The quest to disqualify Willis

It is ignorant on your part to not know the defenses claim of financial benefit is stupid in light of Wade taking a pay cut to work the case. :lmao:
That's pure bullshit. He's nothing but an ambulance chaser. He's never worked a case of this magnitude. Fani and her boyfriend are in over their heads. So are you.

That's pure bullshit. He's nothing but an ambulance chaser. He's never worked a case of this magnitude. Fani and her boyfriend are in over their heads. So are you.
He was paid $750 an hour for a case in a different county. A republican county. You're a moron.

It's the business of Georgia taxpayers. She's accountable to the people of Georgia. Dumb ass.

Once she has earned the money, it's nobody's business but hers, how she spends it, and given that her $110,000 salary as AG is only represents 4% of her total annual income of $2.7 million annual, the taxpayers have no right to know what she does with her money.

She's made all of the requisite filings and statements of income and assets she's legally required to make under the law.

Why are YOU so batshit crazy about what this woman does with her income? Not everyone in politics is as dishonest as Trump, so when you try to compare other civil servants to the greedy pustule that is DJT, there is simply no comparison. Trump used his golf weekends to scam millions from the taxpayers.

Once she has earned the money, it's nobody's business but hers, how she spends it, and given that her $110,000 salary as AG is only represents 4% of her total annual income of $2.7 million annual, the taxpayers have no right to know what she does with her money.

She's made all of the requisite filings and statements of income and assets she's legally required to make under the law.

Why are YOU so batshit crazy about what this woman does with her income? Not everyone in politics is as dishonest as Trump, so when you try to compare other civil servants to the greedy pustule that is DJT, there is simply no comparison. Trump used his golf weekends to scam millions from the taxpayers.
She hired a lawyer with taxpayer funds and she was screwing him. That's improper. Dumb ass.

Going after a former president over trivial shit is what is reprehensible especially one who was far better at the job than the current POS....
But only Trump's embarrassing cult thinks illegally trying to overturn an election is trivial.

You guys literally think her affair is more imprtant.

Last edited:
That's funny. He's an idiot.

Given that he's passed the bar, and had a successful private practive before he signed onto the prosecution team, that's HIGHLY unlikely.

I've been watching the Hearing and Team Trump are just desperate and flailing.
I leave getting “educated” by leftist propaganda bullshit to single digit IQ vermin like you and the OP.

Tell us again how fentanyl isn’t coming across the US Southern border, idiot. :auiqs.jpg:

That's why you'll never be anything more than a stupid, gullible, FuckBoi, parroting all of Donald Trump's most fascist statements, like "vermin", proving not only your ignorance, but your complete fealty to a brainwashed cult.

Tell us again that you're not being paid to post Russian propaganda.

Given that he's passed the bar, and had a successful private practive before he signed onto the prosecution team, that's HIGHLY unlikely.

I've been watching the Hearing and Team Trump are just desperate and flailing.

That's why you'll never be anything more than a stupid, gullible, FuckBoi, parroting all of Donald Trump's most fascist statements, like "vermin", proving not only your ignorance, but your complete fealty to a brainwashed cult.

Tell us again that you're not being paid to post Russian propaganda.
Yes, I'm being paid by the Russians to post here. You're too smart for me. Can't fool you.

She hired a lawyer with taxpayer funds and she was screwing him. That's improper. Dumb ass.

No it's not. Marsha Clark was having an affair with one of the other prosecutors throughout the OJ trial as well. Nobody said anything about it. It happens ALL of the time.

It's not how I conducted myself at work, but it's not illegal, unless she forced him to have sex with her or made it a condition of the job.

But only Trump's embarrassing cult thinks illegally trying to overturn an election is trivial.

You guys literally think her affair is more imprtant.

You have worms in your brains.
That's a false accusation everyone knows it now.... and even if you sick fucks get your way Trump will pardon himself from any federal witch hunt after the election.... so slurp on that one a while....

Forum List

Back