Zone1 Smoke from Canada wildfires is increasing health risks in Black and poorer US communities

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Few things piss me off more than racist smoke.
Especially white supremest smoke.
It’s really upsetting me.

When is BLM going to riot and burn Canada. When do the lawsuits start. Impeach Turdeau.

Few things piss me off more than racist smoke.
Especially white supremest smoke.
It’s really upsetting me.

I've always been totally opposed to smoke that purposely attacks black communities. I think there should be a law against drifting smoke and its racist ways. And what the hell is with all that black smoke? Isn't that cultural appropriation?

Invasion, it's the only answer.

giphy.gif

Rubbish . The source switches from effects of wild fires to efects from industrial plants that pollute . Wild fires are not pilot controlled and programmed to sniff out poor areas containing a high proportion of non white ethnic groups , for example .Is this deliberate misreporting and misdirection ?

Rubbish . The source switches from effects of wild fires to efects from industrial plants that pollute . Wild fires are not pilot controlled and programmed to sniff out poor areas containing a high proportion of non white ethnic groups , for example .Is this deliberate misreporting and misdirection ?
sometimes dem crack pipes jis get out of control

This is another bait thread.

The funny thing is while that's a funny line from a movie, it's a real thing. One time in a race my boat had a 45 minute lead over the rest of the boats. The wind died where we were and we sat there and watched the rest of the fleet catch up and pass us before the wind they were riding allowed us to get under weigh. We went from first by a long shot to last.

Forum List

Back