The ‘protesting’ savages are keeping racism alive and well..and Dems gotta love it.

Good ole confused Mac1958 can't see that one party seeks to preserve all that is AMERICA while the other seeks to destroy all that is AMERICA....it's just that simple and for that he has ZERO credibility.
But which party is which? :laugh:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch

That's the point bud...thanks for confirming your confusion.
Get your people to change their behavior and us good, real productive Americans will change our stereotypes. Simple shit...no?

Notice how silent Dem politicians have been with regard to the behavior of our pet human street beats around the nation. The actions of these subhumans keep decent people HATING the indecent filth among us.
Democrats have to keep the hatred thriving...no racism = no Democrat Party
Just the opposite -- the Democratic party is based on love and hope. The Republican party is now the party of hate and fear!!!
I didn’t see your boogeyman the nra out burning crap down

And broke loser, enough with comments such as you made.
You have fallen for it hook line and sinker. You are being used by the dems and don’t even see it. Wake the hell up.

Nah...I’m way too busy trying to wake up nutless conservatives who have fallen for the Lefts PC programming for decades. Time to sack-up and get your hands dirty pussies.
No, you are so blind you cannot see. You make their job easy to blame white supremacists and try to connect them back to the right, when it is mostly white paid for leftist antifa stirring the waters for just that reason. Your attitude is part of the problem as much as antifa is. But antifa wins in the end and helps to destroy our country. Sad you are so blind, you are being used.
What the nutters on both ends of this (somehow) don't see is that their own behaviors feed into those of the other.

These people need each other. They're the others' best ally. Neither could be what they are without the other.

They're all so full of their own hate and rage that something that obvious doesn't even occur to them.

Peas in a pod. As usual.

What a fool you are.

Good ole confused Mac1958 can't see that one party seeks to preserve all that is AMERICA while the other seeks to destroy all that is AMERICA....it's just that simple and for that he has ZERO credibility.
America has, since its beginnings, is immigrants of all colors.
Your rantings blaming everything on Blacks sounds just like Robert Byrd, a Dem kkk leader.
The party of Lincoln, the conservative GOP, stood up for Blacks.

No time for history lessons...I live in the 21st century.
Link me to my posts "blaming everything on Blacks"
Look bud, I'm not your guy, I have a set of balls...you won't scare me with that "you're a racist" bullshit....that's the shit you spinless pukes have fallen for.
Stay PC programmed, stay controlled and scared shitless....keep losing the battle and your country...go for it.

Notice how silent Dem politicians have been with regard to the behavior of our pet human street beats around the nation. The actions of these subhumans keep decent people HATING the indecent filth among us.
Democratic Party has been taken over by Marxist.

You have fallen for it hook line and sinker. You are being used by the dems and don’t even see it. Wake the hell up.

Nah...I’m way too busy trying to wake up nutless conservatives who have fallen for the Lefts PC programming for decades. Time to sack-up and get your hands dirty pussies.
No, you are so blind you cannot see. You make their job easy to blame white supremacists and try to connect them back to the right, when it is mostly white paid for leftist antifa stirring the waters for just that reason. Your attitude is part of the problem as much as antifa is. But antifa wins in the end and helps to destroy our country. Sad you are so blind, you are being used.
What the nutters on both ends of this (somehow) don't see is that their own behaviors feed into those of the other.

These people need each other. They're the others' best ally. Neither could be what they are without the other.

They're all so full of their own hate and rage that something that obvious doesn't even occur to them.

Peas in a pod. As usual.

What a fool you are.

Your rantings blaming everything on Blacks sounds just like Robert Byrd, a Dem kkk leader.

Look bud, I'm not your guy, I have a set of balls...you won't scare me with that "you're a racist" bullshit....that's the shit you spinless pukes have fallen for.
Stay PC programmed, stay controlled and scared shitless....keep losing the battle and your country...go for it.
If you aren’t, then excuse me. I could have sworn you have posted racist posts.
There is a white bloc-antifa/progressive dems, and a black bloc, all on the left that want to stir up, and antagonize and start a race war when there is a large percentage of whites and blacks that want to have nothing to do with them, but they all get blamed for a reason. To keep the status quo. There is a right way and wrong way to approach what has been going on since the beginning. Yeah, the right has had to grow a pair, and finally they have, but there is still a right way to show others how to break free from the chains of the left. And people are waking up.

Democratic Party has been taken over by Marxist.
Not only that, many Dems are still closet racists. They never left.
And they use and abuse under guise.

Peas in a pod. As usual.

What a fool you are.

If you aren’t, then excuse me. I could have sworn you have posted racist posts.
There is a white bloc-antifa/progressive dems, and a black bloc, all on the left that want to stir up, and antagonize and start a race war when there is a large percentage of whites and blacks that want to have nothing to do with them, but they all get blamed for a reason. To keep the status quo. There is a right way and wrong way to approach what has been going on since the beginning. Yeah, the right has had to grow a pair, and finally they have, but there is still a right way to show others how to break free from the chains of the left. And people are waking up.

"I could have sworn you have posted racist posts."
I post facts and data related to ethnicity...I stereotype based on said facts and data...I'm not afraid to use said facts and data to forecast and predict.
Many call that RACIST....I call it intelligent.

Peas in a pod. As usual.

What a fool you are.

Or perhaps he can see it...and approves?

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!

Looks like you selectively found your examples..again. What do you mean "which side"? Divide your examples into "sides" if you are asking us to make a choice.

You have got to be one of the most un-self aware people I have ever seen.

Peas in a pod. As usual.

What a fool you are.

So the liberal narrative of "400 years of white oppression" is just a silly fairy tale?

Peas in a pod. As usual.

What a fool you are.

So the liberal narrative of "400 years of white oppression" is just a silly fairy tale?
Yep!

Looks like you selectively found your examples..again. What do you mean "which side"? Divide your examples into "sides" if you are asking us to make a choice.

But I do love irony!

But I do love irony!

And nihilism...dont forget you have bragged on your nihilism.

But I do love irony!

Okay, sure.

I remain amazed at how closely some of you folks follow my posts, and how important they are to you. You guys sure complain about me a lot.

It's a weird mix of flattering and creepy. But, no harm, no foul. Whatever you'd like.

..it's a self destructive CYCLE with the blacks.....so MORE blacks will commit crimes/not graduate/etc

But I do love irony!

Okay, sure.

I remain amazed at how closely some of you folks follow my posts, and how important they are to you. You guys sure complain about me a lot.

It's a weird mix of flattering and creepy. But, no harm, no foul. Whatever you'd like.
I've always found you as something of a snowflake who rages about political correctness. Weird, eh?

But I do love irony!

Okay, sure.

I've always found you to something of a snowflake who rages about political correctness. Weird, eh?
Yeah, weird.

I don't think about you at all, sorry.

Last edited:

But I do love irony!

Okay, sure.

Well now, Mr 66,617 messages...ive never understood your shock at being replied to when you sow your leftism from one end of the site to the other.

But I do love irony!

Okay, sure.

Well now, Mr 66,617 messages...ive never understood your shock at being replied to when you sow your leftism from one end of the site to the other.
You're certainly free to. I'm just not required to play.

Old black folks are telling me this is worse than the Rodney King riots...and i believe them

Forum List

Back