The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

Terral,

This is my last post or response to you and your craziness. Here is why:

I provide data of fact, not conjecture or hyperbole or pathological lying. Since you do not have a space program, an ISS, A shuttle program, a satellite program, a telescope program, a spectra program, a NEAR program, and have no data whatsoever to offer, then, it is a waste of time. Insulting you is also a waste of time as well. I will correct you in your silliness, but not respond any longer.

Until you do acquire those assets, your "data" and "work" is utter silliness and not even considered. The 100% response by all these myriad of critical thinking people who post here is testimony of this, to your crazy silliness. A terrible waste of bandwidth as well.

Too, in our time, NASA is the only source we have and its worldwide contributing partners, and the millions of technical data it provides freely to the rest of us, so we can learn, know, and understand better the great mystery of what lies out there. You refuse to use any of this whatsoever. It lends a sense of creepiness to you that would be better served with a 12 gauge.

I will post this post, simply to every psychotic thing you post. It requires no further commenting by me or anyone else.

Ask yourself; if this incoming was real, why is it only you that can see it. And also, it would be visible in the night sky, and should have been for the last 3 years. But there is nothing. Nothing at all. When you get real and clear minded and can think as a human being, we can re-convene. It is impossible to talk to a wall.

Proverbs 26:3-12 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey, and a rod for the back of fools. Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. Whoever sends a message by the hand of a fool cuts off his own feet and drinks violence. Like a lame man's legs, which hang useless, is a proverb in the mouth of fools. ...

Best wishes, Terral

Robert

Terral is always so much fun to read. I often wonder though. what kind of serious scientists make videos with background Music? Or actually set to music even......

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Greetings to All:

I can see my math was WAY off last night, as some of my distances appeared in kilometers, so I tried again. :0)

ELEnin/Planet X is cutting across the Earth and Venus orbits in 17 days on entry and 15 days exiting, but we cannot use two distances from the Sun. Those radius measurements represent the two sides of our square for which we must calculate the hypotenuse. Looking again my numbers from last night appear to be off. That is why I asked everyone to check my math. :0)

Earth distance from sun = 93 million miles.
Venus distance from sun = 67 million miles.

The difference or the two sides of our square is 26 million miles. In other words, if the brown dwarf were on course to impact the sun, 17 days to travel 26 million miles would be 1,530,000 miles per day give or take. That divided by 24 is about 64,000 miles per hour. However, the brown dwarf is taking an angular route around the Sun, or approximately the distance between the opposite corners of our square with 1.5 million mile sides. The side to hypotenuse ratio for a square is about 7 to 5 making the average speed about 90,000 miles per hour.

ssd.nasa.gov

Now I start the Orbit diagram with ELEnin on the Mars orbit on about June 28, 2011 and let the days roll until about October 18, 2011. ELEnin is traveling about 90,000 miles per hour while the earth is traveling about 65,000 miles per hour. That is how ELEnin is able to make up the distance and pass the earth on the inside like a race car taking the inside corner. I realize this is a rough way to determine speeds, but I was only looking for ballpark figures.

Conclusion:

Earth 65,000
Nibiru 100,000 mph.

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

I am trying to calculate the speed of this comet/brown dwarf by using the time data from the orbit diagram:

ssd.nasa.gov

ELEnin crosses Earth orbit on Aug. 2, 2011 as our starting point. Then 17 days later the brown dwarf croses Venus orbit. Figuring the average radius (108 million miles) and hypotenuse seems to say we are looking at 150 million miles covered in 17 days. 150,000,000 divided by 17 is just over 8,820,000, (miles per day) which divided by 24 hours is 367,647 miles per hour. The dwarf passes the Venus orbit again on Oct. 2 to pass the Earth orbit in 15 days which equals 10,000,000 (miles per day) divided by 24 is 416,000 miles per hour. This thing has got to be traveling an average speed of very near 400,000 miles per hour. By contrast, Earth travels only 65,000 miles per hour.

This thing has been influencing Earth's weather since 2004 and it travels right at 10 million miles per day. Maybe you guys are right and this is only a comet. ;0)

GL,

Terral
strange how your link doesnt support your claims

not really, i wasnt shocked at all
you seriously need professional psychiatric help, seek it out

SkyandTelescope.com - Homepage Observing - Bright Prospects for Comet Elenin?

C/2010 X1 (Elenin) | SpaceObs

Comet Elenin: Size: 500<>feet dia.. Composition: 85% water ice. Other: 15% nickel/iron. Velocity: 27 miles per second. Impact Chance on Planetary Body: &#8747;<>.03%
Source: ESA, Earth and Sky Telescope, &#1055;&#1088;&#1086;&#1083;&#1077;&#1090; &#1082;&#1086;&#1084;&#1077;&#1090;&#1099; C/2010 X1 (Elenin) &#1089;&#1082;&#1074;&#1086;&#1079;&#1100; &#1074;&#1085;&#1091;&#1090;&#1088;&#1077;&#1085;&#1085;&#1102;&#1102; &#1095;&#1072;&#1089;&#1090;&#1100; &#1057;&#1086;&#1083;&#1085;&#1077;&#1095;&#1085;&#1086;&#1081; &#1089;&#1080;&#1089;&#1090;&#1077;&#1084;&#1099; - Russian Cosmodrome Telescope, discoverers, Gorky-Boikanoir.

Comet Elenin: 500 feet in dia.. Weight: 3250 tons. 2004 distance from Earth: est:. 8,200,420,000 miles (8.2 billion miles). Comparison: a pea in Memphsis TN, USA, hitting Timbuktu, Mali Empire, Central Africa, at 105 MPH. Or, put another way: A rain drop.

Last edited:
hypotenuse-leg-theorem.gif

Hypotenuse Leg Theorem

Example 1
Given AB = XZ, AC = ZY, ACB = ZYX = 90°
Prove ABC XYZ
ABC and XZY are right triangles since they both have a right angle
AB = XZ (hypotenuse) reason: given
AC = ZY (leg) reason: given
ABC XYZ by the hypotenuse leg theorem which states that two right triangles are congruent if their hypotenuses are congruent and a corresponding leg is congruent.

The following proof simply shows that it does not matter which of the two (corresponding) legs in the two right triangles are congruent.
Example 2
Given AB = &#8710;XZ, &#8710;CB = &#8710;XY, &#8710;ACB = &#8710; ZYX = 90°
Prove &#8710;ABC XYZ
ABC and &#8710;XZY are right triangles since they both have a right angle
AB = &#8710;XZ (hypotenuse) reason: given
CB = &#8710;XY (leg) reason: given
ABC &#8710;XYZ by the hypotenuse leg theorem which states that two right triangles are congruent if their hypotenuses are congruent and a corresponding leg is congruent.

This is NOT used to measure a planetary body movement.

Greetings to All:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8kGJM2AYDg]Yellowstone Quakes February 12, 2011[/ame]

This baby is going to keep quaking until she blows her top! Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin is now (check position) 2.62 AU from Earth, or 243,660,000 million miles and closing in the neighborhood of 10,000,000 miles per day. We are just 19 days until the brown dwarf breaks through the solar ecliptic plane where things are expected to get worse. The brown dwarf's gravity pulls on the Yellowstone crust with greater ferocity each time the Earth rotates, which means we should see increased earthquake activity with each passing day.

GL,

Terral

Hi Robert:

This is NOT used to measure a planetary body movement.

Stop being silly. ELEnin/Planet X is cutting across the Earth and Venus orbits in 17 days on entry and 15 days exiting, but we cannot use two distances from the Sun. Those radius measurements represent the two sides of our square for which we must calculate the hypotenuse. Looking again my numbers from last night appear to be off. That is why I asked everyone to check my math. :0)

The difference or the two sides of our square is 26 million miles. In other words, if the brown dwarf were on course to impact the sun, 17 days to travel 26 million miles would be 1,530,000 miles per day give or take. That divided by 24 is about 64,000 miles per hour. However, the brown dwarf is taking an angular route around the Sun, or approximately the distance between the opposite corners of our square with 1.5 million mile sides. The side to hypotenuse ratio for a square is about 7 to 5 making the average speed about 90,000 miles per hour.

ssd.nasa.gov

Now I start the Orbit diagram with ELEnin on the Mars orbit on about June 28, 2011 and let the days roll until about October 18, 2011. ELEnin is traveling about 90,000 miles per hour while the earth is traveling about 65,000 miles per hour. That is how ELEnin is able to make up the distance and pass the earth on the inside like a race car taking the inside corner. I realize this is a rough way to determine speeds, but I was only looking for ballpark figures.

Final conclusion on ballpark velocities:

Brown dwarf = 100,000 miles per hour +/-

Earth = 65,000 miles per hour +/-

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Robert:

27 miles per second times 60 is 1620 miles per minute times 60 is 97,200 miles per hour. My backwards azz way of calculating gives me 90,000 miles per hour. Therefore, the brown dwarf/comet is traveling about 100,000 miles per hour, while the earth is traveling about 65,000 miles per hour around the sun. That is what I wanted to know. ;0)

Remember that my hypothesis says the ELEnin comet is a smokescreen for a brown dwarf with 2.5 times the mass of Jupiter, as crazy as that sounds. I am looking at increasing earthquakes, volcanoes, rogue tides, earth wobble and ten other symptoms of Niribu (post) and none of that is because of any tiny little comet. All of these warnings would not be given over any little comet that happens to come into alignment with the earth and sun on March 15, 2011. This comet just happens to reach perigee position nearest the sun on September 11, 2011, which I also do not think is a mere coincidence. I want you to show me one reporter interview with Leonid Elenin, because I am coming up empty like other investigators (link) who realize this name is filled with coded messages. This story has all the makings of becoming the mother of all conspiracies.

Thanks a bunch,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

I can see my math was WAY off last night, as some of my distances appeared in kilometers, so I tried again. :0)

ELEnin/Planet X is cutting across the Earth and Venus orbits in 17 days on entry and 15 days exiting, but we cannot use two distances from the Sun. Those radius measurements represent the two sides of our square for which we must calculate the hypotenuse. Looking again my numbers from last night appear to be off. That is why I asked everyone to check my math. :0)

ssd.nasa.gov

GL,

Terral

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=elenin;orb=1;cov=1;log=0;cad=1#cad

GL,

Terral

Oh, there is little doubt that you are out of the Ball Park.

Greetings to All:

A Brown Dwarf with 2.5 larger mass than Jupiter and multiple orbiting moons (pic) is right now (2/11) exactly between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars...
No, it's not, you fucking idiot. :cuckoo:

Seriously. Like that wouldn't be visible to the naked eye. We wouldn't have to debate this if it were true. We could simply walk outside and see for ourselves.
Who you gonna believe, Terral or your own lyin' eyes? :lol:

Forum List

Back