*The Political Death Of Cheney*

A solid conservative voting record. A true and consistent conservative.

But this isn't about issues or policy. It's about whether or not you're willing to bend over for the Orange High Hard One™.

The party has been turned into a circus by the most blatant and obvious con man the country has ever seen.
No, it was about whether Liz Cheney was ENTITLED to the seat or if the voters were in charge. Turned out that the voters were in charge and she's out.

“seven-step plan” by Trump to overthrow the government being met with no evidence at all. All the while, Cheney continues to tease bombshells that are supposedly so important that she can wait to reveal them just prior to the mid-terms."
wow... I'm wondering if Cheney will leave her husband and go after the likely-more-compatible Adam Schiffty?

lots in things in common...

No, it was about whether Liz Cheney was ENTITLED to the seat or if the voters were in charge. Turned out that the voters were in charge and she's out.
not all states are easily corrupted

vote fraud allegations were never big there..

if you ever met anyone from Wyoming they are generally uneducated, stupid at best, sucked into trumps bull shit ... they aren't smart enough to know they are being lied to... they are so headstrong over trump it's scary ... so when you say the people voted her out, they voted her out based on trumps lies and you know it... I mean do I have to tell you too there wasn't any voter fraud too ... when you explain to them how mail-in ballots work and it is impossible to forge one or run it through more than once ... they believe you can run a mail-in ballot more than once ... can ya believe how stupid they are??? so these people are going to learn they made a big mistake ... the rest will blaim it on crooked politicians because they are stupid and they just don't get it

if you ever met anyone from Wyoming they are generally uneducated, stupid at best, sucked into trumps bull shit ... they aren't smart enough to know they are being lied to... they are so headstrong over trump it's scary ... so when you say the people voted her out, they voted her out based on trumps lies and you know it... I mean do I have to tell you too there wasn't any voter fraud too ... when you explain to them how mail-in ballots work and it is impossible to forge one or run it through more than once ... they believe you can run a mail-in ballot more than once ... can ya believe how stupid they are??? so these people are going to learn they made a big mistake ... the rest will blaim it on crooked politicians because they are stupid and they just don't get it
You are an idiot and unworthy of being read.

Poor mac...his TDS is as bad as Liz's. It's made him hysterical.

if you ever met anyone from Wyoming they are generally uneducated, stupid at best, sucked into trumps bull shit ... they aren't smart enough to know they are being lied to... they are so headstrong over trump it's scary ... so when you say the people voted her out, they voted her out based on trumps lies
and what lies were those?

I'll probably be waiting for a week or more...

It is possible to use mail in ballots to vote more than once.
All you have to do is establish multiple identities with multiple addresses.
All you have to do is ensure you pick identities that will not also vote themselves, such as the elderly, deceased, etc.

and what lies were those?

I'll probably be waiting for a week or more...
he told them that the mail-in ballots were forged .... they can't be forged and counted ...they have SKU numbers ... all SKU numbers are registered with the state that mails them ... the counter will only accept the mail-in ballot to go through once... so trump lied to them that they cheated with mail-in ballots, its impossible to do that and I challenge anyone to show us how you can do that but those people in Wyoming believe it waited for a half hour maybe ... now you tell me how they cheated ... if ya can ... I expected some nasty remark that's what you republicans do ...

smoke t if ya got it SirJamesofTexas puff puff ... ya never answer did you shit your pants when you fart ... it's said it keeps it slippery when wet SirJamesofTexas ... I'm mean your the fag here that's trolling ...
Sorry bout that,

1. Your a FAG headed for the wood chipper.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Your a FAG headed for the wood chipper.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
no you can't have me Sir James of tex ass I like pussy ... seems you keep trying to impress us all with your I want to be butt fuck talk ... we get it .... be careful Sir James of Tex ASS you and the rest of your homo friends might get monkeypox it running ramped in your butt buddies community....

no you can't have me Sir James of tex ass I like pussy ... seems you keep trying to impress us all with your I want to be butt fuck talk ... we get it .... be careful Sir James of Tex ASS you and the rest of your homo friends might get monkeypox it running ramped in your butt buddies community....
Sorry bout that,

1. Troll, stfu!
2. Your a waste of my time troll!
3. Must of hit a nerve, the only one you got left butt muncher.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Troll, stfu!
2. Your a waste of my time troll!
3. Must of hit a nerve, the only one you got left butt muncher.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
so tell us dick smoker why couldn't you tell us how this so-called voter fraud occurred ??? instead, you go off on a personal attack that's what you Repub-lie-tard do when you can't defend your position ... please tell us all how he was cheated in the election ... still waiting for you to respond on that one ... so far goose eggs ... we can go on forever with the personal attacks that's fine ... I can match one on one ...but its time for you to tell us all where he was cheated ... I mean when I posted my post you cam back with all the homo responses ... is that all ya got

so tell us dick smoker why couldn't you tell us how this so-called voter fraud occurred ??? instead, you go off on a personal attack that's what you Repub-lie-tard do when you can't defend your position ... please tell us all how he was cheated in the election ... still waiting for you to respond on that one ... so far goose eggs ... we can go on forever with the personal attacks that's fine ... I can match one on one ...but its time for you to tell us all where he was cheated ... I mean when I posted my post you cam back with all the homo responses ... is that all ya got
Sorry bout that,

1. Whats that fudge packer, monkey pox kinda scratchy?
2. You also eat the babies you butcher?
3. Grease ball loser.
4. Just suck the bullet out of a pistol, do us *ALL* a favor.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Whats that fudge packer, monkey pox kinda scratchy?
2. You also eat the babies you butcher?
3. Grease ball loser.
4. Just suck the bullet out of a pistol, do us *ALL* a favor.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
as i said you can't defend your position like all republicans you're a liar

This stupid clueless backstabbing bitch said yesterday that if Trump is the nominee in 2024 she will no longer be repunklican.

Sounds like a win/win to me.

Forum List

Back