The Preamble of the Constitution needs to be changed

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I think that the Constitution needs to be changed in order to better reflect the government voters have elected.

How is this?

"We the people of the DNC party, in order to form a perfect union, establish social justice, insure domestic equity, provide for the common defense of minorities everywhere, and promote the general welfare of the populace through Marxism, and secure the blessings of wokism to ourselves and the world, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the Peoples Republic of America for our proud leader who has lived since the first racist and unjust Founding of America, Bernie Sanders.

That is a good summary of what the democrats want, compared to the original document.
2022 and 2024 can't come fast enough so we can sweep the trash out.

I think that the Constitution needs to be changed in order to better reflect the government voters have elected.

How is this?

"We the people of the DNC party, in order to form a perfect union, establish social justice, insure domestic equity, provide for the common defense of minorities everywhere, and promote the general welfare of the populace through Marxism, and secure the blessings of wokism to ourselves and the world, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the Peoples Republic of America for our proud leader who has lived since the first racist and unjust Founding of America, Bernie Sanders.

You sound as ignorant as Trump.

That is a good summary of what the democrats want, compared to the original document.
2022 and 2024 can't come fast enough so we can sweep the trash out.
I just get tired of the Constitution being ingored.

So why not change it?

For example, the General Welfare clause is used by Leftists to justify an exponentially expanding government cuz all the power of government that is being given to them is for the General Welfare

However, James Madison, who wrote the General Welfare clause, made it clear that this was not the intent.

If Congress can employ money indefinitely to the general welfare, and are the sole and supreme judges of the general welfare, they may take the care of religion into their own hands; they may appoint teachers in every State, county and parish and pay them out of their public treasury; they may take into their own hands the education of children, establishing in like manner schools throughout the Union; they may assume the provision of the poor; they may undertake the regulation of all roads other than post-roads; in short, everything, from the highest object of state legislation down to the most minute object of police, would be thrown under the power of Congress…. Were the power of Congress to be established in the latitude contended for, it would subvert the very foundations, and transmute the very nature of the limited Government established by the people of America.

Why not just completely reject them as a bunch of ignorant slave owners and be done with it instead of all this pretending?

We are well on our way as statues of Jefferson are being removed all over the country, so it's time to removed their documents as well.

I just get tired of the Constitution being ingored.

Yet you only give a fuck when it is the Dems ignoring the Constitution. When your beloved Repubs do it you bow down even deeper and worship them more.

You are part of the problem, not the solution.

You sound as ignorant as Trump.
Screenshot_20211128-075741_YouTube.jpg

In the land of mandatory jabs, censored posts on the internet, PC that is canceling people from society, should the word "Freedom" be stricken completely from the Constitution?

For example, more than half of Americans now think that we should have the freedom of speech.

There you have it, the populace has been indoctrinated by academia and the media to the point that 61% of them want freedom of speech gone!

And the indocrinators then turn to "democracy" to see that the will of the people is done.

And don't get me started on a free market or freedom to own guns.

LOL.

Yet you only give a fuck when it is the Dems ignoring the Constitution. When your beloved Repubs do it you bow down even deeper and worship them more.

The first thing Gaddafi did was throw out the Idris constitution and replace it withe his Green Book. The Idris Constitution was enlightened. Votto wants to rewrite the Preamble.

The GOP is 100% complicit,

It's just that they are irrelevant now. Come to think of it, they have always been irrelevant.

You better get more Republicans in office so you can deflect the criticism and divide the country

Otherwise, we all gang up on you fascists.

In the land of mandatory jabs, censored posts on the internet, PC that is canceling people from society, should the word "Freedom" be stricken completely from the Constitution?

For example, more than half of Americans now think that we should have the freedom of speech.

There you have it, the populace has been indoctrinated by academia and the media to the point that 61% of them want freedom of speech gone!

And the indocrinators then turn to "democracy" to see that the will of the people is done.

And don't get me started on a free market or freedom to own guns.

LOL.

You do have freedom of speech, but you can't demand that a private business give you a platform. The problem is gross ignorance of the law. Start your own Twitter or Facebook or Newspaper.

The first thing Gaddafi did was throw out the Idris constitution and replace it withe his Green Book. The Idris Constitution was enlightened. Votto wants to rewrite the Preamble.
No, I either want the Constitution followed or thrown in the garbage.

I'm perfectly OK with the Constitution as is, but kids like you in power are not.

So why pretend?

You do have freedom of speech, but you can't demand that a private business give you a platform. The problem is gross ignorance of the law. Start your own Twitter or Facebook or Newspaper.
A platform?

LOL.

Yea, I'll start a "Platform" no one reads.

I'll get right on that!!

I have a better idea for you, go stick you head in a fan.

How is this?

What would the Republican version be?

How is this?

Do you ever get tired of being a constantly whining little bitch? Must be exhausting, leafing through pages and pages of alt-right material on the Internet everyday to find something for you to get outraged over and tossing out words that your media masters repeat adnauseam. The Constitution reads just fine the way it is. I find it deeply amusing that those of you on the right will wave it above your heads when you believe your privilege is being intruded upon, but ignore it the first moment it applies to a person or group that doesn't fit your definition of worthiness. Sad.

No, I either want the Constitution followed or thrown in the garbage.

I'm perfectly OK with the Constitution as is, but kids like you in power are not.

So why pretend?

You wrote that the preamble needs to be changed.. Not I.. I like the Constitution just as it is..

I'm not a kid.

The GOP is 100% complicit,

It's just that they are irrelevant now. Come to think of it, they have always been irrelevant.

You better get more Republicans in office so you can deflect the criticism and divide the country

Otherwise, we all gang up on you fascists.

This from a guy that votes nothing but Repub....too fucking funny

A platform?

LOL.

Yea, I'll start a "Platform" no one reads.

I'll get right on that!!

I have a better idea for you, go stick you head in a fan.

What's your problem? NO private company owes you a platform.. so start your own or quit whining and STFU.

Hey Mr. "I'm not a leftist", here is yet another example where you attempt to stifle conversation on how the progressives in power are trying everything they can to make the Constitution of this country meaningless, and take a swipe at Republican's in the process...I don't know of any better example of how your whole schtick of "middle of the road" is a lie, than this post right here from you.

You tell the poster he's part of the problem, not the solution, so just what is the solution in your eyes there Gator?

Hey Mr. "I'm not a leftist", here is yet another example where you attempt to stifle conversation on how the progressives in power are trying everything they can to make the Constitution of this country meaningless, and take a swipe at Republican's in the process...I don't know of any better example of how your whole schtick of "middle of the road" is a lie, than this post right here from you.

You tell the poster he's part of the problem, not the solution, so just what is the solution in your eyes there Gator?

As normal the point went flying over your head.

It is not just the progressives that do everything they can to make the Constitution of this country meaningless, it is both parties, often working in concert with each other.

The solution is easy, stop voting for the duopoly, stop being a slave to one party or the other.

Forum List

Back