The "peaceful" Palestinians - Munich 1972 with new info

teddyearp

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
Since we have a relatively new member who spends all her time either creating new or bumping old threads demonizing Israel as if the Palestinians are innocent peace loving peoples; I won't mention screwy's name, but this has long been on my heart to remind folks of. And in light of some new information that I have found, all the more reason to do so.

Historically the Olympics have been a peaceful gathering of athletes. Until this time. Even in ancient times, it was decreed that all wars should stop for three months for the games.

Now, most know what happened at the Munich Olympic games of 1972. Palestinians took hostage Israeli athletes. Not combatants. Eleven were eventually killed. At first it seemed as though most were killed because of the botched rescue attempt. However, this is not the case. And it is worse. One was actually castrated at the very beginning.

The treatment of the hostages has long been a subject of speculation, but a more vivid — and disturbing — account of the attack is emerging. For the first time, Ms. Romano, Ms. Spitzer and other victims’ family members are choosing to speak openly about documentation previously unknown to the public in an effort to get their loved ones the recognition they believe is deserved.

Among the most jarring details are these: The Israeli Olympic team members were beaten and, in at least one case, castrated.

“What they did is that they cut off his genitals through his underwear and abused him,” Ms. Romano said of her husband, Yossef. Her voice rose.
Link:https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/...al-cruelty-of-1972-munich-attackers.html?_r=0
Yup, peace loving innocents who never do any wrong. Notice that the link is from the New York Times.

But that is not all. There is one who was behind this who is still a figure on the Palestinian leadership stage even today.
Abu Daoud believes that if the Israelis knew that Mahmoud Abbas was the financier of the operation
Link:Munich massacre - Wikipedia

Recognize that name? Yup, the person for whom if I were to take him to a meal, I would have to buy three meals. One for me, the other two for his two faces.

This one incident just makes me sick, and now with this further information, even sicker. And even though Israel did (whether they admit it or not) do some covert operations in retaliation, those that performed said operations were injured mentally as well.

Last edited:
Since we have a relatively new member who spends all her time either creating new or bumping old threads demonizing Israel as if the Palestinians are innocent peace loving peoples; I won't mention screwy's name, but this has long been on my heart to remind folks of. And in light of some new information that I have found, all the more reason to do so.

Historically the Olympics have been a peaceful gathering of athletes. Until this time. Even in ancient times, it was decreed that all wars should stop for three months for the games.

Now, most know what happened at the Munich Olympic games of 1972. Palestinians took hostage Israeli athletes. Not combatants. Eleven were eventually killed. At first it seemed as though most were killed because of the botched rescue attempt. However, this is not the case. And it is worse. One was actually castrated at the very beginning.

The treatment of the hostages has long been a subject of speculation, but a more vivid — and disturbing — account of the attack is emerging. For the first time, Ms. Romano, Ms. Spitzer and other victims’ family members are choosing to speak openly about documentation previously unknown to the public in an effort to get their loved ones the recognition they believe is deserved.

Among the most jarring details are these: The Israeli Olympic team members were beaten and, in at least one case, castrated.

“What they did is that they cut off his genitals through his underwear and abused him,” Ms. Romano said of her husband, Yossef. Her voice rose.
Link:https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/...al-cruelty-of-1972-munich-attackers.html?_r=0
Yup, peace loving innocents who never do any wrong. Notice that the link is from the New York Times.

But that is not all. There is one who was behind this who is still a figure on the Palestinian leadership stage even today.
Abu Daoud believes that if the Israelis knew that Mahmoud Abbas was the financier of the operation

Recognize that name? Yup, the person for whom if I were to take him to a meal, I would have to buy three meals. One for me, the other tow for his two faces.

This one incident just makes me sick, and now with this further information, even sicker. And even though Israel did (whether they admit it or not) do some covert operations in retaliation, those that performed said operations were injured mentally as well.
I was stationed in Germany at the time and the German TV was on it for at least 72 hours and did all their broadcasting in English. Everything was recorded on TV, even at the airport where the police threw grenades into the choppers. They had held off until Golda Meir told Willy Brandt to kill the terrorists even if Israelis were injured or killed. It was a sad time and one of the most disgraceful, cowardly acts imaginable.

Yet another Mossad false flag that you fell for. Go figure.
WTF are you blathering about?
This should explain it...

d.jpg

Hoss, screwy is nothing but a troll with a 12 gauge, splattering bullshit. I think he is a testament to the bias of this board as to why hasn't been banned yet.

Recognize that name? Yup, the person for whom if I were to take him to a meal, I would have to buy three meals. One for me, the other two for his two faces.

Thank you for posting!

Animals.

Don't listen to him Louie the fly - he is :cuckoo:
He is the only person on my ignore list. I don't really believe in using the ignore list, but since for some reason this board has not banned him for his outright and repeated flagrant violations of policy here, from spamming threads with repeated posts over and over and over and over and over again to out right trolling with clearly the only intent is to piss people off.

I have seen others banned much quicker and for less.

Therefore, since they won't ban him, I have.

Forum List

Back