The Pillow Guy has been cancelled

Well it is time to break out the Champaign, democrats, ever since the FBI accosted Mike Lindell at a Hardees in Minnesota to confiscate his phone, no one wants to sell his products.

And can you blame them? Once a businessman supports a political opponent of the DNC, life can get very scary and the KGB...........er............um................I mean the FBI will be after you.

Who wants that?
They are afraid that they will be stopped by the KGB and their phone confiscated.

My wife use to do a lot of business with Bed, Bath and Beyond. However, when the shitheads stop carrying the My Pillow products then she cancelled them. Hasn't been back since.

See? Your wife is doing exactly what those companies did with the My Pillow guy. She didn't like what Bed Bath and Beyond was doing, so she stopped going there. The companies didn't like what was happening with Lindell, so they decided to pull out and not let him sell their products.

Capitalism at work y'all!

See? Your wife is doing exactly what those companies did with the My Pillow guy. She didn't like what Bed Bath and Beyond was doing, so she stopped going there. The companies didn't like what was happening with Lindell, so they decided to pull out and not let him sell their products.

A totalitarian controlled civilization that destroys people for a political view. This is not Capitalism. This is the private side in bed with a Dictatorship that never stops yelling Democracy!

Well it is time to break out the Champaign, democrats, ever since the FBI accosted Mike Lindell at a Hardees in Minnesota to confiscate his phone, no one wants to sell his products.

And can you blame them? Once a businessman supports a political opponent of the DNC, life can get very scary and the KGB...........er............um................I mean the FBI will be after you.

Who wants that?
Well, I don't drink Champagne....:) But I'll raise a glass of good Kentucky bourbon to a guy...who rowed the boat out into the middle of the lake, pointed a shotgun at it, and pulled the trigger. Play stupid word games, win stupid prizes.

He did it all to himself. The sad part about it is the people who depend on the nut job for a paycheck.
They may be the ultimate losers here.

Fascism at work too.

Fascism at work too.

It would only be "fascist" in the sense that you use it if those vendors were forced to use Lindell to sell their products, as then it would take away their choice. But, they are free to use other vendors that exist, and are free to choose one that doesn't make them feel like their product sales could suffer, or that are more in line with what the owners and those who control the business want to see. I find it amazing that you guys scream "fascist" and "nazi" every time someone does something that doesn't fit in your own little viewpoint. To be truthful, you are acting more like a fascist and nazi in demanding that they use Lindell when they don't want to. Whatever happened to free choice in your world?

It would only be "fascist" in the sense that you use it if those vendors were forced to use Lindell to sell their products, as then it would take away their choice. But, they are free to use other vendors that exist, and are free to choose one that doesn't make them feel like their product sales could suffer, or that are more in line with what the owners and those who control the business want to see. I find it amazing that you guys scream "fascist" and "nazi" every time someone does something that doesn't fit in your own little viewpoint. To be truthful, you are acting more like a fascist and nazi in demanding that they use Lindell when they don't want to. Whatever happened to free choice in your world?
It is fascist because corporations are pushing the government's narrative. Period.

It is fascist because corporations are pushing the government's narrative. Period.

I MIGHT be able to see your point if the government was pushing them to use a certain website vendor, but they aren't. It's the company that decided they didn't like the optics that are currently coming from Lindell and his current troubles, so they decided to use another one elsewhere. If there wasn't another available, or if the government themselves specifically told those companies not to use Lindell, you MIGHT have a point. But, the government didn't tell them who to use, or not to use Lindell, the board of directors and company bosses decided that all on their own. Again, can't businesses choose who they do and don't want to work with, or do they have to use the people that YOU say they should?

I MIGHT be able to see your point if the government was pushing them to use a certain website vendor, but they aren't. It's the company that decided they didn't like the optics that are currently coming from Lindell and his current troubles, so they decided to use another one elsewhere. If there wasn't another available, or if the government themselves specifically told those companies not to use Lindell, you MIGHT have a point. But, the government didn't tell them who to use, or not to use Lindell, the board of directors and company bosses decided that all on their own. Again, can't businesses choose who they do and don't want to work with, or do they have to use the people that YOU say they should?
The media does the pushing. Those three working together is a hallmark of fascism.

He was scrounging dumpsters for foam in the beginning. Now he gets old mattress foam from hotels and motels.
That is what people are saying
I have no proof but if enough people believe it, it might be true

Is there any proof he doesn’t use discarded mattresses from skanky hotels?

Forum List

Back