The quest to disqualify Willis

This illustrates just how reprehensible Trump supporters truly are.

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power – yet conservatives don’t want Trump to be lawfully punished for his crimes.
RICO charges.
AaaaaaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaAAAAAAAaaaaaa!

It so sad to see patriots sitting in jail while their leader walks free

Its imperative that Trump joins them

Those sitting in jail will feel a solidarity with Trump and maybe the time in jail will go faster

Also since Trump feels that black people prefer gangsters then he will fill another solidarity as the "Don" will speak their language.

Trump will be popular in jail as they will fight over him

All the Don needs to do is kick some ass and they will respect him in the morning
I hope that if he is ultimately sentenced to jail, the judge reads the part of his 1/6 speech where he pledged that he would be right there with them before the sentencing.

It so sad to see patriots sitting in jail while their leader walks free

Its imperative that Trump joins them

Those sitting in jail will feel a solidarity with Trump and maybe the time in jail will go faster

Also since Trump feels that black people prefer gangsters then he will fill another solidarity as the "Don" will speak their language.

Trump will be popular in jail as they will fight over him

All the Don needs to do is kick some ass and they will respect him in the morning
Imagine how much respect he is going to get when he becomes someone's prison-bitch?

Testimony from the defense star witness blow up in their faces.

He clearly states that he has no personal knowledge of the affair and what defense presented was speculation

That is his testimony in court and very precise wording needed in a court room setting

Cell phone data. Well since this data was obtain by Trumps defense lawyers. It can only confirm that he was in the area and not what he was doing

Also there are some privacy issues as this data was obtain by the defense.

Usually this type of information can be gotten with judge approval and a warrant. There are privacy issues involved. It also only shows he was in the area and not what he was doing. Supreme court has ruled on this and does require a warrant.

Defense hiring expert to get this data is questionable as it concerns privacy issues

Prosecution has offered the following - The DA’s office also argued that there is evidence showing Willis and Wade were not in the same place on the dates listed, including “at work at the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office AND VISTING THE THREE CRIME SCENES WHERE A MASS MURDER MOTIVATED BY RACE AND GENDER BIAS HAD TAKEN PLACE.”

The judge needs to get control of this hearing and focus it back on what is the real issues and who is being prosecuted

Tabloid speculation and gossip does not belong in court

I would suspect as this is a high profile case that the judge is being pretty lenient.

Given the unique nature of cell phone location records, the fact that the information is held by a third party does not by itself overcome the user’s claim to Fourth Amendment protection … we hold that an individual maintains a legitimate expectation of privacy in the record of his physical movements as captured through CSLI. The location information obtained from Carpenter’s wireless carriers was the product of a search.

Supreme court says it clearly in a split decision

Wrong.
A person claiming to a public servant can't then claim a privacy defense over something they initiated, to harm someone else.

Bradley admitted he lied previously to the defense about when the affair started, but now he's telling the truth. In other words, Fani and her boyfriend told him he better make his story line up with theirs or else.

Just my impression, but the judge didn't seem to be buying any of it.

This was a misconduct hearing, not the Trump trial. It's not even about what is actually said, it's about who the judge believes is credible.

We have Fanny's bizarre testimony about using cash for everything, her former friend of 30 years (who was also the owner of the condo Willis used during her affair with Wade) who contradicted her testimony wrt the timeline, and now Wade's lawyer who seems to be suffering from amnesia and recanting his previous statements (which also contradicted Willis's version)- it's not a good "look"...

Just my impression, but the judge didn't seem to be buying any of it.

This was a misconduct hearing, not the Trump trial. It's not even about what is actually said, it's about who the judge believes is credible.

We have Fanny's bizarre testimony about using cash for everything, her former friend of 30 years (who was also the owner of the condo Willis used during her affair with Wade) who contradicted her testimony wrt the timeline, and now Wade's lawyer who seems to be suffering from amnesia and recanting his previous statements (which also contradicted Willis's version)- it's not a good "look"...
We all know why fani uses cash. No paper trail. If anyone bought her tale on the stand then they're dumber than a retarded goose.

We all know why fani uses cash. No paper trail. If anyone bought her tale on the stand then they're dumber than a retarded goose.
Yes, and the judge admonished her a couple times.

This whole thing is surreal. No attorney worth his salt would even want to take the stand at his own misconduct hearing. Let alone go into long-winded diatribes, answering unasked questions, making all kinds of damning statements about unrelated issues and campaign finance violations, etc. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Her demeanor was dismissive of the process, and contemptuous of the court- slouching in her chair, rolling her eyes and snapping back at the attorneys and the judge. Just crazy to behave like that in that situation. I was actually beginning to wonder if there are different bar exams for black people, lol.

The judge isn't tasked with finding the facts- his only concern is to insure integrity of the process. Even the appearance of misconduct is enough to bar her from the case. She gave him plenty of reason to do that, even ignoring the relationship with Wade.

She doesn't seem to have any actual experience with litigation at all. Very unprofessional for an attorney to behave that way in a courtroom.

Yes, and the judge admonished her a couple times.

This whole thing is surreal. No attorney worth his salt would even want to take the stand at his own misconduct hearing. Let alone go into long-winded diatribes, answering unasked questions, making all kinds of damning statements about unrelated issues and campaign finance violations, etc. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Her demeanor was dismissive of the process, and contemptuous of the court- slouching in her chair, rolling her eyes and snapping back at the attorneys and the judge. Just crazy to behave like that in that situation. I was actually beginning to wonder if there are different bar exams for black people, lol.

The judge isn't tasked with finding the facts- his only concern is to insure integrity of the process. Even the appearance of misconduct is enough to bar her from the case. She gave him plenty of reason to do that, even ignoring the relationship with Wade.

She doesn't seem to have any actual experience with litigation at all. Very unprofessional for an attorney to behave that way in a courtroom.
She's stupid, but she checks the right politically correct boxes.

I have lost faith in the system of electing prosecutors and AG's. It's all become very political, qualification and integrity are no longer a consideration for the offices.
Certainly not for Democrats. Biden put a Black female on the Supreme Court and she's just plain stupid. She can't even define what a woman is.

This illustrates just how reprehensible Trump supporters truly are.

Trump committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power – yet conservatives don’t want Trump to be lawfully punished for his crimes.
It actually illustrates how reprehensible all you fucking progs are. Trump committed nothing you claim he did. if anyone tried to disenfranchise American, it's Biden and al his scumbag supporters.

I can't wait for the election. I will be laughing my ass off watching all you douchbags cry like babies when Tump wins.

MAGA, you got to try harder.
Their intense "interest" in this relationship exists for one reason only, of course. Their god is on tape, a recording provided by a Republican, and they have to get the trial stopped.

This far into this disaster, it's still difficult to believe this group pathology could thrive.

Yet, the world has seen it before.

One of the things I only did sparingly when I was in law school (and subsequently) was "think like a lawyer." The expression refers to the ability of a good lawyer to make a plausible case out of a preposterous assertion. For example, "No, the drunk driver was not responsible for this crash. It was the chemist at the paint factory who made the paint that caused the hood to be so shiny that the driver was temporarily blinded!"

i thought this sort of thinking was ridiculous and refused to engage, but sometimes it works.

Here, in this thread, we have the product of conflicting cases of "thinking like a lawyer." On the one hand, you have a lawyer claiming that there was a RICO violation when the President called his counterpart in Georgia and asked him to aggressively seek out what might be missing or lost ballots. It happens all the time and it is not even remarkable, but we have a prosecutor (more likely some political operative who spoon-fed her the idea and gave her guidance) who makes the ridiculous case that this was a crime.

On the other hand you have a lawyer who wants to delay this case until after the November election. So she/they make up a case that the DA is compromised by her relationship with the hired-gun prosecuting attorney. Looks like it's going to succeed. They will have to recuse themselves and assign other attorneys to the case. And then will come the fiction that the replacement attorney(s) will need "months" to prepare.

It's all bullshit, but it has kept us entertained for months.

Trump will never see one day in jail. You creatures really have lost touch with reality. You're losing and you think you're winning. Fascinating.
Sure, talking about losing touch with reality... Any recent sightings of JFK jr coming down to anoint the orange loser?

Bradley admitted he lied previously to the defense about when the affair started, but now he's telling the truth. In other words, Fani and her boyfriend told him he better make his story line up with theirs or else.
Yes morons. He testified under oath that when he wasn't speaking under oath to Ashleigh Merchant that his texts were speculation or lies. Why would a judge take gossipy text messages as more credible than sworn testimony?

Forum List

Back