The ‘protesting’ savages are keeping racism alive and well..and Dems gotta love it.

Trump is a disappointment.

He is kisssing the ass of that felon George's (mababydindunutin) family. That is the sorry kind of shit we would expect from that Obama asshole.

Old black folks are telling me this is worse than the Rodney King riots...and i believe them

Its much worse simply because these forces have the upper hand in so many parts of the country now. Cowardly whites embolden them.

They were for a few minutes at the start. Now, they're all pillaging, looting, rioting, thieving. Worse than savages and animals at this point.

Uh, no. They've tried peaceful protests since BLM was founded. And this shit still keeps happening.

I don't approve of riots, but you don't have eight years of peaceful protests being ignored and then whine when people get upset and start riots.

Now, that said, I really do think that this is a side-effect of the Trump Plague/Recession... Nerves are already frayed, So no big surprise to anyone paying even moderate attention this happened.

Democrats do this every election season. Occupy Wall Street, Black Lives Matter, Antifa, etc, etc.

They were for a few minutes at the start. Now, they're all pillaging, looting, rioting, thieving. Worse than savages and animals at this point.

Uh, no. They've tried peaceful protests since BLM was founded. And this shit still keeps happening.

I don't approve of riots, but you don't have eight years of peaceful protests being ignored and then whine when people get upset and start riots.

Now, that said, I really do think that this is a side-effect of the Trump Plague/Recession... Nerves are already frayed, So no big surprise to anyone paying even moderate attention this happened.
If they continue they're gonna get smacked.

Notice how silent Dem politicians have been with regard to the behavior of our pet human street beats around the nation. The actions of these subhumans keep decent people HATING the indecent filth among us.
Democrats have to keep the hatred thriving...no racism = no Democrat Party
It looks to me they are aiding them because they won't let their police to much to stop them and they have arrested one man for shooting a looter in his business.
Yup, funny how these Dem dictators were willing to throw business owners in jail just for opening their business a few weeks ago, all in the name of “public safety”. Yet social justice terrorists are allowed to burn down hundreds of businesses and there are no arrests.
Democrats to business owners. You wanted to open your business. You wanted to improve the economy. Open this. It's in ashes. No economic improvement for you. Take that Trump.

And it will keep happening, because there will always be cops who make mistakes. That will never change.

Considering the amount of crime blacks commit, the mishandlings are completely within reason. Moron...

Should whites riot because blacks refuse to commit normal amounts of crime? Every time a black slays a white jogger or goes on a hunting spree, should we riot?

There's a shit ton of these monkeyfucks getting run over by vehicles. One of them was getting dragged by a FedEx truck and coming apart in pieces. I was giggling like a little c*nt. Who would have expected FedEx to deliver justice. If Reginald Denny taught us one thing - when you have an 60,000 lb. weapon, USE it to save your life.

images

There's a shit ton of these monkeyfucks getting run over by vehicles. One of them was getting dragged by a FedEx truck and coming apart in pieces. I was giggling like a little c*nt. Who would have expected FedEx to deliver justice. If Reginald Denny taught us one thing - if you have an 60,000 lb. weapon, USE it to save your life.

FedEx delivering justice.... you win the joke of the day.

Notice how silent Dem politicians have been with regard to the behavior of our pet human street beats around the nation. The actions of these subhumans keep decent people HATING the indecent filth among us.

Look at you Mr racist....you are the main reason all of this happened...your racism and hatred and nothing else.

Since I joined this group, I haven't read one thread or contribution by you that didnt include derogatory and racist rants. Reap what your kind sow.

Ps: I'm anti racists and anti rioters.

TRUMP IS GOING TO PRISON IN 2020 -- DEAL WITH IT!

TRUMP IS GOING TO PRISON IN 2020 -- DEAL WITH IT!

thumb_tds-liberal-trump-should-be-in-jail-me-for-what-62357318.png

Obvious racists like you keep racism alive. Read your post dumb ass. Do you not realize how you expose yourself?
These people are proud to be hateful, paranoid, ignorant bigots. They think it's patriotic.

Here's the problem: The violence gives them cover to ignore the reason for the protests. It gives them an excuse to be what they are.

So this will only escalate. Since neither end of this issue is going to honestly look inward any time soon, it will continue to feed on itself.

Obvious racists like you keep racism alive. Read your post dumb ass. Do you not realize how you expose yourself?
These people are proud to be hateful, paranoid, ignorant bigots. They think it's patriotic.

Here's the problem: The violence gives them cover to ignore the reason for the protests. It gives them an excuse to be what they are.

So this will only escalate. Since neither end of this issue is going to honestly look inward any time soon, it will continue to feed on itself.

There is only one side to the looting. No one on the other side is agitating anyone to loot. And even if it was so - the looting is still on the looters.

There is only one side to the looting. No one on the other side is agitating anyone to loot. And even if it was so - the looting is still on the looters.
Yes it is. And the rest of the issue is on everyone.

You do realize you just illustrated my point again, right?

Yes it is. And the rest of the issue is on everyone.

You do realize you just illustrated my point again, right?

So what, making any post that does not denounce police brutality now somehow means that I ignore the issue?

You fucking idiot, the leftists themselves don't care about the criminal who got beaten down. I would be surprised if the average rioter could even name his name. These are opportunists who want to loot and riot, with some black racists and communists mixed in.

Further, I am a man of statistics. Police in total kill thousand or so people in a year, excessive brutality is very rare. The issue is not a very big issue.

Forum List

Back