Top 10 Ways Black People Keep Racism Alive

The list didn't include:

Flood internet discussion groups with racist dunces like IM2 who whine like babies about white racism while engaging in 100 times the amount of such, themselves.

It's pathetic how you racist whine because we point out your racism. USMB is full of racists and not one is named IM2. You can't post one example and when called on it you all make the same tired comment hoping that your gaslighting will make me be quiet.
IM2...I have to strongly disagree with your assessment of yourself.
I don't want you to remain quiet, I want you to continue with your tripe.
I want you to expose just who you are....a Black racist. carry on

Post an example of my racism. That's all you need to do. Because this is the race and racism section and I do have the right to post about racism in this section. So when you and every other white mf like you can provide a post I have made that has stated how blacks are superior to whites just by virtue of my being black then your punk ass can call me a fucking racist. Your opinion that tries to assume things not said isn't going to cut it. And your ignorance that allows you the inability to understand that the term white racist describes only a specific part of the white race and that the only people here making it about all white people are you mental retard racists. Now find one post where I have described all whites as racists and/or stated my racial superiority to you because you're white and post it!
:auiqs.jpg: Before you embellished your post, this IS what you posted..."Post an example of my racism. That's all you need to do."
Now you're quantifying what YOU think the definition of racism and racist is after you were shown you're own racist remarks.
It's doesn't work that way. You are the same thing that you are calling others. Embrace it, and then we can move on.

Wrong. There is but one definition of racism. And that is the only guideline to use. I have not made racist comments but I have responded to racism directed to me. There is a difference.

The list didn't include:

Flood internet discussion groups with racist dunces like IM2 who whine like babies about white racism while engaging in 100 times the amount of such, themselves.

It's pathetic how you racist whine because we point out your racism. USMB is full of racists and not one is named IM2. You can't post one example and when called on it you all make the same tired comment hoping that your gaslighting will make me be quiet.
One can point out racism without being a racist. You are just an ignorant old fool and cant help it.

Now....I challenge IM2 to find a racist post of mine.
He won't be able to do it.

You haven't found a racist post of mine. You have found my responses to racism directed to me that you called racist. Which is what white racists do. Furthermore you have not attacked the whites here for their racism which shows that you have similar beliefs.

I'm getting called a black racist for posting in opposition to white racism in a section designed to talk about race and racism. Meanwhile whites can post up as much racism as they want.

Funny how that happens.
I take it with all of that deflection BS you couldn't find any of mine....AND nothing that could even be misquoted to sound like racism.
And, yes, you have given plenty of ammunition with your racism.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Have a nice day, IM2

I see quite fine. You are a racist. I have not tried looking for racists quotes from you. I have posted nothing racist and you haven't shown any proof.

The list didn't include:

One can point out racism without being a racist. You are just an ignorant old fool and cant help it.

And that is what I have done. But to you racists pointing out racism by whites is racism.

Remember this, IM2, "toilet crust saltines"?

Here's a good one:

Stop lying to yourself white boy. Also, South Africa is not a white nation and never has been. And if whites are getting their assess kicked over there, I'll just say it's about motherfucking time. You are a brain dead white piece of shit who thinks your whiteness entitles you to rule the world. You're learning the hard way that it doesn't. And you'll spend the rest of your life doing so or your white ass will assimilate.
Yeah.....that sounds racist, also.
I don't think IM2 is nearly as smart as he claims to be. That's just my opinion.

Nope. White is not a racial slur. South Africa is not a white nation, and I was talking about the consequences to whites because of apartheid. Iwas responding to a white racist who was complaining about a white genocide that's not happening while and apparently you have chosen to "forget" what whites have done in south Africa.

Nice try.

What have blacks done to detroit? What if I said it's about motherfucking time white people moved in and kicked their black asses? Am I racist yet?

If you were to actually study Detroit you couldn't make that comment. On top of that there is no sane comparison between Detroit and what whites did in south Africa.

You guys are extremely stupid people.

I know you don't believe the stories of what is happening over there but you said IF it is, then it's what they deserve. Which includes white kids being murdered and raped.

Here's a good one:
I don't think IM2 is nearly as smart as he claims to be. That's just my opinion.

Nope. White is not a racial slur. South Africa is not a white nation, and I was talking about the consequences to whites because of apartheid. Iwas responding to a white racist who was complaining about a white genocide that's not happening while and apparently you have chosen to "forget" what whites have done in south Africa.

Nice try.

What have blacks done to detroit? What if I said it's about motherfucking time white people moved in and kicked their black asses? Am I racist yet?

If you were to actually study Detroit you couldn't make that comment. On top of that there is no sane comparison between Detroit and what whites did in south Africa.

I know you don't believe the stories of what is happening over there but you said IF it is, then it's what they deserve. Which includes white kids being murdered and raped.

What I know is 20-30 times more blacks have been killed and that there is no white genocide occurring. And excuse me for my lack of sympathy for a race of people who invaded a coutry, stole the land from it's original inhabitants, made laws so they could not own property, vote or have equal rights, who routinely slaughtered blacks and raped and beat women and small children by law for about 100 years until 1991.

This is an example of how dishonestly you claim that blacks are racist. We are just suppose to forget apartheid or your racist comments and beliefs exhibited here and just take it. If we dare fight back you maggots call us racists.

Fuck that.

Last edited:

Nice try.

What I know is 20-30 times more blacks have been killed and that there is no white genocide occurring.

You entertained a "hypothetical" scenario of white farmers (including their children) being murdered and said they deserve it.

Just like those on the other end of the issue, the Left's biggest sin is not looking in the mirror.

"My side doesn't do anything wrong. It's all on the other side".

Peas in a pod. Kindred spirits. And that's why we still have so far to go.

The fact is the Op'er is the biggest problem in his life. He blames his failures on his skin color and not his personal attitude.

Yes, there are racists in the world but the Op'er believe only white society exhibits the racism and bigotry and refuses to acknowledge his own.

With a few conversations with IM2 I have realized the individual is blinded by his hate for white society and demands all whites accept his judgment of them and I say nope...

Nice try.

What I know is 20-30 times more blacks have been killed and that there is no white genocide occurring.

You entertained a "hypothetical" scenario of white farmers (including their children) being murdered and said they deserve it.

You dismissed 100 years of apartheid by those white farmers where they murdered black farmers and their children to try making a dishonest claim.

5. Use Facts
A 2015 study shows that the only significant determining factor in predicting whether someone shot and killed by police was unarmed is whether or not the victim was black. Schools with higher numbers of black students receive less funding. Black men receive longer prison sentences than white men who commit the same crimes.

These are facts.

But people who mention these peer-reviewed, scientific studies are playing the race card because, obviously, numbers are biased against Caucasians. As a matter of fact, pointing out the measurable, quantifiable existence of racism is, in and of itself, an extreme act of bigotry against white people.

Facts are racist.

https://www.theroot.com/top-10-ways-black-people-keep-racism-alive-according-t-1825682001

Calling out one racist doesn't make white people any less complicit in supremacy
Rebecca-Carroll,-R.png

Rebecca Carroll

Your ‘not all white people’ argument doesn’t dismantle systematic racism. It only reinforces white privilege

I always knew that I was black, but I did not begin to understand what it meant to be black until it was demonstrated to me: when I was nine years old, a white teacher called me “pretty for a black girl” as if she were talking about the quality of fresh tomatoes in February.

Of course racism is more than just a fifth grade teacher devaluing me on the basis of race, or a boss in high school calling me a lazy n***er, or when a 21-year-old white frat boy gets caught gleefully participating in a racist chant. Racism is more than comments that hurt people’s feelings; its a system of power and convenience, the next level beyond cultivated privilege.

And yet, this country continues to mobilize around incidents of racist behavior and not against systemic racism, pushing public statements filled with shock and lip service to “diversity”, individual expulsions and university-wide disassociation. But naming, shaming and shunning individual racists – if it has any deterrent effect on other would-be racists at all, which seems increasingly doubtful in 2015 – doesn’t solve the systemic racism faced by black people in employment, in housing, in university admissions, in interactions with the judicial system and for the love of God, in the value of life.

All your heartfelt statements in the world about how individual racists are bad people doesn’t fix a system that continues to disprivilege people of color – but it does, though, make white people feel like they “did something” about racism. I’m not impressed.

I don’t want another explanation that one white person’s racist, privileged behavior doesn’t reflect the thoughts and actions of all white people. It was never all black people, either, but black people have always been treated as if it were (and still are).

Calling out one racist doesn't make white people any less complicit in supremacy | Rebecca Carroll

9 clueless things white people say when confronted with racism

It’s about time we unpack all of the clueless vitriol that often comes from white people when we dare to talk about race.

It seems as though, when the conversation isn’t as clear cut, such as when whites use the n-word or refuse services based on skin color, just bringing up racism puts many on the defensive or prompts the angered denial of its existence. That’s the reaction many black and people of color are absolutely tired of receiving from so many people who have racial privilege, all of whom will never have any tangible idea of what it’s like to experience the daily social and institutional indignities of being non-white in America.

Many people of color want the space to discuss these issues within a culture where white voices are hyper-amplified––to have their voices heard and respected, even if the emotions come from a place of pain.

As people who benefit from racial privilege, whites can support the leadership of people of color by first challenging these deeply-ingrained myths about racism before entering into a conversation about it, especially with people of color:

1) “You’re racist for making this an issue of race.”

More often than not, when a person of color brings up racism, chances are there’s something problematic happening. It’d be naive to assume that people of color simply exist as opportunists who pounce on any single chance to make a big deal about racism. If you’re tired of hearing about racism, how tired do you think people of color are from having to live surrounded by racism in the first place?

2) “I don’t see race. I only see the human race.”

While this may sound revolutionary, so-called color-blindness is actually part of the problem. Not “seeing race” is simply a lazy coded phrase for deliberately ignoring the lingering elements of racism that actually need to be fixed and reinforces the privilege of being able to bypass the negative effects of racism in the first place. As the saying goes, “You can’t erase what you cannot face.”

3) “Talking about issues in terms of ‘white people’ and ‘white privilege’ is reverse racism.”

About that reverse racism thing… it doesn’t exist. It’s no secret that it is humanly possible for a person of color to be prejudiced against whites. Sometimes, it’s an attitude that develops over time because their experience with racism has drawn them to the conclusion that no “good” white people exist in the world. And although there’s a lot of healing that needs to happen in that much more seldom instance of prejudice, the attitude itself doesn’t come with an entire system of benefits and institutional power that being white affords in America. That’s the difference between racism and prejudice, because racism at its root is about supremacy.

9 clueless things white people say when confronted with racism | The Daily Dot

Poor, poor IM2. I really feel for you, dude.

Is the white devil causing you to be a miserable failure in life AGAIN?

You haven't found a racist post of mine. You have found my responses to racism directed to me that you called racist. Which is what white racists do. Furthermore you have not attacked the whites here for their racism which shows that you have similar beliefs.

I'm getting called a black racist for posting in opposition to white racism in a section designed to talk about race and racism. Meanwhile whites can post up as much racism as they want.

Funny how that happens.
Any white person who disagrees with you is called racist. You have called me racist many times yet I have never posted or even implied anything racist.

Funny how that happens.
I take it with all of that deflection BS you couldn't find any of mine....AND nothing that could even be misquoted to sound like racism.
And, yes, you have given plenty of ammunition with your racism.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.
Have a nice day, IM2

I see quite fine. You are a racist. I have not tried looking for racists quotes from you. I have posted nothing racist and you haven't shown any proof.
Why are you calling so many white posters racists? You can’t provide proof

5. Use Facts
A 2015 study shows that the only significant determining factor in predicting whether someone shot and killed by police was unarmed is whether or not the victim was black. Schools with higher numbers of black students receive less funding. Black men receive longer prison sentences than white men who commit the same crimes.

These are facts.

But people who mention these peer-reviewed, scientific studies are playing the race card because, obviously, numbers are biased against Caucasians. As a matter of fact, pointing out the measurable, quantifiable existence of racism is, in and of itself, an extreme act of bigotry against white people.

Facts are racist.

https://www.theroot.com/top-10-ways-black-people-keep-racism-alive-according-t-1825682001
I don’t think you compare apples to apples. Do you take into consideration that perhaps some criminals are multiple repeat offenders? School funding is also tax based. More prominent neighborhoods have a higher tax base to pay for better schools. Blacks or whites in wealthier neighborhoods will attend better schools. As far as unarmed people being shot, this would not be as prevalent if you are told to obey but refuse, or show yourself in a threatening manner, regardless of race. More whites are shot by cops than blacks.

Calling out one racist doesn't make white people any less complicit in supremacy
Rebecca-Carroll,-R.png

Rebecca Carroll

Your ‘not all white people’ argument doesn’t dismantle systematic racism. It only reinforces white privilege

I always knew that I was black, but I did not begin to understand what it meant to be black until it was demonstrated to me: when I was nine years old, a white teacher called me “pretty for a black girl” as if she were talking about the quality of fresh tomatoes in February.

Of course racism is more than just a fifth grade teacher devaluing me on the basis of race, or a boss in high school calling me a lazy n***er, or when a 21-year-old white frat boy gets caught gleefully participating in a racist chant. Racism is more than comments that hurt people’s feelings; its a system of power and convenience, the next level beyond cultivated privilege.

And yet, this country continues to mobilize around incidents of racist behavior and not against systemic racism, pushing public statements filled with shock and lip service to “diversity”, individual expulsions and university-wide disassociation. But naming, shaming and shunning individual racists – if it has any deterrent effect on other would-be racists at all, which seems increasingly doubtful in 2015 – doesn’t solve the systemic racism faced by black people in employment, in housing, in university admissions, in interactions with the judicial system and for the love of God, in the value of life.

All your heartfelt statements in the world about how individual racists are bad people doesn’t fix a system that continues to disprivilege people of color – but it does, though, make white people feel like they “did something” about racism. I’m not impressed.

I don’t want another explanation that one white person’s racist, privileged behavior doesn’t reflect the thoughts and actions of all white people. It was never all black people, either, but black people have always been treated as if it were (and still are).

Calling out one racist doesn't make white people any less complicit in supremacy | Rebecca Carroll
Yet so many blacks blame all whites for the white racism or for not stopping it. I don’t expect all blacks to be responsible for the bad blacks. Just because whites don’t agree with some blacks does not make them racist.

Poor, poor IM2. I really feel for you, dude.

Is the white devil causing you to be a miserable failure in life AGAIN?

Another dumb comment repeated over and over by racist whites that can't face truth.

10 ways white people are more racist than they realize

If there’s anything our fraught national dialogue on race has taught us, it's that there are no racists in this country. (In fact, not only do multiple studies confirm that most white Americans generally believe racism is over — just 16 percent say there’s a lot of racial discrimination — it turns out that many actually believe white people experience more discrimination than black people.) It’s a silly idea, of course, but it’s easy to delude ourselves into thinking that inequality is a result of cultural failures, racial pathology and a convoluted narrative involving black-on-black crime, hoodies, rap music and people wearing their pants too low. To admit that racism is fundamental to who we are, that it imbues our thinking in ways we wouldn’t and couldn’t believe without the application of the scientific method, is infinitely harder. And yet, there's endless evidence to prove it.

For those who recognize racism is real and pervasive, it’s also comforting to believe that discrimination is something perpetuated by other people, overlooking the ways we are personally complicit in its perpetuation. But fruitful conversations about race require acknowledging that racism sits at the very core of our thinking. By something akin to osmosis, culturally held notions around race mold and shape the prejudices of everyone within the dominant culture. People of color unwittingly internalize these notions as well, despite the fact that doing so contributes to our own marginalization. Most of us know the destructive outcomes systemic racism produces (higher rates of poverty, incarceration, infant mortality, etc.). Accepting that implicit bias is happening at every level makes it awful hard to chalk those issues up to black and brown failure.

Here’s a look at just some of the ways our internalized biases add up to devastating consequences for lives, communities and society.

10 ways white people are more racist than they realize

Forum List

Back