Top 10 Ways Black People Keep Racism Alive

It is truly sad to see the convoluted way some whites choose to see things to avoid the reality of what people in their race have done and continue doing.

A black person is now a racist for detailing things whites have done as opposed to made up lies created by whites to negatively stereotype people falsely. Today there are whites crying about racism because people are talking about a continuing pattern of behavior by one race and for others to actually mention that pattern of behavior is supposed to be the same as a false description of non existent behaviors blamed on a race of people by those who are crying.

This shit is ridiculous.

It is truly sad to see the convoluted way some whites choose to see things to avoid the reality of what people in their race have done and continue doing.

A black person is now a racist for detailing things whites have done as opposed to made up lies created by whites to negatively stereotype people falsely. Today there are whites crying about racism because people are talking about a continuing pattern of behavior by one race and for others to actually mention that pattern of behavior is supposed to be the same as a false description of non existent behaviors blamed on a race of people by those who are crying.

This shit is ridiculous.
What is ridiculous is you constantly calling white posters racists where no racism exists.

10 ways white people are more racist than they realize

If there’s anything our fraught national dialogue on race has taught us, it's that there are no racists in this country. (In fact, not only do multiple studies confirm that most white Americans generally believe racism is over — just 16 percent say there’s a lot of racial discrimination — it turns out that many actually believe white people experience more discrimination than black people.) It’s a silly idea, of course, but it’s easy to delude ourselves into thinking that inequality is a result of cultural failures, racial pathology and a convoluted narrative involving black-on-black crime, hoodies, rap music and people wearing their pants too low. To admit that racism is fundamental to who we are, that it imbues our thinking in ways we wouldn’t and couldn’t believe without the application of the scientific method, is infinitely harder. And yet, there's endless evidence to prove it.

For those who recognize racism is real and pervasive, it’s also comforting to believe that discrimination is something perpetuated by other people, overlooking the ways we are personally complicit in its perpetuation. But fruitful conversations about race require acknowledging that racism sits at the very core of our thinking. By something akin to osmosis, culturally held notions around race mold and shape the prejudices of everyone within the dominant culture. People of color unwittingly internalize these notions as well, despite the fact that doing so contributes to our own marginalization. Most of us know the destructive outcomes systemic racism produces (higher rates of poverty, incarceration, infant mortality, etc.). Accepting that implicit bias is happening at every level makes it awful hard to chalk those issues up to black and brown failure.

Here’s a look at just some of the ways our internalized biases add up to devastating consequences for lives, communities and society.

10 ways white people are more racist than they realize
How ironic. #2 shows White people, including white children, are less moved by the pain of people of color, including children of color, than by the pain of fellow whites. You and many other black posters are ONLY concerned with the pain of other black people. I think this is because you do not think white people feel pain. Prime example of YOUR racism. Where in the Hell do get these bogus stories? All children should not have to feel any pain.

Remember this, IM2, "toilet crust saltines"?

Here's a good one:

Stop lying to yourself white boy. Also, South Africa is not a white nation and never has been. And if whites are getting their assess kicked over there, I'll just say it's about motherfucking time. You are a brain dead white piece of shit who thinks your whiteness entitles you to rule the world. You're learning the hard way that it doesn't. And you'll spend the rest of your life doing so or your white ass will assimilate.
Yeah.....that sounds racist, also.
I don't think IM2 is nearly as smart as he claims to be. That's just my opinion.

Nope. White is not a racial slur. South Africa is not a white nation, and I was talking about the consequences to whites because of apartheid. Iwas responding to a white racist who was complaining about a white genocide that's not happening while and apparently you have chosen to "forget" what whites have done in south Africa.

Nice try.

What have blacks done to detroit? What if I said it's about motherfucking time white people moved in and kicked their black asses? Am I racist yet?

If you were to actually study Detroit you couldn't make that comment. On top of that there is no sane comparison between Detroit and what whites did in south Africa.

You guys are extremely stupid people.
Yep. Everyone knows us whites turned Detroit into a shithole wasteland.

I’ll bet even black former mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, currently on vacation in a federal prison for fucking over his fellow black citizens, knows it.

What have blacks done to detroit? What if I said it's about motherfucking time white people moved in and kicked their black asses? Am I racist yet?

If you were to actually study Detroit you couldn't make that comment. On top of that there is no sane comparison between Detroit and what whites did in south Africa.

I know you don't believe the stories of what is happening over there but you said IF it is, then it's what they deserve. Which includes white kids being murdered and raped.

What I know is 20-30 times more blacks have been killed and that there is no white genocide occurring.

You entertained a "hypothetical" scenario of white farmers (including their children) being murdered and said they deserve it.

You dismissed 100 years of apartheid by those white farmers where they murdered black farmers and their children to try making a dishonest claim.
Never happened.

Murder during Apartheid was extremely low.

Here's a good one:
Yeah.....that sounds racist, also.
I don't think IM2 is nearly as smart as he claims to be. That's just my opinion.

Nope. White is not a racial slur. South Africa is not a white nation, and I was talking about the consequences to whites because of apartheid. Iwas responding to a white racist who was complaining about a white genocide that's not happening while and apparently you have chosen to "forget" what whites have done in south Africa.

Nice try.

Yep. Everyone knows us whites turned Detroit into a shithole wasteland.

I’ll bet even black former mayor Kwame Kilpatrick, currently on vacation in a federal prison for fucking over his fellow black citizens, knows it.

That's pretty much how it happened. Start with studying the situation starting with the 1940 U of M study that predicted the decline.

Then talk.

OBTW, you really shouldn't talk about crooked politicians as a white person.

Last edited:
The list didn't include:

Flood internet discussion groups with racist dunces like IM2 who whine like babies about white racism while engaging in 100 times the amount of such, themselves.

It's pathetic how you racist whine because we point out your racism. USMB is full of racists and not one is named IM2. You can't post one example and when called on it you all make the same tired comment hoping that your gaslighting will make me be quiet.
IM2...I have to strongly disagree with your assessment of yourself.
I don't want you to remain quiet, I want you to continue with your tripe.
I want you to expose just who you are....a Black racist. carry on

Post an example of my racism. That's all you need to do. Because this is the race and racism section and I do have the right to post about racism in this section. So when you and every other white mf like you can provide a post I have made that has stated how blacks are superior to whites just by virtue of my being black then your punk ass can call me a fucking racist. Your opinion that tries to assume things not said isn't going to cut it. And your ignorance that allows you the inability to understand that the term white racist describes only a specific part of the white race and that the only people here making it about all white people are you mental retard racists. Now find one post where I have described all whites as racists and/or stated my racial superiority to you because you're white and post it!
:auiqs.jpg: Before you embellished your post, this IS what you posted..."Post an example of my racism. That's all you need to do."
Now you're quantifying what YOU think the definition of racism and racist is after you were shown you're own racist remarks.
It's doesn't work that way. You are the same thing that you are calling others. Embrace it, and then we can move on.

Wrong. There is but one definition of racism. And that is the only guideline to use. I have not made racist comments but I have responded to racism directed to me. There is a difference.

Prithee, tell us the definition of racism.

Top six inaccuracies, racist jabs and misconceptions with this article:

1.) Referring to white people who subscribe to the top ten items in the article as "Tartar-Saucians".

2.) a.) Saying "Despite the fact that Donald Trump’s white voters were motivated by race..." is itself a racist remark in that it assumes that every white person who voted for Trump is racist or that race was an issue for them. b.) There were no black candidates in the final race anyway. c.) 59% of whites voted for Romney in the 2012 election as opposed to 39% for Obama; a margin of 20%. Whereas 93% of blacks voted for Obama as opposed to 6% for Romney; a margin of 87%. Sixty three percent more blacks than whites voted their race in the 2012 election. So who was motivated by race?

3.) "the moniker of “identity politics” applies only to black voters." Not true. Many people on the left, whites included, are seen as engaging in identity politics by people on the right.

4.) "But people who mention these peer-reviewed, scientific studies are playing the race card..." Certain blacks (and even some whites) are accused of playing the race card when race has nothing to do with the issue.

5.) "Even laughing at the caucalicious phrase “chaps their hide” is racist." Ironically, "caucalicious" is itself a racist term.

6.) "This double standard keeps racism alive because everyone knows that white people spend 22.94 percent of their time dreaming of a valid reason that would allow them to say “******” at the top of their lungs." What? Where the fuck does he get this from?

Forum List

Back