The Pollitics of White Privilege

In my case, I earned it by working hard at being better at my job, but the overqualified POC still got the job.

OP's bullshit about white women being the beneficiaries of AA is just that -- complete bullshit.

I agree. He constantly called me racist for disagreeing with him and he insists I benefitted from AA. I have worked my ass off since I was 12 years old. I was NEVER given a job because I was a white woman. I have been denied jobs because of it but instead of whining, I found a better job where my hard work ethic was appreciated.

I agree. He constantly called me racist for disagreeing with him and he insists I benefitted from AA. I have worked my ass off since I was 12 years old. I was NEVER given a job because I was a white woman. I have been denied jobs because of it but instead of whining, I found a better job where my hard work ethic was appreciated.

Bless you for moving on to something obviously better!

We, TOO, shall overcome!

Same with me. And if women really WERE the beneficiaries, you‘d hear them complaining about the ruling. But they don’t. The only people complaining are blacks, and those who support the racist practice of favoring blacks.

Then get rid of all quota systems that discriminate against whitey.
Sure, as long as we get rid of white privilege at the same time.

Before I go back to ignoring you, here's a little tidbit for you to chew on.

I've been working for 32 years since I left the Army. I've never gotten a job offer from a non-white person. I don't think I've even did an interview where a person of color was the decision maker.

D

Same with me. And if women really WERE the beneficiaries, you‘d hear them complaining about the ruling. But they don’t. The only people complaining are blacks, and those who support the racist practice of favoring blacks.

That's because women were considered in the ruling. YOu can still give a candidate points for being a woman.

In fact, more women are going to college now than men.

Sure, as long as we get rid of white privilege at the same time.

Before I go back to ignoring you, here's a little tidbit for you to chew on.

I've been working for 32 years since I left the Army. I've never gotten a job offer from a non-white person. I don't think I've even did an interview where a person of color was the decision maker.

D
Please go back ro pretending you’re ignoring my posts despite the fact you never stopped begging for attention.

You Dems / Marxists despise white people. It was whitey who took your slaves away. Dems are The Party of Slavery.

Your Dem / Marxist controlled universities have no intention of complying with the SCOTUS ruling. They will just look for ways to skirt the law so they can continue the status quo.

Woke and with a revulsion for white and Asian students’ willingness to study hard and just as relevant, outraged by the belief that America is racist™ and further outraged by whitey’s success, woke / Leftist / Marxist university admissions officers have launched a Jihad designed to disadvantage White and Asian students.

Now go away.

Please go back
Well, when you say something interesting, I'll respond.

Your Dem / Marxist controlled universities have no intention of complying with the SCOTUS ruling. They will just look for ways to skirt the law so they can continue the status quo.
As they absolutely should. This court has no legitimacy, and all it's rulings should be ignored.

Woke and with a revulsion for white and Asian students’ willingness to study hard and just as relevant, outraged by the belief that America is racist™ and further outraged by whitey’s success, woke / Leftist / Marxist university admissions officers have launched a Jihad designed to disadvantage White and Asian students.

I just love white grievance on display. Upset you aren't special anymore, are you?

Well, when you say something interesting, I'll respond.

As they absolutely should. This court has no legitimacy, and all it's rulings should be ignored.

I just love white grievance on display. Upset you aren't special anymore, are you?
And you responded. Desperate for attention.

I find it scripted that Dems / Marxists launch into these tirades insisting
This court has no legitimacy, and all it's rulings should be ignored.
I find it remarkable that the most ignorant, the most retrograde of the Dems / Marxists are the ones insisting that the court is illegitimate because
Dems / Marxists didn’t get the ruling that would otherwise legitimize their race hustling.

Hence, you confirmed my earlier comment that the Dems / Marxists will seek ways to continue their practices of favoring less qualified college applicants to the exclusion of those better qualified.

Just as Dems / Marxists launched their Jihad aimed at school children during the Wuhan virus, they‘re similarly looking to dumb down the adult population. The great masses of an un/undereducated population is vastly easier to control. It’s the script you people stole from the Leninist / Marxist rehires of the 20th century.

I have yet to find anybody who can show proof of white women benefitting the most from AA. Is there a questionnaire sent out to employers asking why they hired a white woman? Lol. I never said it doesn’t happen, but benefit the most? Nope.

And you responded. Desperate for attention.

I find it scripted that Dems / Marxists launch into these tirades insisting

I find it remarkable that the most ignorant, the most retrograde of the Dems / Marxists are the ones insisting that the court is illegitimate because
Dems / Marxists didn’t get the ruling that would otherwise legitimize their race hustling.

Hence, you confirmed my earlier comment that the Dems / Marxists will seek ways to continue their practices of favoring less qualified college applicants to the exclusion of those better qualified.

Just as Dems / Marxists launched their Jihad aimed at school children during the Wuhan virus, they‘re similarly looking to dumb down the adult population. The great masses of an un/undereducated population is vastly easier to control. It’s the script you people stole from the Leninist / Marxist rehires of the 20th century.
There was no leftist jihad aim at school children.

You are white and talk about race hustling?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You said something about favoring less qualified college applicants to the exclusion of those better qualified?

“Using publicly released reports, we examine the preferences Harvard gives for recruited athletes, legacies, those on the dean’s interest list, and children of faculty and staff (ALDCs). Among white admits, over 43% are ALDC. Among admits who are African American, Asian American, and Hispanic, the share is less than 16% each. Our model of admissions shows that roughly three quarters of white ALDC admits would have been rejected if they had been treated as white non-ALDCs. Removing preferences for athletes and legacies would significantly alter the racial distribution of admitted students, with the share of white admits falling and all other groups rising or remaining unchanged.”

There was no leftist jihad aim at school children.

You are white and talk about race hustling?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You said something about favoring less qualified college applicants to the exclusion of those better qualified?

“Using publicly released reports, we examine the preferences Harvard gives for recruited athletes, legacies, those on the dean’s interest list, and children of faculty and staff (ALDCs). Among white admits, over 43% are ALDC. Among admits who are African American, Asian American, and Hispanic, the share is less than 16% each. Our model of admissions shows that roughly three quarters of white ALDC admits would have been rejected if they had been treated as white non-ALDCs. Removing preferences for athletes and legacies would significantly alter the racial distribution of admitted students, with the share of white admits falling and all other groups rising or remaining unchanged.”

There was definately a leftist Jihad aimed at school children.

Do you presume an entitlement to play the race hustling game?

There was definately a leftist Jihad aimed at school children.

Do you presume an entitlement to play the race hustling game?
There was no such jihad and whites have been race hustling since America was a colony. That what happened in this case.

No, I'm saying it's illegitimate because they are overturning decades of established rulings.

Again, when you guys advocate getting rid of Athletic Scholarships, Legacies, Dean's Interest (Code for Donations), Children of Staff admissions, THEN you can come back to me and talk about "Qualified".

I find it amusing that you guys think that a baker should be able to refuse to bake a cake, but a University must absolutely obey the government in their admissions requirements.

Uh, if there is a plot to make Americans stupider, it's going on in the Churches of this country. Not to mention Faux News.

No, I'm saying it's illegitimate because they are overturning decades of established rulings.

Again, when you guys advocate getting rid of Athletic Scholarships, Legacies, Dean's Interest (Code for Donations), Children of Staff admissions, THEN you can come back to me and talk about "Qualified".

I find it amusing that you guys think that a baker should be able to refuse to bake a cake, but a University must absolutely obey the government in their admissions requirements.

Uh, if there is a plot to make Americans stupider, it's going on in the Churches of this country. Not to mention Faux News.
You're claiming the SC is illegitimate became the ruling made a fact-based decision. I get it, the quota system that discriminated against whitey was one you were flailing your Pom Pom for. The finding of the SC was that raced based admissions which discriminate are illegal.

Take your angry leftism and go picket the homes of justices.

I find it amusing that you think racial preferences are policies that should go on indefinitely when they're intended to exclude one group from consideration based on ethnicity or skins color.

The plot to make America stupider was on full display during the Biden Wuhan virus when he and teachers unions coordinated the closing of schools.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back