The Post-Trump GOP

Republicans are being short sighted
Pandering to the MAGA crowd may help them win with the older, white Christians who fear their loss of power.
But younger Americans and minorities are repulsed by the actions of the far right. They are lost forever
Might be true, but the Dems are making a big mistake if they assume too much. They're certainly capable of going too far, as well.

This is why I don't like seeing the GOP turn into a fuckin' psycho ward like this. We need (at least) two strong parties.

When I checked the website of the Dem's national convention in 2016, it took me 15 minutes of clicking around until I saw the first picture of a white male who wasn't obviously depicted as gay.

It's all nice and fine when Democrats care for the issues of non-whites and other minorities ... but if they give a damn about white workers, they shouldn't be surprised when 70% of them then vote for someone like Trump.
This is a very large part of why Trump won in 2016 and why the Dems underperformed in November. The Regressive Left wing of the party -- the illiberal, authoritarian end that pushes Political Correctness, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture -- has damaged the party considerably.

And, just as the Trumpsters are refusing to look clearly and honestly in the mirror, so is the Regressive Left. As I always say, the two ends of our political spectrum can be comically similar in their behaviors.

We are NOT using mob violence to terrorize our enemies, and arresting people that defend themselves.

So, the similarities, are not very impressive.
He does not seem to care, and in fact has shown that he revels in the "fuck you" he is watching. I would conclude that he does not believe that we are dead fucking serious.

Texas is GONE. Leaving. It may not be this year, or next year, but the sentiment is real and serious. We are getting the fuck out one way or another. If it's peaceful, great. But, I suspect that the powerbrokers will not give up on the world's 10th largest economy that easily. I am at peace with that eventuality and will die for it.

I don't know how this will shake out

I do know that if they want to marginalize and oppress the single largest ethnic group in the country, that there will be civil unrest that will START at the level of the 60s and grow from there.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

The more you run your shrill mouth, the more this becomes likely:

no-texas-map.gif

Your pictures make you look so brave! Behind your keyboard!
He did this all day yesterday. He thinks this is threatening somehow.

Go. Split. Take Texas. There's plenty of room for all you paranoids to shoot your guns at trees.

Sheesh.

Except, you dems would not let him/us go. You would fight. So, you are talking shit. Again.
I'm just trying to help you guys with your feelz.

You keep talking about civil war and secession, so I'm just trying to help.

Dismissing our grievances as "feelz" is you throwing gasoline on the fire. People are dying in the streets and you are still fanning the flames of division and partisan hate.

Does that seem like a good idea to you, or have you just stopped thinking?

The problem is today those so called grieviences that have festered in white males for 40 years do not matter to the younger generation. They are tired of the whining, voting for old white men who simply feed what they want to hear, do nothing to fix the problems, simply feed the lobbyists who support them.

I actually hear this in my own family and listening to others. The generation of anger is slowly dying out, the young are moving in and if you do not keep up you will be knocked aside.

Just like the older Greatest Generation built the Middle Class the View attachment 430670Baby Boomers tore it down. Now the young are fed up. It will not happen over night but you are seeing the last gasps of White superiority.

This is funny but it shows those wanting Civil War.

View attachment 430670and I watched it happen over 40/ 50 years.
The world is changing, their country is changing, and there are people who make their living doing little more than feeding their anger, frustration and paranoia.

So, in their emotional state, they'd rather "fight" some all-or-nothing "war" than intelligently play a part in managing the change. All that does is make things worse.

So, those who make their living doing little more than feeding their anger, frustration and paranoia have more material to work with, and the cycle just continues.
Trump, Mitch, many others, Gym Jordan, Steve Scalise, too many to name just feed the misplaced anger so now the crazies are taking over!

Call us crazy and ws some more. And then act like our anger is something wrong with us.

YEah, keep it up.
Are you reading my posts or just ranting?

My point was clear and concise. Your pretense otherwise, is just you gaslighting.

Knock that shit off.
See? Once again, blame me for your grievances You can not seem to let go.
You can't seem to let us go.

Isn't this a thing of beauty?

no-texas-map.gif

God Bless America, right?
It’s a thing of ignorance and stupidity.

American citizens who reside in Texas and wish to remain American citizens cannot have their citizenship taken from them against their will or absent due process – that would violate the 14th Amendment – regardless whether Texas lawmakers vote to ‘secede.’

The only recourse, therefore, for those in Texas who no longer wish to be American citizens is for them to renounce their American citizenship and leave the country; Texas remains with its sister states and part of the United States.

Bye.

It is funny when liberals pretend to care about the constitution.

It's even funnier when a Trump support mentions the Constitution, even as Trump is attempting to subvert it.
There's always an excuse with authoritarians.
Hence, all the excuses you make for bootlicking Dim scumbags.

Pandering to the MAGA crowd may help them win with the older, white Christians who fear their loss of power.
But younger Americans and minorities are repulsed by the actions of the far right. They are lost forever
Might be true, but the Dems are making a big mistake if they assume too much. They're certainly capable of going too far, as well.

This is why I don't like seeing the GOP turn into a fuckin' psycho ward like this. We need (at least) two strong parties.

When I checked the website of the Dem's national convention in 2016, it took me 15 minutes of clicking around until I saw the first picture of a white male who wasn't obviously depicted as gay.

It's all nice and fine when Democrats care for the issues of non-whites and other minorities ... but if they give a damn about white workers, they shouldn't be surprised when 70% of them then vote for someone like Trump.
This is a very large part of why Trump won in 2016 and why the Dems underperformed in November. The Regressive Left wing of the party -- the illiberal, authoritarian end that pushes Political Correctness, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture -- has damaged the party considerably.

And, just as the Trumpsters are refusing to look clearly and honestly in the mirror, so is the Regressive Left. As I always say, the two ends of our political spectrum can be comically similar in their behaviors.

We are NOT using mob violence to terrorize our enemies, and arresting people that defend themselves.

He does not seem to care, and in fact has shown that he revels in the "fuck you" he is watching. I would conclude that he does not believe that we are dead fucking serious.

Texas is GONE. Leaving. It may not be this year, or next year, but the sentiment is real and serious. We are getting the fuck out one way or another. If it's peaceful, great. But, I suspect that the powerbrokers will not give up on the world's 10th largest economy that easily. I am at peace with that eventuality and will die for it.

I do know that if they want to marginalize and oppress the single largest ethnic group in the country, that there will be civil unrest that will START at the level of the 60s and grow from there.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Go. Split. Take Texas. There's plenty of room for all you paranoids to shoot your guns at trees.

Sheesh.

Except, you dems would not let him/us go. You would fight. So, you are talking shit. Again.

Dismissing our grievances as "feelz" is you throwing gasoline on the fire. People are dying in the streets and you are still fanning the flames of division and partisan hate.

The problem is today those so called grieviences that have festered in white males for 40 years do not matter to the younger generation. They are tired of the whining, voting for old white men who simply feed what they want to hear, do nothing to fix the problems, simply feed the lobbyists who support them.

I actually hear this in my own family and listening to others. The generation of anger is slowly dying out, the young are moving in and if you do not keep up you will be knocked aside.

Just like the older Greatest Generation built the Middle Class the View attachment 430670Baby Boomers tore it down. Now the young are fed up. It will not happen over night but you are seeing the last gasps of White superiority.

The world is changing, their country is changing, and there are people who make their living doing little more than feeding their anger, frustration and paranoia.

So, in their emotional state, they'd rather "fight" some all-or-nothing "war" than intelligently play a part in managing the change. All that does is make things worse.

So, those who make their living doing little more than feeding their anger, frustration and paranoia have more material to work with, and the cycle just continues.
Trump, Mitch, many others, Gym Jordan, Steve Scalise, too many to name just feed the misplaced anger so now the crazies are taking over!

Call us crazy and ws some more. And then act like our anger is something wrong with us.

YEah, keep it up.

My point was clear and concise. Your pretense otherwise, is just you gaslighting.

Knock that shit off.

no-texas-map.gif

American citizens who reside in Texas and wish to remain American citizens cannot have their citizenship taken from them against their will or absent due process – that would violate the 14th Amendment – regardless whether Texas lawmakers vote to ‘secede.’

The only recourse, therefore, for those in Texas who no longer wish to be American citizens is for them to renounce their American citizenship and leave the country; Texas remains with its sister states and part of the United States.

Bye.

It's even funnier when a Trump support mentions the Constitution, even as Trump is attempting to subvert it.
Of course, they don't care about the constitution. Never did. They proved this many times over before election day. Before 2020, even.

Actually, the Constitution was designed to prevent a Retard like Sleepy Joe from assuming power. The same thing that President Trump is trying to prevent.

Wrong a$$hat. The Constitution was designed to prevent an authoritarian dictator from taking over the country, and it's working. Trump will be gone on January 21st.
Election fraud isn't a part of the Constitution.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

YEah, keep it up.

Knock that shit off.

no-texas-map.gif

Bye.

Hence, all the excuses you make for bootlicking Dim scumbags.
Hey, hello Trumpster! :hhello:

How can you possibly say that Trump shouldn’t be proud of not starting s new war?

Trump did not start new wars but escalated global tension by creating conflicts with China and Iran while weakening the Western alliance.
His support of Dictators in Russia, N Korea and Saudi Arabia has made us less safe
ROFL! So Trump is reponsible for China stealing all our technology and tread secrets? Trump is responsible for China bullynig its neighbors and trying to take possesion of international waters?

You're a fucking moron.

Last edited:
How can you possibly say that Trump shouldn’t be proud of not starting s new war?

Trump did not start new wars but escalated global tension by creating conflicts with China and Iran while weakening the Western alliance.
His support of Dictators in Russia, N Korea and Saudi Arabia has made us less safe
ROFL! So Trump is reponsible for China stealing all our technology and tread secrets? Trump is responsible for China bullynig its neighbors are trying to take possesion of international waters?

You're a fucking moron.

No stupid. Trump is responsible for China being the lead nation in the TransPacific Partnership, and for increasing its trading relations and alliances throughout the world. China is now building it's "Silk Road" trading route infrastructure, along the west coast of South America and the east coast of Africa - using its trade surplus dollars to fund infrastructure and development throughout Africa and South America. Just like the USA used to do when the USA had huge trade surplusses - before Republicans shipped your jobs overseas.

ROFL! So Trump is reponsible for China stealing all our technology and tread secrets? Trump is responsible for China bullynig its neighbors are trying to take possesion of international waters?

You're a fucking moron.
Trump created a Trade War that did not punish China as much as it punished our farmers and the American consumers.

Who do you think pays for tariffs? It wasn’t China

You're a fucking moron.

No stupid. Trump is responsible for China being the lead nation in the TransPacific Partnership, and for increasing its trading relations and alliances throughout the world. China is now building it's "Silk Road" trading route infrastructure, along the west coast of South America and the east coast of Africa - using its trade surplus dollars to fund infrastructure and development throughout Africa and South America. Just like the USA used to do when the USA had huge trade surplusses - before Republicans shipped your jobs overseas.
How is Trump responsible for that? What's the benefit of being "the lead nation" when all it means you have to bend over?

The US hasn't had a trade surplus since the Great Depression.

There's nothing the US can do to stop the so-called "silk road."

Dims who want China to have a free hand are the ones shipping our jobs overseas.

You're a fucking moron.
Trump created a Trade War that did not punish China as much as it punished our farmers and the American consumers.

Who do you think pays for tariffs? It wasn’t China
It punished China quite thoroughly, moron. China's economy is in the tank.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

YEah, keep it up.

Knock that shit off.

no-texas-map.gif

Bye.

No, you guys are the ones that have generations of not giving a fuck about the constitution.

Even if Trump was doing as you say, he/we would be jonny come latelys compared to you lefties.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

YEah, keep it up.

Knock that shit off.

no-texas-map.gif

Bye.

Of course, they don't care about the constitution. Never did. They proved this many times over before election day. Before 2020, even.

Actually, the Constitution was designed to prevent a Retard like Sleepy Joe from assuming power. The same thing that President Trump is trying to prevent.

The voting booth means dimwits like Trump are shown the door when people realize how destructive they are. And boy is Trump ever revealing his true colors since he lost the election at that voting booth.

An arrogant, incompetent, narcissistic piece of humanity!

If that was true, then why do you people constantly lie so much?

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

YEah, keep it up.

Knock that shit off.

no-texas-map.gif

Bye.

Funny of you to admit that. Are you softening in your commitment?

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

YEah, keep it up.

Knock that shit off.

no-texas-map.gif

Bye.

Nope. I'm against Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism from both ends of the spectrum.

I suspect you think it's "funny" that I "would admit that" only because you don't understand my politics.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

YEah, keep it up.

Knock that shit off.

no-texas-map.gif

Bye.

Nope. I'm against Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism from both ends of the spectrum.

I suspect you think it's "funny" that I "would admit that" only because you don't understand my politics.

Trump is not Ideological. Hell, my support of him is not Ideological.

He is Nationalist and Populist. One is a goal and one is a style. Neither are ideologies.

He certainly is not Conservative.

And he is certainly not "Authoritarian". What ever that means in a system with such extreme limits on executive power.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

YEah, keep it up.

Knock that shit off.

no-texas-map.gif

Bye.

I don't need to hear about your politics. I just need to know who you voted for. That tells me all I need to know.

You voted against Trump because he doesn't act the way you think he should. It's that shallow.

You can take your fundamental authoritarian ideology shit and shove it right up your fucking ass. You're one of them.

I do.
Biden is President.
You won't do shit.
Please keep saying that.

no-texas-map.gif

Sheesh.

YEah, keep it up.

Knock that shit off.

no-texas-map.gif

Bye.

I don't need to hear about your politics. I just need to know who you voted for. That tells me all I need to know.

You voted against Trump because he doesn't act the way you think he should. It's that shallow.

You can take your fundamental authoritarian ideology shit and shove it right up your fucking ass. You're one of them.
Yes, that's the only reason I voted against him bro!

'Cuz I agree with him COMPLETELY on ALL the issues 'n stuff! He's just so mean!

Commie Commie Commie!

. Do you turds actually believe that anyone accepts this swindle election?

among 150 million voters - there are maybe 50 million who are stupid and gullable enough to believe the election was swindled in favor of Biden.

You can’t fix stupid
Trump voters will believe any ridiculous claim that comes from Trump and make it their own

If Trump told them aliens came down from space and gave Biden the election.....they would repeat it

You're a fucking moron.

Trump's wrong headed and frankly stupid trade wars have cost the USA BIGLY. In 2016, the US trade deficit was $735.3 billion. In 2017, Trump's first year in office, it jumped to $792.4 billion, and then Trump started slapping tariffs on your trading partners and tearing up trade agreements.

By the end of 2018, the first year of the Trade War, your trade deficit jumped to $872 billion. In 2020, you're already at $729 billion as at October 31st. American imports haven't declined, they've increased in every year since Trump took office, and they've grown faster than your exports. The tariffs aren't working.

The purpose of the tariffs is to punish Americans for buying imports, and make domestic goods more affordable. The problem is that there are no American goods for the public to buy, because the USA no longer manufactures many of the things you import, like electronics, clothing, toys, or textiles, so there is no American industry to benefit from the tariffs.

Instead of just slapping tariffs on all of your trading partners, and tearing up your trade agreements, Trump could have approached your trading partners and asked to redo the deal, but he didn't. He just hit everyone with tariffs and demands. China has been absyssmal with trade marks and patents, but hey, if you didn't GIVE them your intellectual property, patents and trade secrets to manufacture, this wouldn't be a problem, would it?

Forum List

Back