The Pollitics of White Privilege

You're just incensed that the Court ruled against policies that discriminated against whitey and Asians.

Nope, I've stated my point. If SCOTUS is just a "Well, what does the majority vote for". then all their rulings won't matter. Two more appointments, and all these rulings get reversed.

Thus they should be ignored with impunity.

Nope, I've stated my point. If SCOTUS is just a "Well, what does the majority vote for". then all their rulings won't matter. Two more appointments, and all these rulings get reversed.

Thus they should be ignored with impunity.
You obviously missed it but justice Robert's explained the decision.

"Because Harvard's and UNC's admissions programs lack sufficiently focused and measurable objectives warranting the use of race, unavoidably employ race in a negative manner, involve racial stereotyping, and lack meaningful end points, those admissions programs cannot be reconciled with the guarantees of the Equal Protection Clause."

Yeah. You're infuriated because the court decided that your hoped for discrimination against whitey is illegal.

"Ignored with impunity".

Oh, dear. Such melodrama. Are you going to launch your own personal Jihad and ignore the ruling with all the impunity you can muster?

You obviously missed it but justice Robert's explained the decision.

No, I just didn't care... Either the court is basing decisions on solid law or it just depends on the politics of it's makeup. And when you can reject sensible decades old precedents, your authority is kind of gone... and can be ignored with impunity, which is pretty much exactly what these elite universities will do.

They'll just find other ways to sneak black kids in, and Blum can create another phony lawsuit, again and again. It's not like they can throw the Harvard Administration in jail, is it?

No, I just didn't care... Either the court is basing decisions on solid law or it just depends on the politics of it's makeup. And when you can reject sensible decades old precedents, your authority is kind of gone... and can be ignored with impunity, which is pretty much exactly what these elite universities will do.

They'll just find other ways to sneak black kids in, and Blum can create another phony lawsuit, again and again. It's not like they can throw the Harvard Administration in jail, is it?
Of course you care. You're in this thread wringing your hands and carrying on with much melodrama.

The SC clearly delineated that race-based admissions are in clear violation of the equal protection clause. The facts are that entire groups are discriminated against in favor of others. It is the industry of race hustlers and the DEI retrogrades who look to make a profit from this policy. You may want quotas to go on indefinitely but that's really an absurd position.

Colleges and universities are becoming places run by leftist race hustlers and professional bigots. These people know their very existence depends on maintaining the anti-white, racial grievance narrarative. They play a game that involves reducing academic standards to compile a student population that meets an organizational chart composed of numbered boxes to assign the "correct" mix of races and ethnicities. Whitey not included.

The current SCOTUS is FINALLY basing it's decisions on actual law and the Constitution rather than political expediancy. The Liberal SCOTUS justices have spent their careers twisting the law and Constitution into knots to justify making partisan political rulings.

The current SCOTUS is FINALLY basing it's decisions on actual law and the Constitution rather than political expediancy. The Liberal SCOTUS justices have spent their careers twisting the law and Constitution into knots to justify making partisan political rulings.
Things are finally starting to turn around, thanks to Trump. These justices corrected the rulings of liberal activists justices who went with what “felt right” as opposed to what is constitutional.

The SC clearly delineated that race-based admissions are in clear violation of the equal protection clause.

And previously, they said it was acceptable--- several times. So if SCOTUS is just a political body, then their rulings don't mean anything and can be ignored. Which I am sure all these progressive universities are having their top legal minds working on ways to do so.

The current SCOTUS is FINALLY basing it's decisions on actual law and the Constitution rather than political expediancy.

But that's kind of a problem, isn't it? You talk about political expediency like it's a bad thing.

Let's take Roe v. Wade. TOTAL political expediency. Because the laws they struck down were not only cruel but unworkable. They really didn't think they were doing anything controversial. People were already ignoring them with impunity.

Only because the Christian Right (which had previously thought of abortion as a "Catholic" issue) needed a new hobby horse to ride did we get 50 years of crazy attempts to circumvent the law.

Now we are seeing a bunch of crazy laws being passed by state legislatures that are causing more harm than good.

Things are finally starting to turn around, thanks to Trump. These justices corrected the rulings of liberal activists justices who went with what “felt right” as opposed to what is constitutional.

Meh, not really. Right now, SCOTUS has alienated women, minorities, gays, made stalking legal, made it legal to pollute the water supply, and you guys are thrilled with it.

I'm not really sure why. I doubt you are rich enough to benefit from any of these rulings.

And previously, they said it was acceptable--- several times. So if SCOTUS is just a political body, then their rulings don't mean anything and can be ignored. Which I am sure all these progressive universities are having their top legal minds working on ways to do so.

And previously, you were fine with quotas because they negatively impacted the evil white people. And previously, quotas were a violation of the equal protection clause.

What you want is the quota system and the industry of discrimination to continue indefinitely because you people of the CRT Cult are totally fine with breaking the law when it favors your political ideology.

And previously, you were fine with quotas because they negatively impacted the evil white people.
White people are going to be just fine. What is amusing is that you get screwed by your fellow white people who have more money, and you want to blame minorities for it.

And previously, quotas were a violation of the equal protection clause.

Well, no, they weren't. They balanced out various forms of white privilege that already existed.

What you want is the quota system and the industry of discrimination to continue indefinitely because you people of the CRT Cult are totally fine with breaking the law when it favors your political ideology.

What I'd like to see if the inequities addressed at the primary level. I'll be the first one to agree, letting a kid into a college who can't read isn't going to fix the inequities. We need to fix these problems at the primary and secondary school levels.

But unless you are going to get rid of Legacies and other white privilege admissions at the same time you get rid of affirmative action, you really aren't going to have fairness.

White people are going to be just fine. What is amusing is that you get screwed by your fellow white people who have more money, and you want to blame minorities for it.

Well, no, they weren't. They balanced out various forms of white privilege that already existed.

What I'd like to see if the inequities addressed at the primary level. I'll be the first one to agree, letting a kid into a college who can't read isn't going to fix the inequities. We need to fix these problems at the primary and secondary school levels.

But unless you are going to get rid of Legacies and other white privilege admissions at the same time you get rid of affirmative action, you really aren't going to have fairness.
I think everyone will better off without quotas. While you demand quotas when they are targeted to discriminate against whitey, the SC invoked the rule of law which clearly is supported by the Constitution. You have some odd notions about whitey. Your conspiracy theories, derived from the CRT Cult, tend to be a bit over the top.

Strange how the CRT Cultists see violation of constitutional law as "evening out". Quotas that discriminate don't "even out". While you want forever programs of quotas and discrimination aimed at whitey, you have the Constitution in your way.

Time for that Che Guevara tee shirt, eh?

Why don't you get rid of legacies? Don't be the helpless soul, always dependent on others. Call your friends. Give them Che Guevara tee shirts and march with the local chapter of the Young Communists.

I think everyone will better off without quotas. While you demand quotas when they are targeted to discriminate against whitey, the SC invoked the rule of law which clearly is supported by the Constitution. You have some odd notions about whitey. Your conspiracy theories, derived from the CRT Cult, tend to be a bit over the top.

Strange how the CRT Cultists see violation of constitutional law as "evening out". Quotas that discriminate don't "even out". While you want forever programs of quotas and discrimination aimed at whitey, you have the Constitution in your way.

Time for that Che Guevara tee shirt, eh?

Why don't you get rid of legacies? Don't be the helpless soul, always dependent on others. Call your friends. Give them Che Guevara tee shirts and march with the local chapter of the Young Communists.
That CRT cultist also said that SCOTUS rulings can be ignored. Typical racist liberal. Just ignore laws you don’t like.

The next step is for employers to be prohibited from considering race in deciding whom to hire and promote.

That CRT cultist also said that SCOTUS rulings can be ignored. Typical racist liberal. Just ignore laws you don’t like.

The next step is for employers to be prohibited from considering race in deciding whom to hire and promote.

Will people who genuinely were discriminated against based on race be able to sue, finally? Interesting to ponder.

Will people who genuinely were discriminated against based on race be able to sue, finally? Interesting to ponder.

Excellent point. All those who were rejected on grounds that they were white or Asian in favor of less-qualified blacks on the basis of race will now have standing.

I think everyone will better off without quotas.

Well, no one cares what you think, Chatbot.

Excellent point. All those who were rejected on grounds that they were white or Asian in favor of less-qualified blacks on the basis of race will now have standing.
Not really. The only reason why the supposedly Asian Cutouts had standing was a Jew named Blum bankrolled their dubious lawsuit.

You think he really cared about them as people?

People ignore laws they don't like all the time.
It's easy to ignore a ruling when you know no one can enforce it.

Well, no one cares what you think, Chatbot.

I understood your feelings are hurt. The SC enforced the law and cited Constitutional grounds for their ruling that struck down quotas.

Your option at this point is to launch a Jihad against the justices.

Behavior of the Dems / Marxists is much like watching petulant who fall to the floor kicking and screaming because they don't get what they want. The shrill, high frequency screeching caused all the dogs in my neighborhood to start barking.

After the recent SC decisions, the leftists immediately began yammering about packing the court with more far left justice Brown types. Leftists want the SC to be just another part of the Biden politburo.

Forum List

Back