The quest to disqualify Willis

Yes morons. He testified under oath that when he wasn't speaking under oath to Ashleigh Merchant that his texts were speculation or lies. Why would a judge take gossipy text messages as more credible than sworn testimony?
Only a moron would by his “I was speculating” bullsqueeze.

That would be you.

More
I've not been able to follow the maga thought on this. Lawyers screw each other literally and figuratively all the time. It's our raisons d'être. LOL

btw, I figured the GA case was the roughest for Trump because it's not federal, but I suspected Willis would fock it up somehow with Fulton Co politics/graft. But this seems .... weak sauce

Yes morons. He testified under oath that when he wasn't speaking under oath to Ashleigh Merchant that his texts were speculation or lies. Why would a judge take gossipy text messages as more credible than sworn testimony?
Ok, a former employee gave sworn testimony that she saw them hugging and kissing back in 2021.

Willis hasn't been disqualified, nor do I think she will be.
She will be... the state will not allow her to lead the case... there are plenty of other counties that would take the case most of which are Trump counties....

I've not been able to follow the maga thought on this. Lawyers screw each other literally and figuratively all the time. It's our raisons d'être. LOL

btw, I figured the GA case was the roughest for Trump because it's not federal, but I suspected Willis would fock it up somehow with Fulton Co politics/graft. But this seems .... weak sauce
Hell, two of tRump's lawyers are married. How is this different?

Sworn testimony. You asked for sworn testimony. You're not very bright, are you.
I did. And it is sworn testimony. It just isn't supported by much else and so you have a she said she said situation between a respected D.A. and an employee she forced to resign. You go ahead and think that's compelling evidence if you want to.

Hell, two of tRump's lawyers are married. How is this different?
That's exactly it. My wife and I had conflicts of interest that we had to be careful to avoid any "contamination by spouse." LOL But when two lawyers are on the same side ..... let the frolics and pillow talk commence. LOL

It's still a good idea to not sleep with the enemy .... unless you're married to her. And then use prophylactics

I did. And it is sworn testimony. It just isn't supported by much else and so you have a she said she said situation between a respected D.A. and an employee she forced to resign. You go ahead and think that's compelling evidence if you want to.
The judge will. Fanny is a liar. All the judge needs is the appearance of impropriety, and he has that locked.

Forum List

Back