*The Political Death Of Cheney*

I don't give any credence to the Stalinist committee, and the Capitol "insurrection" was the Democrats Reikstag Fire false flag BULLSHIT!!!!!
You leftist ZOMBIES lost ALL credibility with your FAKE Russia Russia Russia LIES and FAKE dossier!!!

Are you too stupid to comprehend that, or you EVIL enough to accept the LIES??? :eusa_hand:
here you have trump who was wanting his generals to be like Hitler's generals ... here he tries to force his loss as a win by lying to his supporters by sending in fake electoral voters ... here he tries to remove people's votes by not counting a legally cast vote... and you got the gall to call the democrats as commies, really!!!! are you this stupid???? if anyone is a zombie that's lost in duh land that would be you ... you have absolutely no idea on what's going on here ... you are one f$%ked up individual

here you have trump who was wanting his generals to be like Hitler's generals ... here he tries to force his loss as a win by lying to his supporters by sending in fake electoral voters ... here he tries to remove people's votes by not counting a legally cast vote... and you got the gall to call the democrats as commies, really!!!! are you this stupid???? if anyone is a zombie that's lost in duh land that would be you ... you have absolutely no idea on what's going on here ... you are one f$%ked up individual
That you believe that crap certainly displays your subverted weak "mind".
Here, let Uncle Yuri explain how the Soviets scrambled your eggs not so long ago...

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.
t’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation – James Japan

That you believe that crap certainly displays your subverted weak "mind".
Here, let Uncle Yuri explain how the Soviets scrambled your eggs not so long ago...

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.
t’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

From a Former KGB Agent: The 4 stages of Subverting a Nation – James Japan

more conspiracy theorist nonsense to make you feel important ... nice copy and past bull shit that's what you Repub-lie-clowns do ... so much BS here I'm still laughing at you ... you just made a fool of yourself ... its hysterical ...

more conspiracy theorist nonsense to make you feel important ... nice copy and past bull shit that's what you Repub-lie-clowns do ... so much BS here I'm still laughing at you ... you just made a fool of yourself ... its hysterical ...one more thing Uncle Yuri seemes to have your brain scrambled ... still lasughing at you ... your post here is the sillest post i've seen to date ... you get the flying fickeled finger of fait award ...

more conspiracy theorist nonsense to make you feel important ... nice copy and past bull shit that's what you Repub-lie-clowns do ... so much BS here I'm still laughing at you ... you just made a fool of yourself ... its hysterical ...
Your lack of self-awareness, and frankly, intelligence, is noted.
I'm sure you didn't review the information I provided.
That's too bad, because I'd like to have a civil discussion with you.
You could present your refutation of what Yuri accurately predicted, but alas what he predicted...

It is YOU.

Get well soon!

W. and Obama made the same type of statements. Biden is actually getting away with it. I believed we were totally split but the Ukraine War started, and we were all used as suckers again. The good news is that there are people who have wised up.

Your lack of self-awareness, and frankly, intelligence, is noted.
I'm sure you didn't review the information I provided.
That's too bad, because I'd like to have a civil discussion with you.
You could present your refutation of what Yuri accurately predicted, but alas what he predicted...

It is YOU.

Get well soon!
I have plenty of self-awareness ... seems it is your singlemindedness that isn't aware of what's true what reality ... you think I haven't seen your cut-and-paste nonsense before???? Do you think you're the only idiot that has posted this shit before??? he's a commie ... he has commie views... which makes you a commie, you idiot ... he states the obvious where people like you fall for it ... I'm not going to waste my time on your foolish nonsense ... I've done it before and the people I did it too weren't very happy with me shooting down their commie heroin ... it's just a big waste of my time with you... me responding, you with your snide remarks coming back at me when I post my responses to, how did you call it, refutation of what Yuri accurately predicted ... it's hysterical at best ... he's a journalist, a propagandist and you take him serious, feel bad for ya man ...

I have plenty of self-awareness ... seems it is your singlemindedness that isn't aware of what's true what reality ... you think I haven't seen your cut-and-paste nonsense before???? Do you think you're the only idiot that has posted this shit before??? he's a commie ... he has commie views... which makes you a commie, you idiot ... he states the obvious where people like you fall for it ... I'm not going to waste my time on your foolish nonsense ... I've done it before and the people I did it too weren't very happy with me shooting down their commie heroin ... it's just a big waste of my time with you... me responding, you with your snide remarks coming back at me when I post my responses to, how did you call it, refutation of what Yuri accurately predicted ... it's hysterical at best ... he's a journalist, a propagandist and you take him serious, feel bad for ya man ...
You refuted nothing

Dismissed.

Here's some more educational information you might be initially repelled by, but here it is anyway...

The Reality of Red Subversion

"In an apparent effort to illustrate political simple-mindedness, Carroll Quigley derisively wrote in his noted (at least by the John Birch Society) Tragedy and Hope, that the “same groups who were howling about Soviet espionage in 1948-1955 were also claiming that President Roosevelt expected and wanted Pearl Harbor.”[1] In a previous contribution to The Occidental Quarterly, I dealt with the latter; here I will do some “howling” about the former. According to what until recently has passed as conventional wisdom for the liberal establishment, America in the late 1940s and early 1950s was gripped by a terrible Red scare, a period of anti-Communist hysteria and witch hunts. Malicious “red-baiters” slandered innocent liberals as Communists in order to destroy the reforms of the New Deal and impede peace with the Soviet Union. At most, some of the more “anti-Communist” liberals would concede that there may have been a few Communist subversives, but nothing to justify the terrible anti-Communist overreaction, above all the antics of the demagogic Joe McCarthy. From the 1960s through the 1980s, one of the strongest taboos in American political discourse was the subject of Soviet influence within the United States.

During the 1990s, the release of the Venona documents (see p. 49) by the U.S. government and the partial opening of the Soviet archives forced establishment minds to a reconsideration. Yes, Virginia, there really were Communist spies in the United States during the so-called “McCarthy era.” In fact, it now appears that even the slandered and smeared “red-baiters” of the period were unaware of just how far Soviet Communist subversion had penetrated. It must be added that even during the period of the so-called “witch hunt” there was more than enough evidence to prove the reality of Soviet Communist spying to any objective person. But, of course, if one is going to pass for an “educated,” “respectable” person, objective thinking must be eschewed—it’s simply not a Darwinian survival trait in modern America.

From Lenin onward Soviet Communist leaders have preached the necessity of underground activities, with foreign governments the key target for infiltration. The evidence for this from many countries is overwhelming. Communists in government engaged in espionage and acted to influence policy in a pro-Soviet direction. Many of the individuals engaged in these activities were Communist Party members; others were fellow travelers, who despite their lack of party discipline, sought to advance the interests of Soviet Communism." cont...

Oh, the news is out now that the FBI raided former president Trump's residence.

Soviet STENCH abounds! Congratulations! You are winning the FIGHT against the OPPRESSORS!!!!

The demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies celebrate tonight.

I hope you didn't spawn any offspring...

Here's some more educational information you might be initially repelled by, but here it is anyway...

The Reality of Red Subversion

"In an apparent effort to illustrate political simple-mindedness, Carroll Quigley derisively wrote in his noted (at least by the John Birch Society) Tragedy and Hope, that the “same groups who were howling about Soviet espionage in 1948-1955 were also claiming that President Roosevelt expected and wanted Pearl Harbor.”[1] In a previous contribution to The Occidental Quarterly, I dealt with the latter; here I will do some “howling” about the former. According to what until recently has passed as conventional wisdom for the liberal establishment, America in the late 1940s and early 1950s was gripped by a terrible Red scare, a period of anti-Communist hysteria and witch hunts. Malicious “red-baiters” slandered innocent liberals as Communists in order to destroy the reforms of the New Deal and impede peace with the Soviet Union. At most, some of the more “anti-Communist” liberals would concede that there may have been a few Communist subversives, but nothing to justify the terrible anti-Communist overreaction, above all the antics of the demagogic Joe McCarthy. From the 1960s through the 1980s, one of the strongest taboos in American political discourse was the subject of Soviet influence within the United States.

During the 1990s, the release of the Venona documents (see p. 49) by the U.S. government and the partial opening of the Soviet archives forced establishment minds to a reconsideration. Yes, Virginia, there really were Communist spies in the United States during the so-called “McCarthy era.” In fact, it now appears that even the slandered and smeared “red-baiters” of the period were unaware of just how far Soviet Communist subversion had penetrated. It must be added that even during the period of the so-called “witch hunt” there was more than enough evidence to prove the reality of Soviet Communist spying to any objective person. But, of course, if one is going to pass for an “educated,” “respectable” person, objective thinking must be eschewed—it’s simply not a Darwinian survival trait in modern America.

From Lenin onward Soviet Communist leaders have preached the necessity of underground activities, with foreign governments the key target for infiltration. The evidence for this from many countries is overwhelming. Communists in government engaged in espionage and acted to influence policy in a pro-Soviet direction. Many of the individuals engaged in these activities were Communist Party members; others were fellow travelers, who despite their lack of party discipline, sought to advance the interests of Soviet Communism." cont...

Oh, the news is out now that the FBI raided former president Trump's residence.

Soviet STENCH abounds! Congratulations! You are winning the FIGHT against the OPPRESSORS!!!!

The demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies celebrate tonight.

I hope you didn't spawn any offspring...
more snide remarks, conspiracy theorists talk no facts just the rambling of a right-wing nut that's all you're good for... I hope you haven't spawned any kid-o ... boy are you a typical repub-lie-clown ...

Sorry bout that,

1. Liz Cheney, is in a death spiral, so obvious her, father (Dick Cheney), came back from the dead to attack who else,..lol,...*TRUMP*.
2. This is amazing, isn't ole Liz, Dick's daughter running against some gal who is about to show her the political back door to the ally?
3. CWN~ 'Its not *Trump* running against your daughter its some other person you graft bastard!'
4. He raked in tons of cash on the misdirected war in Iraq, started by the bush man, the moron (another topic).
5. READ:Liz Cheney Sinks to a New Low, This Time About Ron DeSantis
6. SAMPLE:
"The Wyoming congresswoman, who is about to get blown out in her primary by Harriet Hageman, locked arms with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi after the 2020 election to spearhead the January 6th committee. What has followed is an exercise in partisan insanity, with proclamations of a “seven-step plan” by Trump to overthrow the government being met with no evidence at all. All the while, Cheney continues to tease bombshells that are supposedly so important that she can wait to reveal them just prior to the mid-terms."
7. Both Liz, and her father, Dick, attack the wrong politicians, *Trump* and *Desantis*!
8. Dick Cheney just went all in, (to protect his daughter), when he should of stayed out of the game, and his name will forever be dirt, (like the moron) to both the GOP and the Democrats, forever.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Being rejected by the Nazis in Wyoming is a badge of honor. Wyoming has become another state in the Nazi States of America. Hageman is a enemy of this country as she tries to turn this into a dictatorship. The Wyoming Republican Party is part of the Trump filth that is trying to seize control of this party.

The words "death" and "death spiral" might work in the pop-video Tic-Tock world but he drama doesn't match reality. Lighten up.

Being rejected by the Nazis in Wyoming is a badge of honor. Wyoming has become another state in the Nazi States of America. Hageman is a enemy of this country as she tries to turn this into a dictatorship. The Wyoming Republican Party is part of the Trump filth that is trying to seize control of this party.
I won't go as far as calling them Nazis but you are right these people in Wyoming are so misled in who is doing the right thing and it's not trump supported Hageman who I believe they are the filth of the Wyoming republican party... if they let her get elected over Cheney then the deserve what happdens to them I hope Cheney goes independent ... if she does she will get reelected ...oh yes I'm a liberal who supports the democratic part ... not a big fan of Liz Cheney ...they only reason I would vote for her is to help her continue her mission of truth and rightfully so ...

1660314929635.png

Forum List

Back