*The Political Death Of Cheney*

Here's some more educational information you might be initially repelled by, but here it is anyway...

The Reality of Red Subversion

"In an apparent effort to illustrate political simple-mindedness, Carroll Quigley derisively wrote in his noted (at least by the John Birch Society) Tragedy and Hope, that the “same groups who were howling about Soviet espionage in 1948-1955 were also claiming that President Roosevelt expected and wanted Pearl Harbor.”[1] In a previous contribution to The Occidental Quarterly, I dealt with the latter; here I will do some “howling” about the former. According to what until recently has passed as conventional wisdom for the liberal establishment, America in the late 1940s and early 1950s was gripped by a terrible Red scare, a period of anti-Communist hysteria and witch hunts. Malicious “red-baiters” slandered innocent liberals as Communists in order to destroy the reforms of the New Deal and impede peace with the Soviet Union. At most, some of the more “anti-Communist” liberals would concede that there may have been a few Communist subversives, but nothing to justify the terrible anti-Communist overreaction, above all the antics of the demagogic Joe McCarthy. From the 1960s through the 1980s, one of the strongest taboos in American political discourse was the subject of Soviet influence within the United States.

During the 1990s, the release of the Venona documents (see p. 49) by the U.S. government and the partial opening of the Soviet archives forced establishment minds to a reconsideration. Yes, Virginia, there really were Communist spies in the United States during the so-called “McCarthy era.” In fact, it now appears that even the slandered and smeared “red-baiters” of the period were unaware of just how far Soviet Communist subversion had penetrated. It must be added that even during the period of the so-called “witch hunt” there was more than enough evidence to prove the reality of Soviet Communist spying to any objective person. But, of course, if one is going to pass for an “educated,” “respectable” person, objective thinking must be eschewed—it’s simply not a Darwinian survival trait in modern America.

From Lenin onward Soviet Communist leaders have preached the necessity of underground activities, with foreign governments the key target for infiltration. The evidence for this from many countries is overwhelming. Communists in government engaged in espionage and acted to influence policy in a pro-Soviet direction. Many of the individuals engaged in these activities were Communist Party members; others were fellow travelers, who despite their lack of party discipline, sought to advance the interests of Soviet Communism." cont...

Oh, the news is out now that the FBI raided former president Trump's residence.

Soviet STENCH abounds! Congratulations! You are winning the FIGHT against the OPPRESSORS!!!!

The demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies celebrate tonight.

I hope you didn't spawn any offspring...
give me a fucking break not going to respond to any of this bull shit john Burk ??? what next Aya Rand give me a break the two bigest blow hard that exist ...you are one sorry nutcase ...

W. and Obama made the same type of statements. Biden is actually getting away with it. I believed we were totally split but the Ukraine War started, and we were all used as suckers again. The good news is that there are people who have wised up.
you are stupid ...show us where Obama said he wanted his generals like Hitler's generals ... can't wait to see that bull shit post ... you sure haven'tt wised up ...

give me a fucking break not going to respond to any of this bull shit john Burk ??? what next Aya Rand give me a break the two bigest blow hard that exist ...you are one sorry nutcase ...
The truth hurts, I know.
You can cite verifiable refutation of that whole report if you'd like to (you can't), but your opinion doesn't cut it.
The Marxist hive minded insects play the slow game, and have been for 80 some odd years.
It's all obvious and in our FACES today; are you BLIND?

The truth hurts, I know.
You can cite verifiable refutation of that whole report if you'd like to (you can't), but your opinion doesn't cut it.
The Marxist hive minded insects play the slow game, and have been for 80 some odd years.
It's all obvious and in our FACES today; are you BLIND?
Well coming from a person with their head in their ass pretty says it alll .. your love to cut an pastry with your conspiracy theorist … makes you look the fool you are .. really !!!! verifiable refutation … pretty big word for a moron … did your handler tell you what they mean yet …or were you just amazed with all those big words ??? I know I was’t impressed… just another ignorant Repub-lie-clown

Well coming from a person with their head in their ass pretty says it alll .. your love to cut an pastry with your conspiracy theorist … makes you look the fool you are .. really !!!! verifiable refutation … pretty big word for a moron … did your handler tell you what they mean yet …or were you just amazed with all those big words ??? I know I was’t impressed… just another ignorant Repub-lie-clown
Yuri warned us about YOU!

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

"Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

The results are right before our eyes....

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation – James Japan

Last edited:

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

"Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."

your post defines you to the last word ... amazing !!!!

Yep this is all about you …. Every word and it’s killing you ….

Sorry bout that,

1. Liz Cheney, is in a death spiral, so obvious her, father (Dick Cheney), came back from the dead to attack who else,..lol,...*TRUMP*.
2. This is amazing, isn't ole Liz, Dick's daughter running against some gal who is about to show her the political back door to the ally?
3. CWN~ 'Its not *Trump* running against your daughter its some other person you graft bastard!'
4. He raked in tons of cash on the misdirected war in Iraq, started by the bush man, the moron (another topic).
5. READ:Liz Cheney Sinks to a New Low, This Time About Ron DeSantis
6. SAMPLE:
"The Wyoming congresswoman, who is about to get blown out in her primary by Harriet Hageman, locked arms with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi after the 2020 election to spearhead the January 6th committee. What has followed is an exercise in partisan insanity, with proclamations of a “seven-step plan” by Trump to overthrow the government being met with no evidence at all. All the while, Cheney continues to tease bombshells that are supposedly so important that she can wait to reveal them just prior to the mid-terms."
7. Both Liz, and her father, Dick, attack the wrong politicians, *Trump* and *Desantis*!
8. Dick Cheney just went all in, (to protect his daughter), when he should of stayed out of the game, and his name will forever be dirt, (like the moron) to both the GOP and the Democrats, forever.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Dick Cheney is a political beast, you can bet he had a reason for allowing/making Liz go through this.
He doesn't do anything where the final outcome isn't already in place for him...
He was the driving force behind the 2 bush elections that were jack hammered through the system.
yes Liz lost...but that only counts for today

Dick Cheney is a political beast, you can bet he had a reason for allowing/making Liz go through this.
He doesn't do anything where the final outcome isn't already in place for him...
He was the driving force behind the 2 bush elections that were jack hammered through the system.
yes Liz lost...but that only counts for today
I can't believe how stupid the voting block in Wyoming is ... Liz is right on about Trump and these bozos in Wyoming are so stupid it's hard to take ...

Sorry bout that,

1. Mercifully she will never be heard from again, and hit that drive thru at McDonalads.
2. While she hands food out the window, saying publicly, with the McDonalds smile, "Thanks, come again"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Mercifully she will never be heard from again, and hit that drive thru at McDonalads.
2. While she hands food out the window, saying publicly, with the McDonalds smile, "Thanks, come again"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Here are some facts that you are not going to like… McConnell came to the press yesterday seems it looks like the senate is not going to be takening over by the republicans… seem we are going to pick up 4 more republicans seats for democrats … so we dems won’t need Sinema or Manchin any more and you can bet your bottom dollar they will remove all the voting laws put in by the criminal republicans … they are going to put back the abortion rights laws where they can’t be repealed back into play in all states even in Texas from you crooked republicans … they are going to remove those laws put into law in the state of Florida by Desantis … I can’t wait to watch you republicans with your guns marching around trying to take over the gubment dropping like flies from the military shooting their ignorant assed … life will be good

Last edited:
Here are some facts that you are not going to like… McConnell came to the press yesterday seems it looks like the senate is not going to be takening over by the republicans… seem we are going to pick up 4 more republicans seats for democrats … so we dems won’t need Sinema or Manchin any more and you can bet your bottom dollar they will remove all the voting laws put in by the criminal republicans … they are going to put back the abortion rights laws where they can’t be repealed back into play in all states even in Texas from you crooked republicans … they are going to remove those laws put into law in the state of Florida by Desantis … I can’t wait to watch you republicans with your guns marching around trying to take over the gubment dropping like flies from the military shooting their ignorant assed … life will be good
Sorry bout that,

1. But aren't you seeing the *HUGE RED WAVE*, coming at America.
2. I guess you need to wait and see.
3. It will be a flood.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. But aren't you seeing the *HUGE RED WAVE*, coming at America.
2. I guess you need to wait and see.
3. It will be a flood.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
You said that last election that you republicans were going to take control …,seems you haven been listening to you fearless leader McConnell he’s the one who is saying it … hell even biden has come up to 45% in the polls … again it’s your leaders that are saying you are going to lose big time … looks like that wave has turn blue again…

You said that last election that you republicans were going to take control …,seems you haven been listening to you fearless leader McConnell he’s the one who is saying it … hell even biden has come up to 45% in the polls … again it’s your leaders that are saying you are going to lose big time … looks like that wave has turn blue again

FB_IMG_1661025745678.jpg

Forum List

Back