The Post-Trump GOP

How can you possibly say that Trump shouldn’t be proud of not starting s new war?

Can we agree Obama should be ashamed of his Libya fiasco?

Meh, not really. I don't think it was a good idea, but our involvement was peripheral, at best. Khadafy was going down if we got involved or not. and given he was an evil terrorist cocksucker, ending up dead in a ditch was better than he deserved. d

Do you actually think the genocidal CCP is only after a few small islands??

I don't think they are after anything they don't have a good claim to. Here's the reality- WE RECOGNIZE Hong Kong and Taiwan as part of China. They haven't invaded either one of them, yet.

Do you really think putting overstuffed bureaucracies on a diet will inevitably lead to an economic crash?

No, but most of the money spent by government isn't used to pay "Bureaucrats", they are used to buy things the government actually needs or to pay citizens entitlements. The problem is, I would have no problem with cutting spending, but we never do that. In fact, tax cuts encourage more spending, because, "Look at all the stuff we get and we don't have to pay for it.". If you guys really wanted smaller government, you'd be in favor of higher taxes to pay for it all, then people would get behind less government.

The only people who favor mass immigration are corporate executives who want to bid down the cost if labor.

If you are worried about a demographic death spiral you must be pro-life.

The Supreme Court might overturn Roe v. Wade, but they won’t ban abortion. The decision would be left to the legislature.

Actually, either one would be equally bad. Banning abortion isn't going to result in one extra baby. It just means that you will have women getting illegal abortions instead of legal ones.

Prostitution is illegal where I'm at, but by my count, there are five "Happy Ending" massage parlors operating within five miles of me. That I know of. Because they are on roads I regularly travel on. There might be more I don't know about.

So, no, we aren't going to end the POpulation Death Spiral by banning abortion. We are going to end it by allowing new immigrants to join the work force to support the elderly who are now retiring.

I have to say your remarks seem totally unhinged.

Well, you could say that, but it wouldn't be true... But you do keep drinking the koolaid.

How can you possibly say that Trump shouldn’t be proud of not starting s new war?

Can we agree Obama should be ashamed of his Libya fiasco?

Meh, not really. I don't think it was a good idea, but our involvement was peripheral, at best. Khadafy was going down if we got involved or not. and given he was an evil terrorist cocksucker, ending up dead in a ditch was better than he deserved. d

Do you actually think the genocidal CCP is only after a few small islands??

I don't think they are after anything they don't have a good claim to. Here's the reality- WE RECOGNIZE Hong Kong and Taiwan as part of China. They haven't invaded either one of them, yet.

Do you really think putting overstuffed bureaucracies on a diet will inevitably lead to an economic crash?

No, but most of the money spent by government isn't used to pay "Bureaucrats", they are used to buy things the government actually needs or to pay citizens entitlements. The problem is, I would have no problem with cutting spending, but we never do that. In fact, tax cuts encourage more spending, because, "Look at all the stuff we get and we don't have to pay for it.". If you guys really wanted smaller government, you'd be in favor of higher taxes to pay for it all, then people would get behind less government.

The only people who favor mass immigration are corporate executives who want to bid down the cost if labor.

If you are worried about a demographic death spiral you must be pro-life.

The Supreme Court might overturn Roe v. Wade, but they won’t ban abortion. The decision would be left to the legislature.

Actually, either one would be equally bad. Banning abortion isn't going to result in one extra baby. It just means that you will have women getting illegal abortions instead of legal ones.

Prostitution is illegal where I'm at, but by my count, there are five "Happy Ending" massage parlors operating within five miles of me. That I know of. Because they are on roads I regularly travel on. There might be more I don't know about.

So, no, we aren't going to end the POpulation Death Spiral by banning abortion. We are going to end it by allowing new immigrants to join the work force to support the elderly who are now retiring.

I have to say your remarks seem totally unhinged.

Well, you could say that, but it wouldn't be true... But you do keep drinking the koolaid.
Regarding Libya, you claim “our involvement was peripheral, at best.”

Here’s CNN: The Obama administration helped steer a UN resolution to take military action to protect Libyan civilians, which resulted in a US-led NATO intervention in Libya.

Would you like to be a clownish partisan tool or would you rather tell the truth?

You feel that enslavement of black people is no big deal, as you put it “Meh”.

You should really inform yourself about China if you are going to post in a public forum.

Abortion restrictions save many vulnerable unborn babies.

So you feel Americans are incapable of having babies and we must rely on foreigners to have kids??

Last edited:

Trump did not start new wars but escalated global tension by creating conflicts with China and Iran while weakening the Western alliance.
His support of Dictators in Russia, N Korea and Saudi Arabia has made us less safe
ROFL! So Trump is reponsible for China stealing all our technology and tread secrets? Trump is responsible for China bullynig its neighbors are trying to take possesion of international waters?

You're a fucking moron.
Trump created a Trade War that did not punish China as much as it punished our farmers and the American consumers.

Who do you think pays for tariffs? It wasn’t China
It punished China quite thoroughly, moron. China's economy is in the tank.
Everyone’s economy is “in the tank”
China's was in the tank before COVID, moron.

So was yours. Hiring had slowed, as the tax cuts hadn't really affected job creation. Corporations were already awash with cash BEFORE Trump cut taxes. Had Trump increased the minimum wage to $15 an hour, it would have unleashed a tidal wave of demand that would have goosed the economy like a shot of steroids. American workers who have watching the buying power of their wages erode to the point workers need to work 53 weeks of the year just to provide the basics of food, shelter and clothing for their families.

I live on a fixed income. If my income shot up by 50%, I'd travel more, take my grandchildren to plays and museums, preferring to give experiences over toys. I'd put all of that money right back into the service and entertainment economy. I'd go out to restaurants more, once the vaccine kicks in. Young families would do the same, assuming they didn't have to work 60 hour weeks just to make ends meet. Young people would buy houses, cars, and furnishings if they weren't living at home to pay off their student loans.

Working people need a raise and it will do way more for economic growth than another tax cut for billionaires.
Your economic theories are pure Voo-Doo. Everything you claim is false and downright absurd.

Well that's a well reasoned rebuttal. NOT. You just deny what others are saying. You're too stupid or too lazy to even post information to refute what I posted.

Trump did not start new wars but escalated global tension by creating conflicts with China and Iran while weakening the Western alliance.
His support of Dictators in Russia, N Korea and Saudi Arabia has made us less safe
ROFL! So Trump is reponsible for China stealing all our technology and tread secrets? Trump is responsible for China bullynig its neighbors are trying to take possesion of international waters?

You're a fucking moron.
Trump created a Trade War that did not punish China as much as it punished our farmers and the American consumers.

Who do you think pays for tariffs? It wasn’t China
It punished China quite thoroughly, moron. China's economy is in the tank.
Everyone’s economy is “in the tank”
China's was in the tank before COVID, moron.

So was yours. Hiring had slowed, as the tax cuts hadn't really affected job creation. Corporations were already awash with cash BEFORE Trump cut taxes. Had Trump increased the minimum wage to $15 an hour, it would have unleashed a tidal wave of demand that would have goosed the economy like a shot of steroids. American workers who have watching the buying power of their wages erode to the point workers need to work 53 weeks of the year just to provide the basics of food, shelter and clothing for their families.

I live on a fixed income. If my income shot up by 50%, I'd travel more, take my grandchildren to plays and museums, preferring to give experiences over toys. I'd put all of that money right back into the service and entertainment economy. I'd go out to restaurants more, once the vaccine kicks in. Young families would do the same, assuming they didn't have to work 60 hour weeks just to make ends meet. Young people would buy houses, cars, and furnishings if they weren't living at home to pay off their student loans.

Working people need a raise and it will do way more for economic growth than another tax cut for billionaires.
Your economic theories are pure Voo-Doo. Everything you claim is false and downright absurd.

Well that's a well reasoned rebuttal. NOT. You just deny what others are saying. You're too stupid or too lazy to even post information to refute what I posted.
Hey, it's your own fault for even TRYING :laugh:

Trump avoided new wars and again in 2020 he won support.

There were no new wars to avoid. if there were it’s up to Congress to declare war and Democrats are much more opposed to starting new ground wars. So it is meaningless to credit Trump for not starting something that was not going to happen.

anyway Trump may be opposed to starting a war overseas, but his behavior since his election loss is getting worse each day with his open desire to declare war on Americans who constitutionally voted him out of office.

So thats the difference between you and me. I oppose starting wars abroad and home. I wish Trump supporters opposed Trump starting a war against Americans where they live.

Wow. You can't even give him credit for avoiding new wars.

You are completely irrational.

Regarding Libya, you claim “our involvement was peripheral, at best.”

Here’s CNN: The Obama administration helped steer a UN resolution to take military action to protect Libyan civilians, which resulted in a US-led NATO intervention in Libya.

Which is peripheral... No ground troops, no invasion. Most of the air support was provided by France, not the US.

The real fighting on the ground was between Libyans who had enough of Khadafy's shit and African Mercenaries who stopped fighting when Khadafy stopped paying them.

You should really inform yourself about China if you are going to post in a public forum.

Uh, guy. Taiwan and Hong Kong are sovereign parts of China. If China decides to reassert control over them, they have every LEGAL right to do so under international law. Their independence is "tolerated" by Beijing because they route a lot of international investment into China. But only to a point.

Again, you really need to read up on Chinese history, about how Hong Kong and Formosa were stolen from China by the British and the Japanese (respectively).

Abortion restrictions save many vulnerable unborn babies.

No, they don't. If you want to look at a country that has the kind of abortion restrictions you want, you need to look at the Philippines. Abortion is illegal in all cases, including rape and incest. But Filipina women have 500,000 to 800,000 abortions a year, MORE per capita than the United States.

So you feel Americans are incapable of having babies and we must rely on foreigners to have kids??

Incapable, no. Unwilling, yes. The thing is, with the baby boom, it was very common to have five kids in a family. I grew up in a Catholic Neighborhood where the local parish had a wave of kids pass through, and it kind of sucked if you were kid #5 because the nuns remembered all the shit kids 1-4 pulled. We also had "long buses" that carted away all the retards that were produced when those nice Catholic Ladies kept having kids in their 40's. Oh, wait, can I say "Retard" any more. I meant "Special" kids.

Then contraception became available. (and I emphasize, contraception, not abortion) and people reduced themselves to having 1-2 kids. The church railed against it, but everyone ignored them.

We were all better off for it.

Except now we are paying the piper.... All those baby boomers are retiring, and we don't have enough replacement kids, and no, young career women are not going to happily go back to being baby machines.

So we either accept immigration and reform it, or we go into a demographic death spiral like Japan.

Where during TrumpQ’s failed four years did TrumpQ not start a war.

He hired John Bolton who was a key architect of Bush’s Iraq invasion and occupation. To Bolton’s pleasure TrumpQ withdrew the US from Obama’s Nuclear Arms G5+1 Deal which was a deal and move towards PEACE not war. A move making confrontation between Iran and the US along side Israel more likely.

TrumpQ did commit an aggressive act of war against Iran to which Iran retaliated by missile attack thus injuring a number of US Troops Stationed in IRAQ.

TrumpQ then threatened to bomb Iran’s cultural sites on Twitter to please his Republican white Evangelical Christian nationalists base.

Earlier in the day, the American president, taking to Twitter, had warned Iran against retaliating for the killing of General Soleimani. He said the United States had already picked out targets to hit in Iran if it did, including cultural sites.​

“Like ISIS, Like Hitler, Like Genghis!” Iran’s information and telecommunications minister declared on Twitter. ”They all hate cultures. Trump is a terrorist in a suit."​

TrumpQ tried to start a major war to please John Bolton and that ilk. TrumpQ cant help himself but be a warmonger he is the leader of the warmongering Republican Party.

Where during Trumo’s failed four years did Trump not start a war.

He hired John Bolton who was a key architect of Bush’s Iraq invasion and occupation. To Bolton’s pleasure TrumpQ withdrew the US from Obama’s Nuclear Arms G5+1 Deal which was a move towards PEACE not war. A move making confrontation between Iran and the US along side Israel more likely.

TrumpQ did commit an aggressive act of war against Iran and Iran retaliated by injuring a number of US Troops Stationed in IRAQ.

TrumpQ then threatened to bomb Iran’s cultural sites on Twitter to please his Republican white Evangelical Christian nationalists base.

Earlier in the day, the American president, taking to Twitter, had warned Iran against retaliating for the killing of General Soleimani. He said the United States had already picked out targets to hit in Iran if it did, including cultural sites.

“Like ISIS, Like Hitler, Like Genghis!” Iran’s information and telecommunications minister declared on Twitter. ”They all hate cultures. Trump is a terrorist in a suit."

TrumpQ tried to start a major war to please John Bolton and that ilk. TrumpQ cant help himself but be a warmonger he is the leader of the warmongering Republican Party.

Killing a military leader of a nation that is waging war against US is something only an extreme anti-American could have a problem with.

Your inability to give him credit for not starting a war, shows that you are a complete partisan zealot, to the point of having zero credibility.

Killing a military leader of a nation that is waging war against US is something only an extreme anti-American could have a problem with.

You can’t reply to my main point that there were no new wars or need for war when TrumpQ took command. So he gets no credit for not starting a war because there were no opportunities made available that he turned down.

He did start a new war with Iran and Iran fired back injuring US trooops. So you are a liar once again when you claim TrumpQ did not start a war.

And your Republican warmongering stench eeks through when you call an antiwar American anti-American for objecting to the assassination of a foreign high ranking official by military strike by the President of the United States when there was zero threat to our national security from that official’s acts.

You can’t reply to my main point that there were no new wars or need for war when TrumpQ took command. So he gets no credit for not starting a war because there were no opportunities made available that he turned down.

He did start a new war with Iran and Iran fired back injuring US trooops. So you are a liar once again when you claim TrumpQ did not start a war.

And your Republican warmongering stench eeks through when you call an antiwar American anti-American for objecting to the assassination of a foreign high ranking official by military strike by the President of the United States when there was zero threat to our national security from that official’s acts.

Your post was an incoherent gish gallop of shit. I picked out one clear point and addressed it. Crushed it really.
;

THe war in Iraq, that Iran has been a part of the entire time, was not caused by teh killing of hat general.

YOu are completely blinded by partisan zealotry.

While Trump did not get the opportunity to start a war, he did destabilize the world to the point a future war is inevitable. By weakening the Western alliance, he has allowed Russia and China to fill the power void.

Trump meekly did nothing while Russia hacked our Government computers leaving us vulnerable to who knows what. When given a chance to take strong action, once again, Trump provided cover for Putin

Killing a military leader of a nation that is waging war against US

Actually the Iranian General who was assassinated by TrumpQ played a key role in enabling the civilized world to defeat ISIS.

There is no reason to withdraw from a peaceful Nuke deal with Iran or to kill an Iranian ally in the war in terror.

Your warmongering is duly noted. Quit trying to be a part of the anti-war left. your phoniness shines through.

While Trump did not get the opportunity to start a war, he did destabilize the world to the point a future war is inevitable. By weakening the Western alliance, he has allowed Russia and China to fill the power void.

Trump meekly did nothing while Russia hacked our Government computers leaving us vulnerable to who knows what. When given a chance to take strong action, once again, Trump provided cover for Putin

It is so funny to see lefties, Red Baiting.

That the best you got Nancy?

Killing a military leader of a nation that is waging war against US

Actually the Iranian General who was assassinated by TrumpQ played a key role in enabling the civilized world to defeat ISIS.

There is no reason to withdraw from a peaceful Nuke deal with Iran or to kill an Iranian ally in the war in terror.

Your warmongering is duly noted. Quit trying to be a part of the anti-war left. your phoniness shines through.

He was a member of a hostile military in a war zone. That makes him a valid target.

Your need to always oppose America, is because you are an anti-American lefty.

I don't need my best to ridicule you.

Going to threaten to hit me with your purse again?

THe war in Iraq, that Iran has been a part of the entire time, was not caused by teh killing of hat general.

you are a liar. I NEVER said the war in Iraq was caused by the killing of Iranian general.

TrumpQ started his own little war when he violated Iraqi sovereignty and killed an Iranian military leader lawfully operating in Iraq.

What’s up with you lately with all this lying
Bush started the war named Operation Iraqi Freedom snd Obama ended that war.

TrumpQ started a war, the Iranians shot back and then TrumpQ chickened out a waged s Twitter war after gettinG US troops bombed and injured.

TrumpQ getting his ass whipped by Sleepy Joe got you down?

Last edited:

Going to threaten to hit me with your purse again?

And there you go again. It is you that takes the conversation to fighting words. That is you being an "internet tough guy".

My callling out your asshole behavior, or returning your verbal abuse, is not that.

YOu are a coward.

My point stands. A lefty like yourself, red baiting , is funny.

Forum List

Back