....the plot to kill Nancy Pelosi......

-------------------------------------------

Ummm? Help us out good poster 'easy'....did the judge 'review-the-shooting'....or, as you say, did he make a court decision on the shooting?
I had not heard of either, but am interested.

Which court, and do please offer us a link so that we can determine if you have your facts straight.

Thanks in advance.
There were several threads on this with all the links you want. Get off your ass and educate yourself. I'm tired of spoon-feeding ignorant fucks who spent the last 4 years being willingly duped because of their partisanship and irrational hatred.

"Say her name! ASHLII BABBITT!"
--------------------------------------------------
Ah, good poster 'Concerned' you make me laugh.
Well, rather, you make me grin.
But after that, my desire to help you kicks in.
My desire to make you a better poster.

So here, do this:
After you shout to the metaphorical sky...."Say her name, Ashlii Babbit".......

Listen closely.
For the echo.

What you'll hear from a long distance is a distinct, ah, remonstrance.

To wit: "Learn to spell it correctly. There's only one 'i'. You nitwit! "

So here, do this:

Listen closely.
For the echo.

But there are 2 'I' us 'idiot', you idiot.

So here, do this:

Listen closely.
For the echo.

I am looking at the echo in your post, disingenuous poster MAGAHat, Another thing, I learned long ago to be very discriminating about who I take advice from--sorry, you didn't make the cut.

But there are 2 'I' us (sic) 'idiot',
----------------------------------------------------
"But there are 2 '1' us (sic) 'idiot'?

You guys could learn from your echoes. 'Cause schooling seemed to have had mixed results.

Just sayin'.

A judge who reviewed the shooting ruled there was no justification for it.
I will stick with the judge's decision.
----------------------------------------------------
The prolific poster 'Easyt' has offered that he will support the decision a judge made about the Ashli Babbitt shooting.

My avatar simply wants to know which judge, which court.
To date we have not been able to find reportage affirming that with a short search on Google.

We have seen the Stanford Law Review treatment (also published in Lawfare) about the shooting and the legal issues surrounding it. But have not seen where the shooting has been adjudicated.

Here is a brief demonstration of the inquiry about the assertion that it had, in fact, been adjudicated:

Chillicothe: "Which court?.... and do please offer us a link so that we can determine if you have your facts straight.

And the helpful poster EasyT's response:
"There were several threads on this with all the links you want. Get off your ass and educate yourself. I'm tired of spoon-feeding ignorant fucks....."
------------------------------------------------------

So as not to burn up too much bandwidth let me simply say:
My avatar (and me) do not believe that poster EasyT has his facts straight. For whatever reason.

We could not find any reportage that the Babbitt shooting was publicly adjudicated in an open court of law.

Ah, poor Eric
So that you need not fret or flutter, good poster Eric, I ain't gonna dispute too stridently the hints that I'm a "goon", "piece of......." "azzhole"......

Accordngly, let's put that little snit behind you. OK?

So, you think poor deluded Babbitt was assassinated, eh?
I don't.
How about "murdered" then, instead? No honest of reasonably sane person could deny she was
killed for the crime of being in the Capitol building.
I think she made a cascading series of foolish decisions. Others have enumerated them for you previously, and did it better than my poor avatar ever could.

At the end of those foolish decisions was......forgive me, a toe-tag for the poor deluded follower of Don Trump.
A motorist who does 85 mph in a 65 mph zone also makes a bad choice when he is pulled over
for speeding. The penalty for that is an expensive ticket...not a bullet through the head.
You must be extra special disingenuous and deceitful when you ignore the extrajudicial killing
of Ashley Babbitt.

"An extrajudicial killing (also known as extrajudicial execution or extralegal killing) is the killing of a person by governmental authorities without the sanction of any judicial proceeding or legal process. They often target political, trade union, dissident, religious and social figures."

Perhaps you are just too stupid or dishonest to admit to the criminality of shooting protesters...especially
when the person murdered was unarmed and outnumbered by Capitol police who lied in wait.
You don't deserve this much attention. You know better. You're just too pigheaded to admit to
the criminality of Nancy's Storm Troopers.

It's hard being you, ain't it, Eric?
Not at all, although I think I give too much attention to assholes like yourself.

Last edited:
How about "murdered" then, instead?

A motorist who does 85 mph in a 65 mph zone also makes a bad choice when he is pulled over
for speeding. The penalty for that is an expensive ticket...not a bullet through the head.
You must be extra special disingenuous and deceitful when you ignore the extrajudicial killing
of Ashley Babbitt.

"An extrajudicial killing (also known as extrajudicial execution or extralegal killing) is the killing of a person by governmental authorities without the sanction of any judicial proceeding or legal process. They often target political, trade union, dissident, religious and social figures."

Perhaps you are just too stupid or dishonest to admit to the criminality of shooting protesters...especially
when the person murdered was unarmed and outnumbered by Capitol police who lied in wait.
You don't deserve this much attention. You know better. You're just too pigheaded to admit to
the criminality of Nancy's Storm Troopers.

Not at all, although I think I give too much attention to assholes like yourself.
He and his avatar are trolls.

He and his avatar are trolls.
There is nothing worse than someone who will lie to your virtual face. If I didn't already have ten or twenty
trolls on ignore he would instantly merit the ignore status and he may yet make the list because he simply
lies and denies.

Last edited:
Hey, it's a rainy day. I'm at the desk...doing overdue paperwork stuff.
I peek into the Mos Eisley Cantina between pots of coffee.

Which brings me to the following quotes:

"No honest of reasonably sane person could deny she was killed for the crime of being in the Capitol building."
Actually, she was killed because the officer reasonably perceived her to be an imminent lethal threat to himself, his fellow officers, and the legislators who he took an oath to protect.
Her 'being-in-the-Capitol' was just one of the crimes she committed, and one of several unfortunate ---and tragic ---decisions the deluded woman made. And which led to her death.
May her family find peace.
-------------------------------
--------------
"A motorist who does 85 mph in a 65 mph zone also makes a bad choice when he is pulled over for speeding. The penalty for that is an expensive ticket...."
Umm, nope.
The "bad choice" is not when he is pulled over as you assert. Rather, the "bad choice" is going 85 in a 65.
His reckless behavior....like Babbitt's..... has the reasonably anticipated consequence of something far more dire than simply speeding....or than simply joining a mob and violently breaching he United States Capitol. More apt than a single incident of speeding is that Babbitt made a whole series of unfortunate decisions. Which led to her death.
I hope I am clear enough on that.

"You must be extra special disingenuous and deceitful ..... just too stupid or dishonest....too pigheaded..... assholes like yourself."
Well, I'm willing to let poor Eric vent. After all, he could go postal without such a catharsis.

And calling my poor avatar harsh names is really not all that offensive. After all, it's a made up identity. It ain't real. Duh!
So.....no harm no foul.
Tho poor Eric does looks bad when playing with his potty words. But that's on him.
------------------------------------------------

"There is nothing worse than someone who will lie to your virtual face......he simply lies....."
Well, the following 'ask' I have already posed to another poster. On this thread, I think.

That 'ask' ..like this one to poor Eric, is:
'If you think my avatar lied, well amigo, show us.'

The other poster disappeared into the boy's john....and didn't respond for the request to show a lie.

I don't know what to expect of poor Eric. He too, may decide he needs to go pee. I hope not.
I'd like to see what he thinks my overworked avatar has lied about.

Wanna take that challenge, poster Eric?
Wanna show the forum a lie...or lies.....from my avatar?

Saddle up, Skippy.

was just one of the crimes she committed,
Please show me where due process proves that she committed ANY crime. You can't, because she was not afforded her constitutionally guaranteed due process when they summarily executed her for being in a public building. You're a moron, and except for your entertainment value, you'd be on the ignore list.

Hey, it's a rainy day. I'm at the desk...doing overdue paperwork stuff.
I peek into the Mos Eisley Cantina between pots of coffee.

Which brings me to the following quotes:

Actually, she was killed because the officer reasonably perceived her to be an imminent lethal threat to himself, his fellow officers, and the legislators who he took an oath to protect.
Her 'being-in-the-Capitol' was just one of the crimes she committed, and one of several unfortunate ---and tragic ---decisions the deluded woman made. And which led to her death.
Ashley Babbitt committed ONE crime and that was being inside the US Capitol building. Name
all other crimes you imagine she committed.
Good luck, fabricator.
She was murdered by Michael Byrd before she could get anywhere remotely near a single legislator.

Your wild lies do you no favors but the way you double down on untruths is proof you really
aren't remotely able to make your case.
---------------------------------------------

Umm, nope.
The "bad choice" is not when he is pulled over as you assert. Rather, the "bad choice" is going 85 in a 65.
Try actually reading my post. I clearly stated doing 85 in a 65 zone was a bad choice. How can I ignore your clear lack of discernment?
It says something about you and your personality.

His reckless behavior....like Babbitt's..... has the reasonably anticipated consequence of something far more dire than simply speeding....or than simply joining a mob and violently breaching he United States Capitol. More apt than a single incident of speeding is that Babbitt made a whole series of unfortunate decisions. Which led to her death.
I hope I am clear enough on that.
Ashley Babbitt made a bad choice when she entered the Capitol. Anything else you imagine is clearly
the product of your devious claims (like a claim of "violently" breaching the Capitol, when you have zero
evidence of violent behavior on her behalf). That you are compelled to lie says everything
about your claims. And yourself!

Well, I'm willing to let poor Eric vent. After all, he could go postal without such a catharsis.

And calling my poor avatar harsh names is really not all that offensive. After all, it's a made up identity. It ain't real. Duh!
So.....no harm no foul.
Tho poor Eric does looks bad when playing with his potty words. But that's on him.
My "harsh words" are intended for you, not your avatar per se as they are one in the same.
This seems like a real mental problem and is the first time I've ever had anyone try to distinguish
between himself, and his forum identity as if they weren't one in the same. Get help.
Nice tangent, by the way.
------------------------------------------------

Well, the following 'ask' I have already posed to another poster. On this thread, I think.

That 'ask' ..like this one to poor Eric, is:
'If you think my avatar lied, well amigo, show us.'

The other poster disappeared into the boy's john....and didn't respond for the request to show a lie.

I don't know what to expect of poor Eric. He too, may decide he needs to go pee. I hope not.
I'd like to see what he thinks my overworked avatar has lied about.

Wanna take that challenge, poster Eric?
Wanna show the forum a lie...or lies.....from my avatar?

Saddle up, Skippy.
I already addressed your lies and if you want to accuse Babbitt of multiple crimes even you should be
smart enough to provide some evidence of your claims although I know evidence is not forth
coming from you and not a strong suit of yours.

Last edited:
Jeeeez!

This Babbitt nonsense is really thoroughly plowed ground.

But…..seeing poor Eric seeks to make it sort of a man-o-mano contest between faked name avatars….well, hey, let’s play.

Ms. Babbit …(May her family find peace)……was a willing member in a mob of insurrectionists who first violently beached several barricades outside of the Capitol, physically assaulted police, and then broke windows and doors to enter into the Capitol.

Moreover, they were doing all of that, not to the Post Office in Knockemstiff, OH 45601, but to the seat of our elected government, the Capitol of the United States of America.
In short, the place, the setting, the actions, and the intent……added greater portent to any illegalities this thousand+ mob of attackers committed.

Here’s what the Stanford Law Review describes as the weight of these illegalities:

"It was an invasion of the Capitol by a throng of people openly attempting to prevent the Electoral College from engaging in its lawful functions so that their preferred candidate would be declared the winner of a presidential election. That fits neatly within almost any dictionary’s definition of “insurrection.”
Members of the insurrectionist mob had erected a gallows across from the Capitol building; chanted, “Hang [Vice President] Mike Pence”; and were equipped with flex-cuffs.
Moreover, the elected officials inside the building at the time included the vice president of the United States and federal lawmakers who sit in oversight of the U.S. military and intelligence communities."

In short, these attackers were threatening the ideals of our governance, but also key members who were duly authorized, if not actually elected, to implement that governance.

In other words, this was important merde'.
--------------
Specifically about Babbitt --- I don’t know if she was one who individually broke down a barricade outside, or even did so when first entering. But she entered, through illegal, often violently created, breaches. And doing so she broke the law.

And then at that particular barricade where she was killed….she was an active participant with the mob in their attempts to get at the lawmakers and the officers.
Video clearly shows her aggressively remonstrating against the officers. Vigorously defying their order to leave, to back away. She was a part of the mob, members of which were hammering away at the glass and the door of the barricade. In that, she broke the law...regardless if she was one of the batterers breaking the barricade....she was a participant in that particular mob-group.

And even when a gun was brandished she didn’t back off or desist.
And when an actual breach in the barricade was effected….Babbitt leaped into the opening towards the officers, towards the fleeing legislators.

All in defiance of lawful orders by uniformed police.

In my world, all of that behavior includes several criminal actions.

In the end, because of a whole series of cascading poor decisions by Babbitt, she ended up DOA.

DOA in a righteous shooting by an officer fulfilling his oath to protect.

Jeeeez!

This Babbitt nonsense is really thoroughly plowed ground.

But…..seeing poor Eric seeks to make it sort of a man-o-mano contest between faked name avatars….well, hey, let’s play.

Ms. Babbit …(May her family find peace)……was a willing member in a mob of insurrectionists who first violently beached several barricades outside of the Capitol, physically assaulted police, and then broke windows and doors to enter into the Capitol.

Moreover, they were doing all of that, not to the Post Office in Knockemstiff, OH 45601, but to the seat of our elected government, the Capitol of the United States of America.
In short, the place, the setting, the actions, and the intent……added greater portent to any illegalities this thousand+ mob of attackers committed.

Here’s what the Stanford Law Review describes as the weight of these illegalities:

"It was an invasion of the Capitol by a throng of people openly attempting to prevent the Electoral College from engaging in its lawful functions so that their preferred candidate would be declared the winner of a presidential election. That fits neatly within almost any dictionary’s definition of “insurrection.”
Members of the insurrectionist mob had erected a gallows across from the Capitol building; chanted, “Hang [Vice President] Mike Pence”; and were equipped with flex-cuffs.
Moreover, the elected officials inside the building at the time included the vice president of the United States and federal lawmakers who sit in oversight of the U.S. military and intelligence communities."

In short, these attackers were threatening the ideals of our governance, but also key members who were duly authorized, if not actually elected, to implement that governance.

In other words, this was important merde'.
--------------
Specifically about Babbitt --- I don’t know if she was one who individually broke down a barricade outside, or even did so when first entering. But she entered, through illegal, often violently created, breaches. And doing so she broke the law.

And then at that particular barricade where she was killed….she was an active participant with the mob in their attempts to get at the lawmakers and the officers.
Video clearly shows her aggressively remonstrating against the officers. Vigorously defying their order to leave, to back away. She was a part of the mob, members of which were hammering away at the glass and the door of the barricade. In that, she broke the law...regardless if she was one of the batterers breaking the barricade....she was a participant in that particular mob-group.

And even when a gun was brandished she didn’t back off or desist.
And when an actual breach in the barricade was effected….Babbitt leaped into the opening towards the officers, towards the fleeing legislators.

All in defiance of lawful orders by uniformed police.

In my world, all of that behavior includes several criminal actions.

In the end, because of a whole series of cascading poor decisions by Babbitt, she ended up DOA.

DOA in a righteous shooting by an officer fulfilling his oath to protect.

Constitutionally guaranteed due process was denied when they summarily executed Babbitt for entering a public building.

Since the Progs were installed in power, all the prices of everything we do is going up. Going up in a large way. Explain mental disorders for voting for that.
Why do you idiots make this claim when prices started rising during trump and this is a global problem?

OMG..........so much damage!!!!!! Better to protest, kill people and burn down cities for rapists and thugs.....
Again, the people that did the majority of what you claim are the same people who committed the acts on 1-6.

That's not what happened.
Was she giving herself up for arrest so she could be charged?

No?

She was leading a violent mob into a secure area protected by Capitol Police...

If someone breaks your back window and is climbing through it, you are entirely justified in shooting that person and you would claim that all day long.

Just stop Trumpers

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Again, the people that did the majority of what you claim are the same people who committed the acts on 1-6.
Wow, he's a propagandist.....the people on 1/6 showed up to the capital with american flags..........people like you burned down cities........mass rage.......it's what the left is known for.........and the fact that there was little damage or violenceon 1/6.......take your bullshit somewhere else.

Forum List

Back