The problem with homosexuality and Christianity is you have to choose one or the other

I do not discuss with an anti-Christian fake-god like you who decides who has to go to hell. Go to hell on your own!

It looks like I struck a nerve with you since you discovered from me that ags go to the other place. It's just your fervent hopes taking place. How do you know Christians have a fake God when it doesn't state that in the Bible? Furthermore, I don't decide who goes to hell. Jesus will do that, but if you die before final judgement, then you'll still know by being in a place that isn't pleasant, but painful. Your final destination will have to wait until the EOW or Jesus' Second Coming.

pain_agony_hurt.jpg

Pain isn't the convincer for Christianity. It's FAITH FIRST and I've found fhis is TRUE.

"Agnosticism is the view that the existence of God is impossible to be known or proven. The word “agnostic” essentially means “without knowledge.” Agnosticism is a more intellectually honest form of atheism.

An agnostics not knows whether god exists or not exists. An atheist believes god is not existing. An agnostics is also able to believe this - or able to believe in god. Agnosticism is not a spiritual belief. Agnosticism is a philosophy. Analogy: An agnostics for example also not knows whether parallel universes exist or not exist. What says this about the existence of parallel universes and/or the belief in parallel universes? Nothing!

What we know here for example is that a lot of things exist which make sense. But why is it so? Why exists beauty? Why exists logic? And so on ... About the "opus dei" is not only written something in the bible. The opus dei is written all around everywhere! We are in the middle of god in a similar way how every point of the whole gigantic universe always is in the middle of the universe. It expands from all points into all directions. Panta rei.

Last edited:
Christians accept gays, but they know they will end up you know where.

They have come to sit at the Right Hand of the Father, to come to judge the Quick and the Dead!

They cause God to be disgusted.

Thank heavens their sins don't disgust God as much.

Since gays become unhappy with their lifestyle,

And by "unhappy with their lifestyle" do you mean unhappy with being treated by pious straight Christians as hell-bound abominations?

they may be able to overcome their sins through Christianity their enemy.

How could they consider Christianity their enemy just because the God of Christianity called them abominations and the gay people don't feel like they had any choice in the matter?

That said, I can't say the same for you. You prolly have to die to get your absolute proof. Obviously, you missed what I was saying. Of course, I'm more blunt and hurtful than the average Christian.

A bit of a chubby developing over imagining what will happen to those who fail to believe. Ohhh, yeah, God's gonna get us atheists. yup, yup, yup. And the good pious Christians in heaven will be able to enjoy the show! (That's usually what it sounds like when I hear that sort of thing.)

You're not one of the worst atheist types or whatever here.

That's because most of my friends are Christians, I was formerly a Christian and I don't "hate" the faith or "hate" God.
What I tend to hate are people who find it so easy and comfy sitting in the Throne of Judgement even though that isn't their place.

You really believe that when you have no links? You are one of the least smart here or SAF of the SAF. Christians aren't a klan, but a family.

it is you with false links ... and live in denial -

1653155832690.png

the visible proof for the mechanism used by the metaphysical, physiological substance and its spiritual content to transform itself from one being to another or for evolutionary changes accomplished in one generation from parent to sibling and reproduced from that instance for all succeeding generation.

wrong again, christians are -

1653156206331.png

the clan.

Let's discuss earlier or gays living their lifestyle. Usually, they aren't "gay," but unhappy. Why is that or didn't you know?

I wouldn't call anything Christians think of gays as enforced suicide or murder. It's that gays are sinful and unhappy instead of "gay," their moniker. If someone is sinful, then they know. You are sinful being an agnostic.

"Agnosticism is the view that the existence of God is impossible to be known or proven. The word “agnostic” essentially means “without knowledge.” Agnosticism is a more intellectually honest form of atheism. Atheism claims that God does not exist—an unprovable position. Agnosticism argues that God’s existence cannot be proven or unproven—that it is impossible to know whether or not God exists. In this, agnosticism is correct. God’s existence cannot be empirically proven or disproven."

Faith is what is required to know God is true. It takes FAITH FIRST.

"Agnostics are unwilling to make a decision either for or against God’s existence. It is the ultimate “straddling the fence” position. Theists believe that God exists. Atheists believe that God does not exist. Agnostics believe that we should not believe or disbelieve in God’s existence, because it is impossible to know either way."

Alan Turing was gay, but I don't think he was happy. He died a hurrible death.

He was treated horribly by the very country that he helped save. He was treated as an "abomination" that needed chemical castration to not be what he was.

The UK killed Turing just as much as Turing killed Turing.

He died two years later from cyanide poisoning in an apparent suicide - though there have been suggestions his death was an accident."

Are you saying Turing was Christian's fault and blaming us?

Turing was a victim of people's bigotry. Not just Christians. But Christians often find comfort in maltreating others because they feel God gave them permission.

There is a discussion as to whether Turing "accidentally" ate the apple with cyanide. He had a home lab and he was working on some electrochemistry things and he might have been a bit sloppy. He may have accidentally poisoned himself.

But there is no denying that what was done to Turing by the state was an abomination. And he was clearly NOT happy with the drugs effects on him. Personally if I had saved a nation and half the population of the world only to be then ostracized, condemned for being born the wrong way and ultimately poisoned to make me "better" I'd have a tough time feeling good about life in general.

Is that the goal of all the homophobia? To drive people to despair? Well, Turing was a success for those people. And the best part is, he saved them all so they could torment him.

... being treated by pious straight Christians ...

¿Eh? What are pious and straight Christians doing?

Die Schatten werden länger
Der graue, grame Grillenfänger
Streicht um das Haus
Der Tag ist aus
Die Ängste kommen näher
Sie stellen sich größer, krallen sich zäher
In der Seele fest
In deinem Traumgeäst

Manchmal ist es bis zum anderen Ufer der Nacht
Wie ein lichtloser Tunnel
ein nicht enden wollender Schacht

Ich bring dich durch die Nacht
Ich bring dich durch die raue See
Ich bringe dich von Luv nach Lee
Ich bin dein Lotse, ich bin dein Mann,
Bin deine Schwester, komm, lehn dich an
Ich bin der Freund, der mit dir wacht.
Ich bring dich durch die Nacht.

Vieles erscheint dir schwerer,
bedrohlicher und hoffnungsleerer
Mit der Dunkelheit
Kommen aus dunkler Zeit
Ferne Erinnerungen
Die Nacht wispert mit tausend Zungen:
"Sie sind alle aus,
Du bist allein zuhaus"

Mit deiner stummen Verzweiflung und dem Knistern im Parkett
und als einzigem Trost
das warme Licht des Radios
an deinem Bett.

Ich bin dein Lotse, ich bin dein Mann,
Bin deine Schwester, komm und lehn dich an

Lass los, versuch zu schlafen,
Ich bring dich sicher in den Hafen.
Dir kann nichts geschehen
Wolfsmann und böse Feen
Sind nur ein Blätterreigen
Vorm Fenster der Wind in den Zweigen
im Kastanienbaum,
Ein böser Traum

Der´s nicht wagt wiederzukommen bis der neue Tag beginnt
Lass los
ich halte dich fest,
ich kenn den Weg aus dem Labyrinth

Ich bin dein Lotse ich bin dein Mann,
Bin deine Schwester, komm und lehn dich an

Reinhard Mey, Ich bring dich durch die Nacht

Last edited:
repeating the final chapter of the 1st century events

?

the heavens meant as the path to paradise - bond, the crucifier.

Paradise is past - heaven is future. And what is "bond, the crucifier"? It is damn difficult to understand what you like to say. I am not a member of your culture. What is for you a normal association within your thoughts is for me strange.

You nerve everyone. I fear your nerve also Jesus. Ask him!
You mean I unnerve everyone. I would like to think it's because I speak the TRUTH and win a lot of science arguments using creation science. What does the Bible say about the other place?

One verse:
"And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." Matthew 10:28

The above is so unnerving that I cannot imagine what it would be like.

it is you with false links ... and live in denial -

View attachment 647767

the visible proof for the mechanism used by the metaphysical, physiological substance and its spiritual content to transform itself from one being to another or for evolutionary changes accomplished in one generation from parent to sibling and reproduced from that instance for all succeeding generation.

wrong again, christians are -

View attachment 647768

the clan.
The KKK "claim" to be Christian, but they do not act like a legitimate Christian organization.

Anyway, your example is of metamorphosis such as a pupa to a butterfly and not an actual transformation of species. That is impossible because God did not put the plans in a species makeup or DNA to become another species. Thus, you are wrong again.

He was treated horribly by the very country that he helped save. He was treated as an "abomination" that needed chemical castration to not be what he was.

The UK killed Turing just as much as Turing killed Turing.

Turing was a victim of people's bigotry. Not just Christians. But Christians often find comfort in maltreating others because they feel God gave them permission.

There is a discussion as to whether Turing "accidentally" ate the apple with cyanide. He had a home lab and he was working on some electrochemistry things and he might have been a bit sloppy. He may have accidentally poisoned himself.

But there is no denying that what was done to Turing by the state was an abomination. And he was clearly NOT happy with the drugs effects on him. Personally if I had saved a nation and half the population of the world only to be then ostracized, condemned for being born the wrong way and ultimately poisoned to make me "better" I'd have a tough time feeling good about life in general.

Is that the goal of all the homophobia? To drive people to despair? Well, Turing was a success for those people. And the best part is, he saved them all so they could torment him.
I did a little research here on how famous atheists died and they died like the normal population. Alan Turing was the exception, but I don't think he suffered as much as surgical castration (which one can see daily!).

I have to say atheists James Watson and Francis Crick stole from another researcher, Rosalind Franklin, and did not give proper science credit were the most low down of the atheists. They need to die like the low-down atheists they are! I can almost hear Crick screaming his arse off today as he died like a dog (Crick died of long-tme battle with colon cancer)!

rosalind_franklin_book.jpg

There in no homophobia with me now. It's not I who will see to it they end up where they end up, but I know they'll pay for their sins like you and the atheists/ags/sinners. I don't think about it anymore as God will not let me be a witness. Seeing my enemies die a hurrible death and afterlife would only be fantasy. However, due to God's infinite wisdom, you will be a witness to the Christians you belittled here and in your life on a regular basis.

Last edited:
I have to say atheists James Watson and Francis Crick stole from another researcher, Rosalind Franklin, and did not give proper science credit were the most low down of the atheists.

I agree! They robbed her. That was shameful.

But it had nothing to do with "atheism". Trust me, religious people do horrible things as well. In fact religion never stopped someone from doing whatever evil was truly in their heart any more than atheism ever stopped someone from doing whatever good was truly in their heart.

I've met atheists who are FAR more moral and decent than some Christians. I've met Christians who love guns and worship money and live in a perpetual state of hatred. But they say "Lord, Lord" with the best of 'em. And many of them actually think they are Christians. Actually BELIEVE they in connection with God.

They need to die like the low-down atheists they are! I can almost hear Crick screaming his arse off today as he died like a dog (Crick died of long-tme battle with colon cancer)!

What is wrong with you? What kind of hatred fuels that kind of speculation? Seriously. What part do you think Jesus would approve of?

There in no homophobia with me now. It's not I who will see to it they end up where they end up,

There's more of that glee at thinking about people you don't like roasting in hell. Go ahead and try to say you are really "sad" about it. But we both know there's a bit of schadenfreude you're feeling there. You can feel it dripping off your words.

but I know they'll pay for their sins like you and the atheists/ags/sinners.

Did you read the Bible? Luke 6:37. Do you think that Jesus was just joking with that one? Here you are sitting in judgement. You have elevated yourself to sit at the Right hand of the Father to come to judge the quick and the dead. But Luke 6:37 says that ISN'T your job.

If you actually think yourself a Christian, why do you seem to espouse only those concepts which are most antithetical to your own faith?

I don't think about it anymore as God will not let me be a witness. Seeing my enemies die a hurrible death and afterlife would only be fantasy. However, due to God's infinite wisdom, you will be a witness to the Christians you belittled here and in your life on a regular basis.

So much hatred and anger. If that is what your faith brings you I'm quite glad to leave it with you.

But I'm most fascinated by someone who thinks they are doing the Lord's work by acting in a manner that is diametrically opposed to most of what Jesus taught.

I will leave you with a warning. You may have missed it: Matthew 7:21

An agnostics not knows whether god exists or not exists. An atheist believes god is not existing. An agnostics is also able to believe this - or able to believe in god. Agnosticism is not a spiritual belief. Agnosticism is a philosophy. Analogy: An agnostics for example also not knows whether parallel universes exist or not exist. What says this about the existence of parallel universes and/or the belief in parallel universes? Nothing!

What we know here for example is that a lot of things exist which make sense. But why is it so? Why exists beauty? Why exists logic? And so on ... About the "opus dei" is not only written something in the bible. The opus dei is written all around everywhere! We are in the middle of god in a similar way how every point of the whole gigantic universe always is in the middle of the universe. It expands from all points into all directions. Panta rei.
I had to let out a lol after reading your first paragraph. However, I don't want to argue semantics as most intellectuals think it's a waste of time unless it affects meaning or intent. I'll leave to those who care about language in a forum such as this. If you want agnosticism as a philosophy or belief, then who am I to argue?

However, I will argue that I know God exists because of FAITH FIRST and science backs up the Bible. The opposition of EVIL-ution has nothing to back them up. That's three powerful and logical reasons. History would be a fourth as EVIL-ution has no history. Imagine that, a so-called scientific theory to claim millions and billions of years with no history. It only has a supposed female ape-human. There is no male ape-human. Eventually, that would lead to a family of ape-humans or relatives, but there isn't that either. It shows evolution is a LIE already. EVIL-ution is a perfect name for evolution as believing in it will lead one to the other place.

Next, we reach your second paragraph and it sounds like your conversion, but I know it isn't that. So you are still agnostic with your philosophy and still in the same boat headed for the other place. It doesn't matter if atheists/ags/sinners hate me for saying it, but that's what God said in the Bible. His wrath is not to be denied.

Now, should I opus dei in my daily life and here? I think that I am although I also think it's part of the Catholic church. Opus dei is something we should all strive for, but the atheists/ags/sinners can't. Panta rhei.

However, I will argue that I know God exists because of FAITH FIRST and science backs up the Bible. The opposition of EVIL-ution has nothing to back them up. That's three powerful and logical reasons. History would be a fourth as EVIL-ution has no history. Imagine that, a so-called scientific theory to claim millions and billions of years with no history. It only has a supposed female ape-human. There is no male ape-human. Eventually, that would lead to a family of ape-humans or relatives, but there isn't that either. It shows evolution is a LIE already. EVIL-ution is a perfect name for evolution as believing in it will lead one to the other place.

Fascinating deconstruction of evolution. Is this a "Poe"?

Fascinating deconstruction of evolution. Is this a "Poe"?
I wish I could take credit for it as it's perfectly descriptive and poetic for the atheists/ags/sinners who believe evolution, but it's atheist @Holle's sarcastic description of what I would call evolution. The Poe shoe fits, so I may as well use it.

Forum List

Back