Why I left the democrats

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
This is a hard learned issue, 2008. Obama. When Democrats soft pedal being dictatorial. Illegal aliens and the HUGE issue that changed business and put Americans on the streets. That is the effect unrestrained open immigration had. Nazicrats ignore it. Racism. No. It isn't. Illegal immigration WAS a HUGE issue and Democrats wrote it off...This is What Nazicrats DO, they dictate WHAT YOU are supposed to accept, then ignore the negative consequences as if we don't notice.

• Banned
Democrats forgot what democracy IS. Back in the early 90's I went to a democrat function. We couldn't mention issues that affected us, NOPE. instead, they instead told us, diplomatically in so many words: (ever so nicey nicely): We can't bring up OUR concerns, NOPE! WHY? Because...that would offend people, and we nicey nice people are EVER SO concerned with those that would do us harm than our own community. That mentality is why I left the nazicrats. They stopped listening and started dictating. They stopped being DEMOcrats and became Nazicrats.

This is a hard learned issue, 2008. Obama. When Democrats soft pedal being dictatorial. Illegal aliens and the HUGE issue that changed business and put Americans on the streets. That is the effect unrestrained open immigration had. Nazicrats ignore it. Racism. No. It isn't. Illegal immigration WAS a HUGE issue and Democrats wrote it off...This is What Nazicrats DO, they dictate WHAT YOU are supposed to accept, then ignore the negative consequences as if we don't notice.
Will you put capitalists who hire illegal immigrants in jail? That's where they should go. The US government should also stop meddling in the internal affairs of Latin American countries. It should lift all economic sanctions it's currently imposing on poor, developing Latin American countries and stop orchestrating coups. Until the US stops bullying Latin America, Latin America will continue migrating to the American empire.

How do you know what they were thinking. The Party after left would have drowned out everything. You are now a Fascist MAGA Rumpster traitor and domestic terrorist.

Democrats forgot what democracy IS. Back in the early 90's I went to a democrat function. We couldn't mention issues that affected us, NOPE. instead, they instead told us, diplomatically in so many words: (ever so nicey nicely): We can't bring up OUR concerns, NOPE! WHY? Because...that would offend people, and we nicey nice people are EVER SO concerned with those that would do us harm than our own community. That mentality is why I left the nazicrats. They stopped listening and started dictating. They stopped being DEMOcrats and became Nazicrats.
I left the Democrats before you did when they started forcing us to be racist, i.e. separate people by race, religion and ethnicity, or sexist, i.e. push a pro woman, anti man, anti traditional family, and such that went against everything I believed then and now. And that has only gotten worse and has expanded into almost every aspect of the human condition. The GOP is much much less guilty there.

Fiscal irresponsibility I blame both parties. The GOP are just as self-serving as the Democrats, but because they serve a different kind of constituency, they take us to hell in a hand basket at somewhat slower pace than do the Democrats. And the GOP is marginally more conscious of the consequences of what they do and tend to be more transparent and less damaging. The Democrats seem oblivious to the consequences of their policies and do not seem to care what the results are. If the title on the bill is noble and they can use it to fool the people in their self-serving projects, that's good enough for them.

And beginning somewhere in the Reagan administration, any attempt at congeniality went out the window and the two major parties have been at polar opposites, de facto war with one another ever since. The GOP isn't entirely clean there, but they at least have maintained somewhat more integrity. I can't imagine the GOP putting on a show 'trial' as one sided, unfair, and and dishonest as the Jan 6 Commission.

So I register GOP so that I can vote in my state's primary. I am less embarrassed to be identified as Republican. I consider myself independent though.

Last edited:
They did the same in 2015 right before I left the left. I remember being in a young democrats group and the woman leading the group handed out a goal and rules for the group sheet. First rule "no racism, sexism, islamaphobia, homophobia, ableism"

Basically we couldn't talk about 13% of the population being responsible for over 50% of all violent crime, we couldn't talk about the pay gap being a myth, we couldn't talk about Islamic terrorist or Islam being incompatible with the west, we couldn't talk about how gay marriage would lead to degeneracy like we see today from the alphabet people.

After that and seeing how the media lied about Trump, Brexit and Bernie kissing the Clinton Ring instead of fighting I left the left and haven't looked back.

I happily voted for Trump 2 times and the way it looks I'll be able to vote for him again

I left the Democrats before you did when they started forcing us to be racist, i.e. separate people by race, religion and ethnicity, or sexist, i.e. push a pro woman, anti man, anti traditional family, and such that went against everything I believed then and now. And that has only gotten worse and has expanded into almost every aspect of the human condition. The GOP is much much less guilty there.

Fiscal irresponsibility I blame both parties. The GOP are just as self-serving as the Democrats, but because they serve a different kind of constituency, they take us to hell in a hand basket at somewhat slower pace than do the Democrats. And the GOP is marginally more conscious of the consequences of what they do and tend to be more transparent and less damaging. The Democrats seem oblivious to the consequences of their policies and do not seem to care what the results are. If the title on the bill is noble and they can use it to fool the people in their self-serving projects, that's good enough for them.

And beginning somewhere in the Reagan administration, any attempt at congeniality went out the window and the two major parties have been at polar opposites, de facto war with one another ever since. The GOP isn't entirely clean there, but they at least have maintained somewhat more integrity. I can't imagine the GOP putting on a show 'trial' as one sided, unfair, and and dishonest as the Jan 6 Commission.

So I register GOP so that I can vote in my state's primary. I am less embarrassed to be identified as Republican. I consider myself independent though.

Both parties have serious problems. I won't add into your stupidity by covering that. Suffice to say, both parties are in the crapper since the extremists have seized control.

I used to be a Fiscal Conservative card carrying GOP but I watched the equiv of the John Birch Society do what they have tried to do since 1957 and that is to take over the Republican Party. Edward Marrows warned against that in 1957. In response, the JBS tried to destroy the Federal Government under Ike. They tried to take over where McCarthy left off. Of course that was the 2nd Red Scare. The 1st Red Scare was in the late teens and early twenties. You are now doing the 3rd Red Scare but it appears there are a lot more gullible and stupid people out the follow that nonsense.

I register as an Independent and would be ashamed to admit being a Republican or a Democrat. BTW I turned down being backed for a Republican local office. I would have won hands down. About that time, Rump rose to power and every negative and dangerous thing that your party is associated with was given the nod. I declined.

Republicans love their authoritarian leaders.

Trump.
Putin.

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán called on conservatives in Europe and the U.S. to take back power from liberals, declaring a "clash of civilizations" is underway.
The far-right leader, who addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Texas on Thursday.

Republicans love their authoritarian leaders.

Trump.
Putin.

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán called on conservatives in Europe and the U.S. to take back power from liberals, declaring a "clash of civilizations" is underway.
The far-right leader, who addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) in Texas on Thursday.
Yep. Trump, Putin, Orban. They've made their wishes loud and clear.

They want to be ruled by an authoritarian strongman. It takes a weak person to want that.

Yep. Trump, Putin, Orban. They've made their wishes loud and clear.

They want to be ruled by an authoritarian strongman. It takes a weak person to want that.
Another loud and clear message.

Fresh from a double contempt of Congress conviction linked to his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection, Steve Bannon is now calling on “4,000 shock troops” to “deconstruct” the federal government “brick by brick.”

He wants to see people “stepping forward, saying, ’Hey, I want to be one of those 4,000 shock troops,” Bannon said on his “War Room” podcast Monday. “This is taking on and defeating and deconstructing the administrative state,” he added.

So, they can have free reign.

Another loud and clear message.

Fresh from a double contempt of Congress conviction linked to his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection, Steve Bannon is now calling on “4,000 shock troops” to “deconstruct” the federal government “brick by brick.”

He wants to see people “stepping forward, saying, ’Hey, I want to be one of those 4,000 shock troops,” Bannon said on his “War Room” podcast Monday. “This is taking on and defeating and deconstructing the administrative state,” he added.

So, they can have free reign.
He's the big winner so far.

I still wonder: How many of these people really understand what it is they're asking for? Sure, they can parrot all the silly hyperbole and talking points, but I think a lot of them haven't thought this through. Because they're weak.

vHHcC76.jpg

He's the big winner so far.

I still wonder: How many of these people really understand what it is they're asking for? Sure, they can parrot all the silly hyperbole and talking points, but I think a lot of them haven't thought this through. Because they're weak.

vHHcC76.jpg
Love it, aside from Trump kissing Putin and Jong Un's ass.

That lay's the republican plan all out, for years, to be just like Russia.

😄

White people, never have there ever been a bigger bunch of bitches.

You left the Democratic party because it didn't exclude people who you didn't see as traditionally American... 😄 Okay. Bye twat.

Forum List

Back