Two Against One

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Far too often we note an event, a situation, but fail to learn of the mistake that led to the condition.

America has changed markedly since the regime of FDR, the Godfather of Democrat polices, those that let us to this:
There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

“A hundred years ago, kids in classrooms were taught the color of their skin was their most important characteristic — and if they looked a certain way, they were inferior. Today, kids again are being taught that the color of their skin defines them — and if they look a certain way, they’re an oppressor.” Tim Scott Text of Sen. Tim Scott's GOP response to Biden speech | AP News

If not for Franklin Roosevelt's mirroring the Marxist doctrines of Stalin.....this would not be the case today.

2. Aside from hating successful businessmen, and capitalism, and welcoming Soviet spies in his administration, today is a anniversary that represents Roosevelt's loyalties. It was two against one.....Roosevelt and Stalin against Churchill.
1638107066481.png

3. "Opening of Tehrān Conference November 28th, 1943
The Tehrān Conference, attended by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Soviet Premier Joseph Stalin, at which Stalin pressed for an invasion of France, opened this day in 1943."
Britannica.com

4. FDR allowed Stalin to dictate where our troops would attack Germany, Normandy rather than the more strategic advance either straight up through Italy....already conquered.....so that the Red Army could occupy half of Europe post war.
"....Stalin pressed for an invasion of France..." as far from Eastern Europe as possible.

5.FDR also allowed Stalin to dictate 'unconditional surrender' .....which cost America .....rather than surrender by Nazi Germany, which could have been arranged.
To get an idea of the cost of the extended war...."....over one hundred thirty-five thousand American GIs died –a startling figure today – between D day[june 6, 1944] and V-E day,[May 8, 1945]...."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence

Get that?
135,000 brave American boys whose lives were offered up as a gift to Stalin....to make certain that communism survived.
Based on the ratio of deaths to wounded, that would suggest almost an additional 200,000 wounded, just between Normandy and Germany's surrender.

That was then....today we are saddled with the Marxist view that only gender, race and class are important.

If they want to dig up anyone and send them off to some historical storage cemetery it should be that bastard FDR.

FDR tried to change the Thanksgiving day holiday. He said to get people to spend more money> It's that...'you gotta spend money to get out of a depression'. WEll MOST PEOPLE HAD NO MONEY. After two years he gave it up. Aw no...no war on thanksgiving there.

FDR tried to change the Thanksgiving day holiday. He said to get people to spend more money> It's that...'you gotta spend money to get out of a depression'. WEll MOST PEOPLE HAD NO MONEY. After two years he gave it up. Aw no...no war on thanksgiving there.

1. The truth is, he knew how to get out of the recession/depression.....he said all the right things running against Hoover...
The basis of FDR's 1932 campaign to win the presidency from Herbert Hoover was his emphatic promise to the suffering American people, that he would balance the budget. Of course, he also promised that he would use the government to create jobs, and that they "had a right to a comfortable living."

2. Roosevelt went further! The cause: "It arises from one cause only and that is the unbalanced budget at he continued failure of this administration to take effective steps to balance it!

If that budget had been fully and honestly balanced in 1930, some of the 1931 troubles would have been avoided. Even if it had been balanced in 1931, much of the extreme dip in 1932 would have been obviated. Every financial man in the country knows why this is true." http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=88399

And this: "... carrying out the plain precept of our Party, which is to reduce the cost of current Federal Government operations by 25 percent." Ibid.

FDR's promises!!!

And.....the very same plan that Harding used to tame an earlier upheaval.

And it worked.

3. ....to begin with, in March of 1933, he didn't fill his cabinet with persons committed to a balanced budget. A pretty much poke 'in your eye.'

Nah....instead the bunch put together the huge spending and administrative expansion of his first hundred day, Douglas knew the real deal.

. Roosevelt expanded the federal government and ran up deficits much greater than those of Hoover.

The man wanted a Depression so he could obviate the Constitution.

1. Far too often we note an event, a situation, but fail to learn of the mistake that led to the condition.

America has changed markedly since the regime of FDR, the Godfather of Democrat polices, those that let us to this:
There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

“A hundred years ago, kids in classrooms were taught the color of their skin was their most important characteristic — and if they looked a certain way, they were inferior. Today, kids again are being taught that the color of their skin defines them — and if they look a certain way, they’re an oppressor.” Tim Scott Text of Sen. Tim Scott's GOP response to Biden speech | AP News

If not for Franklin Roosevelt's mirroring the Marxist doctrines of Stalin.....this would not be the case today.

2. Aside from hating successful businessmen, and capitalism, and welcoming Soviet spies in his administration, today is a anniversary that represents Roosevelt's loyalties. It was two against one.....Roosevelt and Stalin against Churchill.
View attachment 569329

3. "Opening of Tehrān Conference November 28th, 1943
The Tehrān Conference, attended by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, and Soviet Premier Joseph Stalin, at which Stalin pressed for an invasion of France, opened this day in 1943."
Britannica.com

4. FDR allowed Stalin to dictate where our troops would attack Germany, Normandy rather than the more strategic advance either straight up through Italy....already conquered.....so that the Red Army could occupy half of Europe post war.
"....Stalin pressed for an invasion of France..." as far from Eastern Europe as possible.

5.FDR also allowed Stalin to dictate 'unconditional surrender' .....which cost America .....rather than surrender by Nazi Germany, which could have been arranged.
To get an idea of the cost of the extended war...."....over one hundred thirty-five thousand American GIs died –a startling figure today – between D day[june 6, 1944] and V-E day,[May 8, 1945]...."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence

Get that?
135,000 brave American boys whose lives were offered up as a gift to Stalin....to make certain that communism survived.
Based on the ratio of deaths to wounded, that would suggest almost an additional 200,000 wounded, just between Normandy and Germany's surrender.

That was then....today we are saddled with the Marxist view that only gender, race and class are important.

Presidents don't do a lot during a war. Dozens of generals make decisions and the president nods his head.

You saying Roosevelt did this and Roosevelt did that is just fantasy.

1. The truth is, he knew how to get out of the recession/depression.....he said all the right things running against Hoover...
The basis of FDR's 1932 campaign to win the presidency from Herbert Hoover was his emphatic promise to the suffering American people, that he would balance the budget. Of course, he also promised that he would use the government to create jobs, and that they "had a right to a comfortable living."

2. Roosevelt went further! The cause: "It arises from one cause only and that is the unbalanced budget at he continued failure of this administration to take effective steps to balance it!

If that budget had been fully and honestly balanced in 1930, some of the 1931 troubles would have been avoided. Even if it had been balanced in 1931, much of the extreme dip in 1932 would have been obviated. Every financial man in the country knows why this is true." http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=88399

And this: "... carrying out the plain precept of our Party, which is to reduce the cost of current Federal Government operations by 25 percent." Ibid.

FDR's promises!!!

And.....the very same plan that Harding used to tame an earlier upheaval.

And it worked.

3. ....to begin with, in March of 1933, he didn't fill his cabinet with persons committed to a balanced budget. A pretty much poke 'in your eye.'

Nah....instead the bunch put together the huge spending and administrative expansion of his first hundred day, Douglas knew the real deal.

. Roosevelt expanded the federal government and ran up deficits much greater than those of Hoover.

The man wanted a Depression so he could obviate the Constitution.
You conveniently forgot to mention that FDR inherited the Depression from Hoover, another Republican fool.

But thanks for letting me remind you of that fact.

Not being an ass when I ask this, I really want to know............

Where do you get this info from? Has it been proven?

If this is all true and accurate, there is a LOT of presidential history LEFT OUT of the history books we had when I was in school!!!! Geez.

Are you a history teacher/professor? You seem to have a lot of info on historical figures. Which is impressive, as history bores the hell out of me. LOL

But, even being bored by it, it fascinates me enough to want to know more about the truths of it all.

You are very good at provoking thought and giving us reason to stop and question what we've learned or been taught in the past. And I love people like this! They make me smarter, because I have to question what is being said and want to learn more.💜

You conveniently forgot to mention that FDR inherited the Depression from Hoover, another Republican fool.

You forgot to mention that the cure was well known....and stated by FDR.
Then he did the very opposite, turning a short recession into a decade long Depression.

That's Democrats for you.

Take notes, because you won't get this in government school:

1. Republican Harding faced as serious a recession as Roosevelt did, and solved it in a year and a half.

2. Roosevelt took a recession and expanded it into a decade long Depression.

3. For comparison:

a. While "The Depression" is probably the only economic downturn ever studied in government schools, few ever speak of any depressions or recessions prior to the "Great Depression."
Know how many there were?
Over thirty. And the average length was a year or so.
List of recessions in the United States - List of recessions in the United States - Wikipedia

b. "The Great Depression (1929-39) was the deepest and longest-lasting economic downturn in the history of the Western industrialized world. In the United States, ..."The Great Depression - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Know why? 'Cause Roosevelt wanted it to be.

OK....so maybe Franklin Roosevelt was actually trying to end the depression.....never mind that he made it last longer, by a multiple of five, from most previous depressions/recessions.....

It sure was a good excuse for overturning the Constitution.

4. Mull this over: FDR was good friends with Mussolini, Hitler, and Stalin.
His New Deal was copied from Mussolini's economic plans.
He wanted the same power that other dictators had.
And he knew how to get it: keep the recession going.

And he did.

I guarantee you didn't know that......and that, being a Democrat, you will ignore it.

Hoover did not cause the Depression. The Federal Reserve did. Ben Bernanke a previous chairman admitted to it. Others knew it before he stated it. They tightened up to much with a mania going from the Roaring Twenties. Thye loosened but the damage was done. We were a low tax nation and a creditor one. The leader of the world in economics except for the financial area known as "The City" located in London. The fiat currency was only 16 years old then and we still had some gold and silver influence when the financial district tanked. We had no social programs and it hurt us more at the time. England had some programs and were not hit as bad as they were a power debtor nation in decline. But they suffered to. By the end of WW 2 the British Empire became a second tier nation.

If this is all true and accurate, there is a LOT of presidential history LEFT OUT of the history books we had when I was in school!!!! Geez.

Are you a history teacher/professor? You seem to have a lot of info on historical figures. Which is impressive, as history bores the hell out of me. LOL

But, even being bored by it, it fascinates me enough to want to know more about the truths of it all.

You are very good at provoking thought and giving us reason to stop and question what we've learned or been taught in the past. And I love people like this! They make me smarter, because I have to question what is being said and want to learn more.💜

To whom are you directing this question????

You are very good at provoking thought and giving us reason to stop and question what we've learned oyr been taught in the past. And I love people like this! They make me smarter, because I have to question what is being said and want to learn more.💜

To whom are you directing this question????

If...moi....and I hope it is, I'd like to note that all of my posts are linked, sourced and documented.

I hope you will question anything I post, and I assure you that I am able to support every charge, every indictment, every claim I make.

I stated this earlier, and no one questioned it.

Consider this: facing a worse economic crisis, over a decade earlier than Roosevelt did, a Republican defeated in a simple and effective manner. And FDR knew it, knew how to do it, said he did.....

....then he went and did the very opposite.

Here's the story:

1. America’s greatest depression fighter was Warren Gamaliel Harding. An Ohio senator when he was elected president in 1920, he followed Woodrow Wilson who got America into World War I, ...Harding inherited the mess, in particular the post-World War I depression – almost as severe, from peak to trough, as the Great Contraction from 1929 to 1933, that FDR inherited and prolonged. Richard K. Vedder and Lowell E. Gallaway, in their book Out of Work (1993), noted that the magnitude of the 1920 depression "exceeded that for the Great Depression of the following decade for several quarters." The estimated gross national product plunged 24% from $91.5 billion in 1920 to $69.6 billion in 1921. The number of unemployed people jumped from 2.1 million in 1920 to 4.9 million in 1921.

2. Compared to FDR, Harding had a much better understanding of how an economy works. Harding, wrote historian Robert K. Murray, in The Harding Era (1969), "always decried high taxes, government waste, and excessive governmental interference in the private sector of the economy. In February 1920, shortly after announcing his candidacy, he advocated a cut in government expenditures and stated that government ought to ‘strike the shackles from industry.’ ‘We need vastly more freedom than we do regulation,’ he said.

3. Federal spending was cut from $6.3 billion in 1920 to $5 billion in 1921 and $3.2 billion in 1922. Federal taxes were cut from $6.6 billion in 1920 to $5.5 billion in 1921 and $4 billion in 1922. Harding’s policies started a trend. The low point for federal taxes was reached in 1924. For federal spending, in 1925. The federal government paid off debt, which had been $24.2 billion in 1920, and it continued to decline until 1930.

4. "The seven years from the autumn of 1922 to the autumn of 1929," wrote Vedder and Gallaway, "were arguably the brightest period in the economic history of the United States. Virtually all the measures of economic well-being suggested that the economy had reached new heights in terms of prosperity and the achievement of improvements in human welfare. Real gross national product increased every year, consumer prices were stable (as measured by the consumer price index), real wages rose as a consequence of productivity advance, stock prices tripled. Automobile production in 1929 was almost precisely double the level of 1922. It was in the twenties that Americans bought their first car, their first radio, made their first long-distance telephone call, took their first out-of-state vacation. This was the decade when America entered ‘the age of mass consumption.’"

5. "Progressives" were astonishingly blind to Harding’s achievements. Harding had the depression of 1920 licked in a year and a half, but under the "progressive" FDR, the Great Depression would persisted throughout the 1930s, until FDR began conscripting millions of young men for the armed forces.

America’s Greatest Depression*Fighter by Jim Powell

Linked, sourced, documented.

Check it out and you'll find that I am never wrong.

C'mon Liberals.......it's a challenge: find anything in my posts that you can prove false.

And leave out the ubiquitous government school response..."is not....isssssssssss nooooootttttttt!!!!!"

Facts!!!

Documentation!!!!!

Let's see if you ever learned anything.

If...moi....and I hope it is, I'd like to note that all of my posts are linked, sourced and documented.

I hope you will question anything I post, and I assure you that I am able to support every charge, every indictment, every claim I make.

I stated this earlier, and no one questioned it.

Consider this: facing a worse economic crisis, over a decade earlier than Roosevelt did, a Republican defeated in a simple and effective manner. And FDR knew it, knew how to do it, said he did.....

....then he went and did the very opposite.

Here's the story:

1. America’s greatest depression fighter was Warren Gamaliel Harding. An Ohio senator when he was elected president in 1920, he followed Woodrow Wilson who got America into World War I, ...Harding inherited the mess, in particular the post-World War I depression – almost as severe, from peak to trough, as the Great Contraction from 1929 to 1933, that FDR inherited and prolonged. Richard K. Vedder and Lowell E. Gallaway, in their book Out of Work (1993), noted that the magnitude of the 1920 depression "exceeded that for the Great Depression of the following decade for several quarters." The estimated gross national product plunged 24% from $91.5 billion in 1920 to $69.6 billion in 1921. The number of unemployed people jumped from 2.1 million in 1920 to 4.9 million in 1921.

2. Compared to FDR, Harding had a much better understanding of how an economy works. Harding, wrote historian Robert K. Murray, in The Harding Era (1969), "always decried high taxes, government waste, and excessive governmental interference in the private sector of the economy. In February 1920, shortly after announcing his candidacy, he advocated a cut in government expenditures and stated that government ought to ‘strike the shackles from industry.’ ‘We need vastly more freedom than we do regulation,’ he said.

3. Federal spending was cut from $6.3 billion in 1920 to $5 billion in 1921 and $3.2 billion in 1922. Federal taxes were cut from $6.6 billion in 1920 to $5.5 billion in 1921 and $4 billion in 1922. Harding’s policies started a trend. The low point for federal taxes was reached in 1924. For federal spending, in 1925. The federal government paid off debt, which had been $24.2 billion in 1920, and it continued to decline until 1930.

4. "The seven years from the autumn of 1922 to the autumn of 1929," wrote Vedder and Gallaway, "were arguably the brightest period in the economic history of the United States. Virtually all the measures of economic well-being suggested that the economy had reached new heights in terms of prosperity and the achievement of improvements in human welfare. Real gross national product increased every year, consumer prices were stable (as measured by the consumer price index), real wages rose as a consequence of productivity advance, stock prices tripled. Automobile production in 1929 was almost precisely double the level of 1922. It was in the twenties that Americans bought their first car, their first radio, made their first long-distance telephone call, took their first out-of-state vacation. This was the decade when America entered ‘the age of mass consumption.’"

5. "Progressives" were astonishingly blind to Harding’s achievements. Harding had the depression of 1920 licked in a year and a half, but under the "progressive" FDR, the Great Depression would persisted throughout the 1930s, until FDR began conscripting millions of young men for the armed forces.

America’s Greatest Depression*Fighter by Jim Powell

Linked, sourced, documented.

Check it out and you'll find that I am never wrong.

After reading that, I'm wondering...............

The Dementocrats had to get SOMEBODY in office, and they grabbed the best brainless turd puppet they have, and swindled him into the White House. Not to continue Obozo Biden Ladins heinous corruption, but to fuck everything up to the point of actual Armageddon status.

First they had to get Trump out of office any way possible. They did that.
Then they have to get their puppet to to be as "endearing" as possible...which for sentient people is NOT what you want in a politician or world leader. Sets in the acts of stupidity, forgetfulness, and dementia. They did that, and he got "elected".
Now, what they are doing, is destroying this country from within, so the next president will have as much trouble as Trump did......having to spend his 4 years attempting to clean up their heinous atrocities against this country.
Whether the next president is Trump, Desantis, or ????..........doesn't matter. Unless they are voted in for the maximum term limits, the Dems will just lie, cheat, and murder their way back into the White House and continue their agenda of dismantling and eliminating this country.

After reading that, I'm wondering...............

The Dementocrats had to get SOMEBODY in office, and they grabbed the best brainless turd puppet they have, and swindled him into the White House. Not to continue Obozo Biden Ladins heinous corruption, but to fuck everything up to the point of actual Armageddon status.

First they had to get Trump out of office any way possible. They did that.
Then they have to get their puppet to to be as "endearing" as possible...which for sentient people is NOT what you want in a politician or world leader. Sets in the acts of stupidity, forgetfulness, and dementia. They did that, and he got "elected".
Now, what they are doing, is destroying this country from within, so the next president will have as much trouble as Trump did......having to spend his 4 years attempting to clean up their heinous atrocities against this country.
Whether the next president is Trump, Desantis, or ????..........doesn't matter. Unless they are voted in for the maximum term limits, the Dems will just lie, cheat, and murder their way back into the White House and continue their agenda of dismantling and eliminating this country.

I'm more than willing to go point for point vis-a-vis Trump and Biden, but today, with respect to the Tehran Conference, it's how Roosevelt put a knife in the heritage of America.

Per your original post.....did you see that in the OP I provided three links?

And is there any of my points (attacks on FDR) that you need verification for?

Did you notice that no Democrat would try to take on any of those points?

I'm more than willing to go point for point vis-a-vis Trump and Biden, but today, with respect to the Tehran Conference, it's how Roosevelt put a knife in the heritage of America.

Per your original post.....did you see that in the OP I provided three links?

And is there any of my points (attacks on FDR) that you need verification for?

Did you notice that no Democrat would try to take on any of those points?

Yes, and thank you!!!

If you gave live seminars (aka "TED talks"), I would love to sit in on one.

As I've stated in other posts............Democrats only complain and project their own inadequacies and failures onto others, and blame them for all their woes. They have absolutely NO ideas on how to make this country BETTER and SAFER.......only more diseased, bankrupt, and racist.

Yes, and thank you!!!

If you gave live seminars (aka "TED talks"), I would love to sit in on one.

As I've stated in other posts............Democrats only complain and project their own inadequacies and failures onto others, and blame them for all their woes. They have absolutely NO ideas on how to make this country BETTER and SAFER.......only more diseased, bankrupt, and racist.

I consider my mission here one of education....and as often as I have time I provide said 'Ted talks' for our benighted Democrat pals.

Watch this.....not a single one, even though they worship the Sainted Godfather of Socialism, Franklin Roosevelt, none of 'em will challenge this:
FDR was a simpleton, a mediocre student who used political power to castigate his betters.

They know I can prove anything I post.

BTW....you should challenge any you are hesitant about as well.

Forum List

Back