got quiet real fast Dave. Nothing Dave, Ohhhhhhh Dave...........

Last edited:
The OP is a perverted justification for possessing illegal weapons

As long as they are used for good....all is forgiven

Our laws do not work like that

You said you would support the arrest and prosecution of the person who saved your daughters life.

Your answer, not mine. You are either a heartless bastard or a political tool. Which is it?
That is why we have laws

Like I said, a judge may have latitude to reduce or dismiss the sentence, but the laws must be enforced

Good to know that you fully support the arrest and conviction of the Man who saved your daughters life. All I needed to know. Now if were me, I would organize rallies in support of the Man and do whatever necessary to, first, see no arrest was made, and second, should I fail in the first, rally the citizens to support his release.

But that's me, his freedom would be of more value than my hatred for a group like the NRA.
I support our laws

As a father, I would appear before the judge and recommend the charges be dismissed but the law still stands

Your trying to have it both ways. The question was clear, "would you support the arrest and prosecution of the man who saved your daughters life"

Clearly you want the Man, who saved your daughters life to suffer the consequences of doing such. He is being made an example of before the world. I on the other hand would wish that an example be made TO THE CRIMINAL ELEMENT that we care far more about those who protect the weak USING ANY MEANS NECESSARY, then we do the criminal.

So is she being assaulted or does she have fears of being assaulted. I guess the man with the gun was late.

assaulted by a group of Men that have overpowered her

You seem to have a rough time with this. fearing to answer maybe?

I support law abiding citizens using anything, whatever weapon necessary, legal or illegal to protect self, or others, from criminal activity that could result in their own death or the deaths of others. I also support that those who do provide such an act be free from prosecution for such provision.

Again, what's your point? Do you have one? It's always hard to determine with you.

I didn't say they were "easy" questions. I said that they were stupid questions.

Will you answer any question I ask you with a "yes" or "no"?

Start a thread, if I chime in, then we will see. I will assure you I won't pussy out should I opt in.

Nope. You just did pussy out. You won't answer any question I ask. You must be a pussy.

Did ya report me yet?

You come home to find your daughter having lunch with some middle aged dude you don't know in a clown suit . You ask
what's going on and your daughter says "Daddy...this man saved me from getting raped and possibly murdered by two men
who broke into the house!! Luckily, he was walking by at just the right moment and he had that big sledge hammer with him!""
Being a dad, your first move is to grab for your phone to call 911....maybe they can catch the guys! Your daughter says.."Oh NO daddy!!
Don't call the police!! They are looking for this man. He is the one who's been killing little boys all over town. I PROMISED him that we wouldn't
call the police!!"

I call the police.

What's your point?

LoneLaugher

Cat got ya tongue?

What? You don't appreciate the guy saving your own daughter??? What a monster!!!!

That is why we have laws

I support our laws

No, but they do let her call 911.

Not to worry, they'll be there in 30 minutes or less.

Did ya report me yet?

call the police!!"

I call the police.

What's your point?

LoneLaugher

Cat got ya tongue?

What? You don't appreciate the guy saving your own daughter??? What a monster!!!!

Is dressing like a clown illegal, or is it the use of a sledge? Whicj one could get the dude locked up?

YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE SMART? No, you look like an idiot!

TOO FUNNY!

Did ya report me yet?

call the police!!"

I call the police.

What's your point?

LoneLaugher

Cat got ya tongue?

Is dressing like a clown illegal, or is it the use of a sledge? Whicj one could get the dude locked up?

TOO FUNNY!

I think you are confused.

That is why we have laws

I support our laws

Did she call her Father while she is being assaulted. Making a phone call while they have over powered her. LOL. I said to call 911 and I'm sticking to that.

Did ya report me yet?

call the police!!"

I call the police.

What's your point?

LoneLaugher

Cat got ya tongue?

TOO FUNNY!

I think you are confused.

No, you seem confused. In my example was I instructed not to call the cops? Nope.

The request comes in your example, which I answered. Did you have a followup question or are you dumbfounded?

I support our laws

Did she call her Father while she is being assaulted. Making a phone call while they have over powered her. LOL. I said to call 911 and I'm sticking to that.

Supporting the rapists are you.

Daughter to good Samaritan while being raped: "Hold off guy, I've got 911 on the phone and I'm sure these guys won't kill me before the cops get here, just move along, let the police handle this, they're pro's after all"

This sounds more like a Monty Python skit then reality, but you are sticking with it, so we will go with that.

Final answer?

raw

Last edited:
I support our laws

Daughter to good Samaritan while being raped: "Hold off guy, I've got 911 on the phone and I'm sure these guys won't kill me before the cops get here, just move along, let the police handle this, they're pro's after all"

This sounds more like a Monty Python skit then reality, but you are sticking with it, so we will go with that.

Final answer?

raw

Yes. I wouldn't be there anyway, sounds like a bad neighborhood, what is she doing there?

He should of called 911. Who says this is reality, but then the gun lovers do not like reality.

If you were one being raped, while waiting for the police, you should enjoy the rape.

I do not put myself in those situations.

You never sit at home?

If someone broke in my home, I doubt a man with a gun would follow them , would he?

Deflection noted, but yes, a passerby could hear your scream for help and come to your aid. In that case, do you really care what weapon he might use to rescue you?

Final answer?

raw

Yes. I wouldn't be there anyway, sounds like a bad neighborhood, what is she doing there?

Women are never at fault when they are raped. NEVER!

Do you not see how absurd you are? Was she wearing a skirt? Did she have on too much makeup?

I support law abiding citizens using anything, whatever weapon necessary, legal or illegal to protect self, or others, from criminal activity that could result in their own death or the deaths of others. I also support that those who do provide such an act be free from prosecution for such provision.

Again, what's your point? Do you have one? It's always hard to determine with you.
My point is that your hypothetical justification for keeping illegal weapons does not cut it.
One out of hundreds of thousands may be used to save someone
Doesn’t justify the other hundred thousand

My point is that your hypothetical justification for keeping illegal weapons does not cut it.
One out of hundreds of thousands may be used to save someone
Doesn’t justify the other hundred thousand

Bingo!

And one in hundreds of thousands used in crimes does not justify removing them from law abiding citizens.

Good job making my point RR.

Appreciate that!

Forum List

Back