The People vs Uber - The people win

Well these grabbing bastards have fought for several years to deny their staff sick and holiday pay. And now they have to pay up.
Power to the People !!!

Excellent!!
We need to grab back the huge profits Uber has been making, eh?

For all of 2020, Uber’s net losses amounted to $6.77 billion, around a 20% improvement from a staggering $8.51 billion loss in 2019.

Uber earnings Q4 2020 (cnbc.com)

Oops.....fucktard.
CEO was paid $200m to join them. Let him take a pay cut. Why do you hate the workers so much ?

Why do you? As private contractors they set their own work times. If they become employees they have to work when they are told. They can't refuse rides, and they pay higher taxes.

But what the hell, YOU are dumbass on the Dole, what do you know about work.
You are too scared of your masters to stand up for yourself. Get yourself a spine and then come and see me about workers pay and conditions. Wanker.

Well these grabbing bastards have fought for several years to deny their staff sick and holiday pay. And now they have to pay up.
Power to the People !!!

Excellent!!
We need to grab back the huge profits Uber has been making, eh?

For all of 2020, Uber’s net losses amounted to $6.77 billion, around a 20% improvement from a staggering $8.51 billion loss in 2019.

Uber earnings Q4 2020 (cnbc.com)

Oops.....fucktard.
CEO was paid $200m to join them. Let him take a pay cut. Why do you hate the workers so much ?

Why do you? As private contractors they set their own work times. If they become employees they have to work when they are told. They can't refuse rides, and they pay higher taxes.

But what the hell, YOU are dumbass on the Dole, what do you know about work.
You are too scared of your masters to stand up for yourself. Get yourself a spine and then come and see me about workers pay and conditions. Wanker.

You are the slave tainty. I am long retired and I worked in the corporate world for a fairly short time.

On the other hand, you sit on your ass in a dark hole groveling for handouts from your betters.

Well contrary to the wet fannies on here it looks like UBer has keeled over and the Unions have won a great victory.
Lets be clear though, being offered these basics is just a hollow victory.
Americans could have these benefits if they had spines and were willing to fight for justice.

Well contrary to the wet fannies on here it looks like UBer has keeled over and the Unions have won a great victory.

It's a win until the company goes under or shuts down UK operations.

Forum List

Back