The quest to disqualify Willis

Yes, I'm being paid by the Russians to post here. You're too smart for me. Can't fool you.

That was directed at Nostra, not you.

That's a false accusation everyone knows it now.... and even if you sick fucks get your way Trump will pardon himself from any federal witch hunt after the election.... so slurp on that one a while....

Define "everybody", because I don't know a single person outside of the USA who thinks Trump didn't try to overthrow your government.

In fact, the rest of the world cannot believe he's still walking around a free man, or that he's being allowed to run for office. It's insanity on the hoof. Bolsonaro has been barred from running for office for doing the same thing in Brazil.

As for Trump parsoning himself, he's barely winning primaries. He has no hope of winning the General.

because I don't know a single person outside of the USA who thinks Trump didn't try to overthrow your government.
I don't know a single person who really understands the charge let alone believes it....

Once she has earned the money, it's nobody's business but hers, how she spends it, and given that her $110,000 salary as AG is only represents 4% of her total annual income of $2.7 million annual, the taxpayers have no right to know what she does with her money.

She's made all of the requisite filings and statements of income and assets she's legally required to make under the law.

Why are YOU so batshit crazy about what this woman does with her income? Not everyone in politics is as dishonest as Trump, so when you try to compare other civil servants to the greedy pustule that is DJT, there is simply no comparison. Trump used his golf weekends to scam millions from the taxpayers.
If Big Fani hires her fucktoy and pays him with GA tax dollars, then gets kickbacks in the way of vacations that is illegal, you colossal moron.

Given that he's passed the bar, and had a successful private practive before he signed onto the prosecution team, that's HIGHLY unlikely.

I've been watching the Hearing and Team Trump are just desperate and flailing.

That's why you'll never be anything more than a stupid, gullible, FuckBoi, parroting all of Donald Trump's most fascist statements, like "vermin", proving not only your ignorance, but your complete fealty to a brainwashed cult.

Tell us again that you're not being paid to post Russian propaganda.
Have you ever seen any TV ads from lawyers?

Plenty of idiots in that “profession”.

Tell us again that you're not being paid to post Russian propaganda.
Link us up to me ever saying anything one way or the other about that, you fucking idiot.

Tell us again how fentanyl isn’t coming across the US Southern border, or how 20 acres of prime Palm Beach waterfront property has “zero value”.

Seriously, go fix your shithole country, you KKKanadIan vermin shit.

In fact, the rest of the world cannot believe he's still walking around a free man,

As for Trump parsoning himself, he's barely winning primaries. He has no hope of winning the
Link us up the the “rest of the world” saying that, you lying sack of KKKanadian vermin shit.

Trump is running away with every state primary, Dumbass, and ahead of Tater in national polls, and 7 battleground states.

You are a colossal moron, and a liar Dragonlady

Doesn't actually seem to be going that well for you guys.

the prosecution is trying as hard as they can to badger the witness into making something up but so far unsuccessfully and the judge is getting tired of it.

Willis' false accusations against Trump poisoned the national well. Willis should be dismissed and the untruthful charges against Trump. The case needs to be thrown out due to that scandal and justice do not mix well. The Justice system will lose the faith of the American people if this little scam does not get dismissed pronto.

Willis' false accusations against Trump poisoned the national well. Willis should be dismissed and the untruthful charges against Trump. The case needs to be thrown out due to that scandal and justice do not mix well. The Justice system will lose the faith of the American people if this little scam does not get dismissed pronto.
Um, She didn't make the accusations. A grand jury did.

Forum List

Back