The party praying Biden lives out his term is now ... the Democrats ...

If Kamala is the 2024 Democrat nominee, you will ...

• Laugh

• Cry

Results are only viewable after voting.
I state facts, kaz engages in personal attacks. Which is what Cons do when they have nothing air.

Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! ...

You've supported the party that has done that for 40 years (as long as I remember). But you're against personal attacks, sure you are.

When you sttop with the Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! Your a racist! shit, let me know

I state facts, kaz engages in personal attacks. Which is what Cons do when they have nothing air.
Calling someone a "con" is a personal attack, moron.

A leftist saying they are against personal attacks is something I can't take seriously to start with. It's all they have. They lie and personally attack us. Some pretend it's not them, but when you put on a white sheet like bravoactual and go with a lynching party, your feigned but you just stood there and didn't do it rings totally hollow.

I've had it with the left until it stops

A leftist saying they are against personal attacks is something I can't take seriously to start with. It's all they have. They lie and personally attack us. Some pretend it's not them, but when you put on a white sheet like bravoactual and go with a lynching party, your feigned but you just stood there and didn't do it rings totally hollow.

I gave up the Traitor Cultists a long time ago.

You swallow every fucking lie the Traitor tells.

I gave up the Traitor Cultists a long time ago.

You swallow every fucking lie the Traitor tells.

Democrats agree on every issue for the same reason, but aren't "cultists."

There are a dozen kinds of Republicans, socons, fiscal conservatives, libertarians, ... who disagree on everything.

But Republicans are the cultist. It takes a true cultist to say that.

Remember when you said years ago you were against insults? Oh wait, you just said it...

One has to hand it to Uncle Joe, he found a sure fire way to make sure that every American prays for his continued good health, select Dan Quayle v2.0 as his running mate.

Way to go Joe!
Well, yes.............

Except for the fact that he didn't select his running mate, as she was selected for him.
You're wrong, but this doesn't argue for Joe making good decisions. But it solidified him with women, which oddly was a problem for Hillary, and it couldn't cost the dems a senate seat

It didn't solidify him with women, what a boob. Leftist women were in the bag no matter what and no one changed sides to Democrat because of it.
Yep, selecting the least likeable woman you can find in order to solidify support among women is a dubious strategy at best.

Well, let's face it. Democrats don't really HAVE any likable women.

Sadly leftist women are leftists before they are women. As you would know since they don't support you. They also don't support my wife or daughters because they aren't leftist. They are women and worse, they are not white ... and they don't support Democrats. Democrats are racists and misogynists
What the fuck is the message this post is meant to convey?

That you're a douchebag?

One has to hand it to Uncle Joe, he found a sure fire way to make sure that every American prays for his continued good health, select Dan Quayle v2.0 as his running mate.

Way to go Joe!
Well, yes.............

Except for the fact that he didn't select his running mate, as she was selected for him.
You're wrong, but this doesn't argue for Joe making good decisions. But it solidified him with women, which oddly was a problem for Hillary, and it couldn't cost the dems a senate seat

It didn't solidify him with women, what a boob. Leftist women were in the bag no matter what and no one changed sides to Democrat because of it.
Yep, selecting the least likeable woman you can find in order to solidify support among women is a dubious strategy at best.

Sadly leftist women are leftists before they are women. As you would know since they don't support you. They also don't support my wife or daughters because they aren't leftist. They are women and worse, they are not white ... and they don't support Democrats. Democrats are racists and misogynists

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you

Way to go Joe!
Well, yes.............

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you
Your not talking either, you're posting bullshit.

Way to go Joe!
Well, yes.............

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you
Why do you care?

Got triggered?

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Way to go Joe!
Well, yes.............

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you
Why do you care?

Got triggered?
I suspect he's got an "ex from hell" LOL

Way to go Joe!
Well, yes.............

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you
Why do you care?

Got triggered?
No, conservative bullshit is usually a scroll on the board, but sometimes I just need to know what the fucking the point is.

Way to go Joe!
Well, yes.............

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you

You're full of bull shit. Democrats target women for not being Democrat.

You are Archie Bunker. It's not up to them which party they support it's up to you and Democrat knuckle draggers.

Democrats are racist the same way. Blacks are acceptable only when they do what you tell them to, else you target them.

You're racists and misogynists

Way to go Joe!
Well, yes.............

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you
Why do you care?

Got triggered?
LOL, you’re wise beyond your ears doggie. :p

• Funny

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you
Why do you care?

Got triggered?

That made no sense, you didn't read the chain did you? Be honest.

You could have said I have a leftist ex from hell, that would have made sense. I would never marry a leftist at all. I would only marry someone who had personal responsibility.

Democrats like you reading a chain then coming in with your contrived bull shit that doesn't follow the conversation is a great example of why I say that, huh?

Way to go Joe!
Well, yes.............

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you
Why do you care?

Got triggered?
No, conservative bullshit is usually a scroll on the board, but sometimes I just need to know what the fucking the point is.

Again, the bull shit is your leftist bull shit. You are a racist and a misogynist. There is no difference between you and Archie Bunker. No woman or black has a right to think for themselves, they will think what you do or you will target them

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you
Why do you care?

Got triggered?

You could have said I have a leftist ex from hell, that would have made sense. I would never marry a leftist at all. I would only marry someone who had personal responsibility.

Democrats like you reading a chain then coming in with your contrived bull shit that doesn't follow the conversation is a great example of why I say that, huh?
Well I read the bs, but it seemed only worth poking fun at. LOL

Way to go Joe!
Well, yes.............

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you
Why do you care?

Got triggered?
LOL, you’re wise beyond your ears doggie. :p

It looks like bendog has the ex from hell, LOL

Way to go Joe!
Well, yes.............

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you
Why do you care?

Got triggered?
Yeah right……..:rolleyes:

Anyways, have fun with your pissing contest, towels are in the basket to your left.

• Funny

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you
Why do you care?

Got triggered?

Well I read the bs, but it seemed only worth poking fun at. LOL

I don't object to poking fun, I object to your doing in a way that doesn't follow the conversation. Your "fun" made no sense. It was a non-sequitur. You CLEARLY didn't read it, it wasn't even close. No, you didn't read the bs, you wrote bs

Forum List

Back