The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

The Real Brown Dwarf!

stock-photo-brown-dwarf-rabbit-in-a-cage-16585717.jpg

Is this REALLY in the area between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars?

Only the weekend after Easter when he takes his vacation.

Greetings to All:

This video does a wonderful job of describing the symptoms, but they have no idea about the cause.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC3PneCCjo4"]Brown Dwarf Nibiru Causing Global Super Storms[/ame]

These Fifteen Symptoms of Nibiru all have the same cause and the list is growing: A large brown dwarf about 2.5 times larger than Jupiter is coming to the center of our solar system to make a tight turn around the sun at Mercury's orbit to begin the 3600-year trip all over again. The earth goes around the earth in 365 days and this puppy takes 36 centuries and it's between the size of the Sun and Jupiter and will pass only 22 million miles (Oct. 17, 2011) from our planet. The dwarf reaches perigee position nearest the sun directly in the center of the turn on September 11, 2011. The scientists are really smart and they know how to predict these things using computers and such, so the Govt/Bankster Elite hired Cheney, Rumsfeld, Bush, Rove and company and pulled off the 9/11 attacks exactly 10 years earlier to launch an illegal War On Terror. But do not worry, Warren Buffet and Opra and Bill Gates and Rockefellers and Rothschilds and Morgans and Bush's and the whole lot will party like its 1999 in their nice underground homes away from home. Hey, but Robert and his pals say all of this is a mere coincidence and everything is going to be A-okay. ;0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Lets say Terral is right.

What are we to do? Rise up and protest like the folks in Egypt? What...are they gonna say "Oh, OK, you caught us, we'll let you into our bunkers"?

No. They'd just kill us all. Or retreat to the bunkers early and let us fend for ourselves.

Either way, the common man typing on USMB is not going to live or die b/c of knowing.

So lets get drunk and buy some strippers.

Hi Robert:

27 miles per second times 60 is 1620 miles per minute times 60 is 97,200 miles per hour. My backwards azz way of calculating gives me 90,000 miles per hour. Therefore, the brown dwarf/comet is traveling about 100,000 miles per hour, while the earth is traveling about 65,000 miles per hour around the sun. That is what I wanted to know. ;0)

Remember that my hypothesis says the ELEnin comet is a smokescreen for a brown dwarf with 2.5 times the mass of Jupiter, as crazy as that sounds. I am looking at increasing earthquakes, volcanoes, rogue tides, earth wobble and ten other symptoms of Niribu (post) and none of that is because of any tiny little comet. All of these warnings would not be given over any little comet that happens to come into alignment with the earth and sun on March 15, 2011. This comet just happens to reach perigee position nearest the sun on September 11, 2011, which I also do not think is a mere coincidence. I want you to show me one reporter interview with Leonid Elenin, because I am coming up empty like other investigators (link) who realize this name is filled with coded messages. This story has all the makings of becoming the mother of all conspiracies.

Thanks a bunch,

Terral

I broke one of the coded messages in the name Leonid Elenin.

It reads...."You need to get laid".

I have to admit, Brown Dwarf seems rather insensitive.

Can we call it a Disadvantaged Star?

I have to admit, Brown Dwarf seems rather insensitive.

Can we call it a Disadvantaged Star?

I've heard lots about a "Brown Dwarf" that was coming to destroy us. And to think..........until this thread came, I thought they were talking about Obama.

Greetings to All:

A Brown Dwarf with 2.5 larger mass than Jupiter and multiple orbiting moons (pic) is right now (2/11) exactly between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars on an inbound trajectory from south of the ecliptic plane from the Leo Constellation heading for a tight turn around the sun on Mercury's orbit line.

Great Demonstration

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov

Click on the link and click the arrows back and forth and watch Elenin/Planet X/Nibiru (more facts) entering the innermost parts of our solar system.

nibiru1.jpg

March 4th, 2011 marks the day that the brown dwarf (info) breaks through the ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere to begin influencing the earth into convulsions and severe spasms. Earthquake and volcanic activity will escalate from this time forward and increase like birthpangs where the earth groans and the oceans slosh tidal waves too and fro.

March 15, 2011 is the first of three conjunctions where the earth is caught in the gravitational gradient lines-or the trough-that binds the sun and brown dwarf together. The sun will be pulling one way and the brown dwarf the other way and the predicted pole shift event will take place. The interesting thing about this particular day is that Saturn, the brown dwarf, the Earth and the Sun and Mars and Jupiter and Uranus are all in alignment. The astronomy people and the media should be talking about this alignment, because rarely do seven planetary and solar bodies line up in a straight line like we see on March 15, 2011.

This gravity trough is going to be the mother of all where the planets are lined up for a game of Tug of War. The earth will be susceptible to the brown dwarf's magnetism and flip over to match the giant's polarity like a smaller magnet flips in space for a larger one . This is the reason why so many people are giving out warnings concerning the conjunction and pole shift on March 15, 2011. The magnetic poles are not shifting on their own at some near future time. They are being influenced and shifted gradually by the approach of Nibiru/Planet X. The Govt knows (FEMA preparing = US Govt Bunker Map) all of this and keeps people in the dark, because there is only so many spaces in their underground bunkers. The brown dwarf crosses the Mars orbit on June 30, 2011. Keep your eye on the earth and sun distances as we continue.

nibiru2.jpg

August 3, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the brown dwarf perigee position, while the brown dwarf is crossing the earth orbit location. About two weeks pass and on August 18 the brown dwarf crosses the Venus orbit some 67 million miles form the sun. Then 24 days pass to the magical moment when the brown dwarf reaches the nearest point to the sun at 44.73 million miles. This right here is the reason that the Rothschild/Rockefeller Banksters (What Really Happened) and the Globalist New World Order Elites used Bush and company to plan and carry out the 9/11 inside job attacks on 9/11/2001 exactly ten years to the day. The banksters and their bought-and-paid-for corrupt politicians and lying media moguls are planning to hide themselves in underground bunkers all around the world and let the peasants fend for themselves.

September 25, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the second conjunction with the sun, brown dwarf, Mercury, Saturn, the Sun and Uranus in line for another Tug of War. The sun, brown dwarf, Mercury and Saturn are pulling the earth towards the sun in an event that will bring the earth nearer to the sun than at any time in the last 3600 years. There are 14 days between the brown dwarf reaching perigee position and this conjunction with the earth and sun being equidistant to the dwarf on the 7th day. Look down in the lower left hand corner of the Sept. 25 diagram to see the brown dwarf is now nearer the earth than the sun at only 38 million miles.

nibiru3.jpg

October 2 is the day that the brown dwarf crosses Venus' orbit again to begin trekking in the direction of earth. Our planet is still being pulled towards the sun, but by this time we are also being pulled forward into the massive gravity well. Two weeks go by and the brown dwarf crossed the earth orbit line to pass directly in front of our planet at just 22.3 million miles away, which is the nearest point in our encounter. The brown dwarf crosses the Mars orbit line on November 14, 2011 on way to the third conjunction on November 22 where the earth passes directly between the two once again like on March 15.
Timeline:

Feb 11 Nibiru between Jupiter and Mars orbits. 2.66 AU from Earth.

March 4 Nibiru breaks through solar ecliptic plane to enter northern hemisphere. 2.26 AU from Earth.

March 15 Saturn, Nibiru, Earth, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus are in alignment creating gravity trough
and pole shift event. First Conjunction. 2.09 AU from Earth.

June 30 Nibiru crosses Mars orbit. 1.77 AU from Earth.

Aug 3 Nibiru crosses Earth orbit and Earth reaches Nibiru perigee position. 1.48 AU from Earth.

Aug 18 Nibiru crosses Venus orbit. 1.24 AU from Earth.

Sept 11 Nibiru reaches perigee position at Mercury orbit. .70 AU from Earth.

Sept 25 Nibiru equidistant from Sun and Earth. Second Conjunction. .40 AU from Earth.

Oct 2 Nibiru at Venus orbit. .316 AU from Earth.

Oct 17 Nibiru at Earth orbit and nearest position. .24 AU from Earth @ 22.3 million miles.

Nov 14 Nibiru crosses Mars orbit. .47 AU from Earth.

Nov 22 Nibiru, Earth and Sun alignment for third and final conjunction. .57 AU from Earth.

Nibiru will finally be farther from the Earth than the Sun on March 1, 2012 marking 165 days from Sept. 18, 2011 that Nibiru was nearer our planet than the Sun.
Earth Change and Pole Shift Explained

Last Timester Event Timeline

Background Info

Surviving Nibiru

Buy Survival Silver

Secret Govt Meeting

15 Symptoms Of Nibiru

Martial Law

What Happened On 9/11

My experts123.com posting

GL,

Terral

March 15?

3-15-11

Add the 3, 1, and 5, and that makes 9. Then you leave the 11 because if you put 9 and 11 together it makes 9/11! :eek:

The only way I could possibly see elening influencing a "pole shift" on March 15 if it were in fact Nibiru, and the size and gravitational force associated with this planet are HUGE.

Thanks for the info as I had previously dismissed elening.

Greetings to All:

A Brown Dwarf with 2.5 larger mass than Jupiter and multiple orbiting moons (pic) is right now (2/11) exactly between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars on an inbound trajectory from south of the ecliptic plane from the Leo Constellation heading for a tight turn around the sun on Mercury's orbit line.

Great Demonstration

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov

Click on the link and click the arrows back and forth and watch Elenin/Planet X/Nibiru (more facts) entering the innermost parts of our solar system.

nibiru1.jpg

March 4th, 2011 marks the day that the brown dwarf (info) breaks through the ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere to begin influencing the earth into convulsions and severe spasms. Earthquake and volcanic activity will escalate from this time forward and increase like birthpangs where the earth groans and the oceans slosh tidal waves too and fro.

March 15, 2011 is the first of three conjunctions where the earth is caught in the gravitational gradient lines-or the trough-that binds the sun and brown dwarf together. The sun will be pulling one way and the brown dwarf the other way and the predicted pole shift event will take place. The interesting thing about this particular day is that Saturn, the brown dwarf, the Earth and the Sun and Mars and Jupiter and Uranus are all in alignment. The astronomy people and the media should be talking about this alignment, because rarely do seven planetary and solar bodies line up in a straight line like we see on March 15, 2011.

This gravity trough is going to be the mother of all where the planets are lined up for a game of Tug of War. The earth will be susceptible to the brown dwarf's magnetism and flip over to match the giant's polarity like a smaller magnet flips in space for a larger one . This is the reason why so many people are giving out warnings concerning the conjunction and pole shift on March 15, 2011. The magnetic poles are not shifting on their own at some near future time. They are being influenced and shifted gradually by the approach of Nibiru/Planet X. The Govt knows (FEMA preparing = US Govt Bunker Map) all of this and keeps people in the dark, because there is only so many spaces in their underground bunkers. The brown dwarf crosses the Mars orbit on June 30, 2011. Keep your eye on the earth and sun distances as we continue.

nibiru2.jpg

August 3, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the brown dwarf perigee position, while the brown dwarf is crossing the earth orbit location. About two weeks pass and on August 18 the brown dwarf crosses the Venus orbit some 67 million miles form the sun. Then 24 days pass to the magical moment when the brown dwarf reaches the nearest point to the sun at 44.73 million miles. This right here is the reason that the Rothschild/Rockefeller Banksters (What Really Happened) and the Globalist New World Order Elites used Bush and company to plan and carry out the 9/11 inside job attacks on 9/11/2001 exactly ten years to the day. The banksters and their bought-and-paid-for corrupt politicians and lying media moguls are planning to hide themselves in underground bunkers all around the world and let the peasants fend for themselves.

September 25, 2011 marks the time that the earth passes through the second conjunction with the sun, brown dwarf, Mercury, Saturn, the Sun and Uranus in line for another Tug of War. The sun, brown dwarf, Mercury and Saturn are pulling the earth towards the sun in an event that will bring the earth nearer to the sun than at any time in the last 3600 years. There are 14 days between the brown dwarf reaching perigee position and this conjunction with the earth and sun being equidistant to the dwarf on the 7th day. Look down in the lower left hand corner of the Sept. 25 diagram to see the brown dwarf is now nearer the earth than the sun at only 38 million miles.

nibiru3.jpg

October 2 is the day that the brown dwarf crosses Venus' orbit again to begin trekking in the direction of earth. Our planet is still being pulled towards the sun, but by this time we are also being pulled forward into the massive gravity well. Two weeks go by and the brown dwarf crossed the earth orbit line to pass directly in front of our planet at just 22.3 million miles away, which is the nearest point in our encounter. The brown dwarf crosses the Mars orbit line on November 14, 2011 on way to the third conjunction on November 22 where the earth passes directly between the two once again like on March 15.
Timeline:

Feb 11 Nibiru between Jupiter and Mars orbits. 2.66 AU from Earth.

March 4 Nibiru breaks through solar ecliptic plane to enter northern hemisphere. 2.26 AU from Earth.

March 15 Saturn, Nibiru, Earth, Sun, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus are in alignment creating gravity trough
and pole shift event. First Conjunction. 2.09 AU from Earth.

June 30 Nibiru crosses Mars orbit. 1.77 AU from Earth.

Aug 3 Nibiru crosses Earth orbit and Earth reaches Nibiru perigee position. 1.48 AU from Earth.

Aug 18 Nibiru crosses Venus orbit. 1.24 AU from Earth.

Sept 11 Nibiru reaches perigee position at Mercury orbit. .70 AU from Earth.

Sept 25 Nibiru equidistant from Sun and Earth. Second Conjunction. .40 AU from Earth.

Oct 2 Nibiru at Venus orbit. .316 AU from Earth.

Oct 17 Nibiru at Earth orbit and nearest position. .24 AU from Earth @ 22.3 million miles.

Nov 14 Nibiru crosses Mars orbit. .47 AU from Earth.

Nov 22 Nibiru, Earth and Sun alignment for third and final conjunction. .57 AU from Earth.

Nibiru will finally be farther from the Earth than the Sun on March 1, 2012 marking 165 days from Sept. 18, 2011 that Nibiru was nearer our planet than the Sun.
Earth Change and Pole Shift Explained

Last Timester Event Timeline

Background Info

Surviving Nibiru

Buy Survival Silver

Secret Govt Meeting

15 Symptoms Of Nibiru

Martial Law

What Happened On 9/11

My experts123.com posting

GL,

Terral

March 15?

3-15-11

Add the 3, 1, and 5, and that makes 9. Then you leave the 11 because if you put 9 and 11 together it makes 9/11! :eek:

DUDE!!!

YOU are part of the conspiracy!!

Your name is "Paulie" right? Well, you have an "l" and "i" in your name, which signifies the twin towers in between planes, with the solid l being one tower and the i being the other tower with a gap in it so symbolize the hole the 1st plane made. And the other letters "P, a , u , e" in your name? Palestinians All Unite Everywhere!!! Al Qaida hates Israel, and so does Palestinians, hence, your name "Paulie" being linked to 9-11.

Now for the really spooky part.

Your name "Paulie", slang for the common name "Paul". What is the most famous "Paul" we know? Paul Brown.....founder of the Cleveland Browns football franchise. Cleveland "Browns"???? "BROWN" Dwarf???? And what happened with the Browns? They were in Cleveland, then left to move to Baltimore, and then RETURNED to Cleveland!!! Like the Planet X Brown Dwarf was near Earth, LEFT, and now is gonna RETURN???? And when the Cleveland Browns left they went to Balitmore, changed name to "Ravens", in honor of poet Edgar Allen Poe, who wrote several of his works in the city of Sullivan's Island/Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, also home of the sports bar named "Matty's", which is owned and named after Bruce Matthews..the former NFL great who played for....................The Browns. Oh My Dear Jesus. Its right in front of us.

Sweet God O Mighty, you're a part of it dude!!

Hi Paulie:

March 15? 3-15-11

Maybe you are playing catch up on this topic. Please allow me to explain the 9/11 connection for those unaware:

NASA handed us the Nibiru/Planet X/Nemesis/Destroyer orbit chart data in the Psy-Op story of the ELEnin Comet supposedly discovered by Leonid Elenin, which is a code name (story) for the ELE (Extinction Level Event) brown dwarf currently between the Jupiter/Mars orbits from the Constellation Leo.

Nasa.gov Website

Click on the Nasa Website and look at the current position of the brown dwarf that has been influencing earth weather, volcanoes, earthquakes, tidal surges, magnetic pole migrations, earth wobble, migrating animal deaths, etc. since 2004 (15 Symptoms of Nibiru).

Fast forward to September 11, 2011 to realize the brown dwarf is in perigee position at its closest distance to the sun, at Mercury's orbit, on the ten-year anniversary of the 9/11 attacks! The inside-job murderers of innocent Americans knew about this brown dwarf more than ten years ago, which is why 9/11/2001 (What Really Happened) was selected for that inside-job operation. This is New World Order (Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics) in-your-face ritualistic and ceremonial genocide by keeping all of this information hidden from the sheeple.

Guess what? You want to see more? Our Congress had their 'Secret Meeting' behind closed doors about these things on March 13, 2008 (link) almost 3 years to the day before the coming March 15, 2011 Pole Shift Event (my topic). The corrupt congressmen and senators and their lobbyist pals and their media liars have a warm spot in an underground bunker with Rothschild, Rockefeller, Morgan, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Silverstein, Giuliani and the rest of the inside-job murderers and their Bankster puppeteers.

Of course, the Govt shills around here will tell you all of this is a mere coincidence and everything is normal.

GL,

Terral

Hi paper:

It is good to see that internet investigators are picking up on my breadcrumb trail leading to this ELEnin = Nibiru WARNING that something BIG is on the horizon.

The only way I could possibly see elening influencing a "pole shift" on March 15 if it were in fact Nibiru, and the size and gravitational force associated with this planet are HUGE.

Again, the ELEnin Comet is the NASA/DoD "Intelligence Community" Psy-Op cover story to give out the details to their New World Order Elites, but disguised as a little comet to throw the sheeple off track. Watch for the weather/volcano/earthquake/tidal 'events' to increase DRAMATICALLY very near March 4, 2011, when the brown dwarf breaks through the solar ecliptic plane! Global Earth Change 'events' will begin to escalate out of control, until the pole shift takes place on March 15, 2011 and the crap hits the fan!

If the earth change 'events' do not increase on or about March 4, 2011, then we have more time to prepare for the upcoming 'Event,' which I hope is the case. However, if everything does begin to escalate out of control, then get away from the coasts, fault line areas, volcanoes, Yellowstone, Mississippi River Valley from Louisiana all the way to Michigan, because Kansas is getting ready to go bye bye.

GL,

Terral

GL,

Terral

There is no incoming bolide, star, or other items within Sol space at this time. According to the world's 49 reporting countries, at this time. Elenin is a 500 foot wide ball of ice. It, to Earth in comparison, is a raindrop, for comparison.

Hi paper:

It is good to see that internet investigators are picking up on my breadcrumb trail leading to this ELEnin = Nibiru WARNING that something BIG is on the horizon.

Again, the ELEnin Comet is the NASA/DoD "Intelligence Community" Psy-Op cover story to give out the details to their New World Order Elites, but disguised as a little comet to throw the sheeple off track. Watch for the weather/volcano/earthquake/tidal 'events' to increase DRAMATICALLY very near March 4, 2011, when the brown dwarf breaks through the solar ecliptic plane! Global Earth Change 'events' will begin to escalate out of control, until the pole shift takes place on March 15, 2011 and the crap hits the fan!

If the earth change 'events' do not increase on or about March 4, 2011, then we have more time to prepare for the upcoming 'Event,' which I hope is the case. However, if everything does begin to escalate out of control, then get away from the coasts, fault line areas, volcanoes, Yellowstone, Mississippi River Valley from Louisiana all the way to Michigan, because Kansas is getting ready to go bye bye.

GL,

Terral

GL,

Terral

Quoted for posterity.

On March 5th, I'll be reporting in on all the volcanic, seismic, and climate anomalies that are supposed to occur because of this substar--or not. :eusa_whistle:

Hi paper:

GL,

Terral

GL,

Terral

Quoted for posterity.

On March 5th, I'll be reporting in on all the volcanic, seismic, and climate anomalies that are supposed to occur because of this substar--or not. :eusa_whistle:
hey, Mtn Dew is releasing 2 new test flavors on march 6th

coincidence?
;)

Greetings to All:

Somebody likes my work. ;0)

Rumormillnews.com

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcETnkfeEtg"]PlanetX/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Event Timeline[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuCvTePPVQo"]RPlanetX/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Event Timeline2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_tUFBOtMJM&playnext=1&list=PL6031C6C39D0A8F23]You Wanted Pictures[/ame]

I am hoping for the best and preparing like crazy for the worst and so should you.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back