The quest to disqualify Willis

Wrong.
A person claiming to a public servant can't then claim a privacy defense over something they initiated, to harm someone else.

Cell phone privacy is an issues for everyone who has a cell phone. Cell phone companies that ping phones can keep that data for years

privacy rights are for anyone who has a private cell phone. Its no different from you home. Police cannot just show up without a warrent.

So basically they need a court order as police get this data all the time in their investigations.

So for the defense to get these records, it should be court approved. Defense attorney in this case should not be able to access cell phone data without it.

Its really no different that going into your home. They need a warrant. Generally defense attorneys should not be able to go into anyone's home.

It is a matter of personal privacy.

ACLU affiliates around the country, we know that this method is widespread and often used without adequate regard for constitutional protections, judicial oversight, or accountability.

This illustrates just how reprehensible Trump supporters truly are.

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power – yet conservatives don’t want Trump to be lawfully punished for his crimes.

You know that's just fantasy, right?
You are following your script, you aren't really that fucked in the head. Right?

Same with Fani. No evidence, just her say so.

You see here is your problem. Trump's lawyers have no credibility and no evidence to prove that Fani Willis is lying. If you're making an accusation, it's up to YOU to prove what you said is correct.

Trump's lawyers have onlly proven how far they will go to smear prosecutors for NOTHING.

Wait until they get the contents of the ten thousand text messages between the two, and dates and time if the two thousand phone calls.

They're not getting any more evidence of anything because whether or not they had an affair is irrelevant, as is when that affair started, really.

Is Willis prosecuting Trump so she can obtain a financial benefit???? Yes or No????

She's a liar. No paper trail. People who do that are hiding something.

Can I see a paper trail on your last three year's vacations, so prove what you're telling us about YOUR vacations???

I only make and keep a paper trail if I need proof of what I'm doing. Like making a tax deduction. I don't create a paper trail for my perfectly legal vacations with my single boyfriend.

Willis already disqualified herself. She might have even gotten herself arrested. Now all that has to happen is for an honest judge to do the right thing. MAGA

You see here is your problem. Trump's lawyers have no credibility and no evidence to prove that Fani Willis is lying. If you're making an accusation, it's up to YOU to prove what you said is correct.

Trump's lawyers have onlly proven how far they will go to smear prosecutors for NOTHING.

They're not getting any more evidence of anything because whether or not they had an affair is irrelevant, as is when that affair started, really.

Is Willis prosecuting Trump so she can obtain a financial benefit???? Yes or No????
The standard here is only the APPEARANCE of impropriety.

Can I see a paper trail on your last three year's vacations, so prove what you're telling us about YOUR vacations???

I only make and keep a paper trail if I need proof of what I'm doing. Like making a tax deduction. I don't create a paper trail for my perfectly legal vacations with my single boyfriend.
You aren't a public servant accountable to the taxpayers. Fani is.

No asshole!! The standard here is the TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH!!!!

This is a court of law, where the facts, not the latest Republican rumours, are the issue.
You better look that up. This is an ethics hearing, not a criminal hearing, you stupid canuck.

How she spends her money on vacation is none of YOUR business. She isn't required to provide any more evidence of what she does with HER money, than YOU are.
It's the business of Georgia taxpayers. She's accountable to the people of Georgia. Dumb ass.

Forum List

Back