The quest to disqualify Willis

The anticipated testimony of a supposed witness to the romantic relationship between Atlanta District Attorney Fani Willis and special prosecutor Nathan Wade fizzled in open court, leaving it even less likely that the trial judge will disqualify Willis from the case.

Wade’s divorce attorney Terrence Bradley said he didn’t know when the relationship started and that anything he may have previously said with certitude was mere speculation. Bradley was not a terribly convincing witness, but in the absence of any direct evidence that Willis and Wade were involved earlier than they claimed to the court, the judge isn’t left with much to go on. And even if Trump and his co-defendants had established what they set out to, it’s not clear if that would have been enough to warrant disqualification of the prosecutor.

Aileen Cannon Gets Something Right For Once

The judge will decide.
He will and you don't even seem to know what the biggest hurdle is. You're arguing over legal tender? :lmao: You're going to have a hard time proving Nathan Wade benefitted from taking the special prosecutors job in the first place in order for Fani to benefit off their relationship. The defense spent all their time focusing on the relationship and not that which is stupid because establishing that first is more important. The problem is they can't. The man Fani Willis tried to hire before Nathan Wade testified he turned the job down because "he had mouths to feed". In other words $250 an hour to a lawyer is shit pay compared to what they make in private practice. Wade made less money working as special prosecutor, morons.

He will and you don't even seem to know what the biggest hurdle is. You're arguing over legal tender? :lmao: You're going to have a hard time proving Nathan Wade benefitted from taking the special prosecutors job in the first place in order for Fani to benefit off their relationship. The defense spent all their time focusing on the relationship and not that which is stupid because establishing that first is more important. The problem is they can't. The man Fani Willis tried to hire before Nathan Wade testified he turned the job down because "he had mouths to feed". In other words $250 an hour to a lawyer is shit pay compared to what they make in private practice. Wade made less money working as special prosecutor, morons.
The appearance of impropriety. Deal with it.

Having cash isn't evidence of anything other than having cash, moron.
Trump's problem is that to disqualify someone he has to show some unfair prejudice to Trump's defense. I suppose that if they had facts to support a theory that Willis and Wade (assuming that's the paramour's name, and I don't care much lol) concocted a scheme to garner extra cash by somehow meeting and keeping an obviously meritless prosecution going ..... they'd show prejudice.

But that's not even what's alleged. Willis is a hack who can't control her own libido. I assumed that when the case was filed in Fulton. LOL

But all Trump needs to do is hold off a guilty verdict till Feb and pardon himself.

The appearance of impropriety. Deal with it.
Cite or die

McAfee himself said during the hearings that there is likely a very high bar for disqualification of Willis, Wade and potentially others, explaining that the defense must show that the two not only had an affair but that they investigated and then prosecuted Trump and the others so they could financially benefit from the case.

Trump's problem is that to disqualify someone he has to show some unfair prejudice to Trump's defense. I suppose that if they had facts to support a theory that Willis and Wade (assuming that's the paramour's name, and I don't care much lol) concocted a scheme to garner extra cash by somehow meeting and keeping an obviously meritless prosecution going ..... they'd show prejudice.

But that's not even what's alleged. Willis is a hack who can't control her own libido. I assumed that when the case was filed in Fulton. LOL

But all Trump needs to do is hold off a guilty verdict till Feb and pardon himself.
He can't pardon himself for State crimes.

Cite or die

McAfee himself said during the hearings that there is likely a very high bar for disqualification of Willis, Wade and potentially others, explaining that the defense must show that the two not only had an affair but that they investigated and then prosecuted Trump and the others so they could financially benefit from the case.
Trump has nothing to do with this. This is all about Willis and her boyfriend. Damn, you creatures are stupid.

This illustrates just how reprehensible Trump supporters truly are.

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power – yet conservatives don’t want Trump to be lawfully punished for his crimes.
Not as reprehensible as Bidenfluffers. Biden bags up kittens and throws them in the river, and you cheer him

No, sorry. Once the money has been earned, it is not the business of taxpayers where a person chooses to go on vacation.

WW
If he "earned" the $$$ because he was banging his gvt. employer, it certainly is the business of taxpayers.

It gives YOU double the opportunities to ignore the link and stay uninformed about everything.
I leave getting “educated” by leftist propaganda bullshit to single digit IQ vermin like you and the OP.

Tell us again how fentanyl isn’t coming across the US Southern border, idiot. :auiqs.jpg:

Lavish vacations???? You mean the $15,000 he spent on their travel reservations over 2 years????? I mean they took 3 trips in two years. That doesn't really sound like "lavish" vacations to me. I mean Trump spent $1 million per weekend going golfing.

You talk about these prosecutors like they're not both wealthy and able to afford their own vacations on the merits of both

What's laughable is your assumption that Ms. Willis needed to hire her boyfriend to get free vacations. The woman is worth $8 million and has annual income of $2.7 million.

Look how eagerly you embraced these lies, without even checking whether there was ANY basis in reality for these claims at all. That's how stupid and pathetic you are. You never check any claim that Trump or his idiot lawyers can make.

The ONLY way Willis gets disqualified is if Trump can prove that she's prosecuting him so she can get some financial benefit. So his idiot lawyers came up with the notion that two rich lawyers are only prosecuting Donald Trump so they can afford to take lavish(????) vacations together.

PROVING, AS ALWAYS, THAT YOU'RE A STUPID FUCKBOI!!!
Where is her evidence she paid him back, Moron?

All you can do is whine and cry over the word lavish. Ya got nothing, as always.

Can I see a paper trail on your last three year's vacations, so prove what you're telling us about YOUR vacations???

I only make and keep a paper trail if I need proof of what I'm doing. Like making a tax deduction. I don't create a paper trail for my perfectly legal vacations with my single boyfriend.
Lover boy produced his, Simp.

Big Fani can’t.

How she spends her money on vacation is none of YOUR business. She isn't required to provide any more evidence of what she does with HER money, than YOU are.
No stupid, you are wrong, as always.

as a govt employee who hired him she is required to produce evidence she paid him back, or is qualifies as a kickback.

Forum List

Back