Where did our planet, Earth, come from?

Oxygen is the third most abundant element in the visible universe ... Hydrogen is first ... making water the second most abundant molecule behind H2 ...

Carbon is a close fourth ... making the basic ingrediates for life in large amounts everywhere ... simple ...

I have said this before and now I will say it again.

Water (H2O) is a molecule that is not a natural compound. In a lab you can separate a water molecule into its components by Electrolysis.
1684006879269.png

Electrolysis is the process of using electricity to split water into hydrogen and oxygen. This reaction takes place in a unit called an electrolyzer.

Hydrogen Production: Electrolysis

The above process splits the water molecule.

There are about 332.5 million cubic miles of water on our planet.

The volume of all water would be about 332.5 million cubic miles (mi3), or 1,386 million cubic kilometers (km3). A cubic mile of water equals more than 1.1 trillion gallons.

How Much Water is There on Earth? | U.S. Geological Survey

The earth’s oceans were created when hydrogen and oxygen combined to create the water molecule. The process created enough heat to form earth’s molten core.

The water then froze, covering our planet with miles of thick ice.

The Snowball Earth hypothesis proposes that, during one or more of Earth's icehouse climates, the planet's surface became entirely or nearly entirely frozen. It is believed that this occurred sometime before 650 myr (million years ago) during the Cryogenian period.
Snowball Earth - Wikipedia

From that point on the ice began to melt.

As the water melted the runoff carved our Grand Canyon.

1684007010197.jpeg
1684007024672.jpeg

1684007037298.jpeg

That melting continues with shrinking glaciers.

1684007074019.jpeg

This ice age era is coming to an end, when the ice melts our oceans will rise several meters putting much of our coastline under water.

This is the way I see it, what do you envision?

:)-

I can agree with all kinds of theories on the universe and stuff, without disagreeing that it was god behind whichever theory may be correct, but what I want to know is this;

The Universe started somewhere, where was that? The center of the universe, if that is where it started, before the universe where was that place?

I can agree with all kinds of theories on the universe and stuff, without disagreeing that it was god behind whichever theory may be correct, but what I want to know is this;

The Universe started somewhere, where was that? The center of the universe, if that is where it started, before the universe where was that place?

13.8 billion years ago ... [smile] ... yeah, that is "where" ... just multiple by 29,800,000 meters per second to get actual distance ...

Humans have a natural core belief that there is a beginning and an end to everything.

Having said that humans also invented the term “infinite”.

u44.jpg

Infinite:

1. extending indefinitely : ENDLESS
infinite space
2. immeasurably or inconceivably great or extensive : INEXHAUSTIBLE
infinite patience
3. subject to no limitation or external determination

I can not come up with a situation where the term “infinite” comes into play. That is except the universe. The universe in endless, i.e. infinite.

The above picture covers a small section of the universe.

What you are seeing are not planets but galaxies.
:)-

Attachments

• 1684018383454.jpeg
    1684018383454.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Where did our planet, Earth, come from?

I believe that there were huge clouds of varies gases’ floating in outer space.

One such gas cloud is hydrogen, and another is oxygen. These gases stick together because that are one of a kind.

When these two clouds met each other, the gases mixed.

At some point an outside energy source produced enough energy to ignited the gases creating a huge fireball giving off a great deal of heat. At the same time oxygen and hydrogen gases combined to form water molecules, H2O.

The water quickly cooled, turning into ice.

At this ball of ice traveled through space it collected rock and this rock migrated to the center core.
This core is our planet earth with miles of thick ice covering the core.

220px-Snowball_Huronian.jpg

The Snowball Earth hypothesis proposes that, during one or more of Earth's icehouse climates, the planet's surface became entirely or nearly entirely frozen. It is believed that this occurred sometime before 650 myr (million years ago) during the Cryogenian period. Proponents of the hypothesis argue that it best explains sedimentary deposits that are generally believed to be of glacial origin at tropical palaeolatitudes and other enigmatic features in the geological record. Opponents of the hypothesis contest the geological evidence for global glaciation and the geophysical feasibility of an ice- or slush-covered ocean, and they emphasize the difficulty of escaping an all-frozen condition.
Snowball Earth - Wikipedia

That ice has been melting ever since.

The retreat of glaciers since 1850
affects the availability of fresh water for irrigation and domestic use, mountain recreation, animals and plants that depend on glacier-melt, and, in the longer term, the level of the oceans. Deglaciation occurs naturally at the end of ice ages,
Retreat of glaciers since 1850 - Wikipedia

I believe our planet got caught in the gravity force of our sun, putting our planet in an elliptical orbit around our sun.
Earth came from outer space.
as i see it, how about you?
I think that God created the heavens and the earth. It's that simple. How he did it may have been partially covered in this thread already, so I'[m gonna go outside and catch some rays, inhale the country air, and take my allergy pill before I go out into all that pollen floating around that you can't see, mostly. Love, beautress. :thup:

Forum List

Back