The party praying Biden lives out his term is now ... the Democrats ...

If Kamala is the 2024 Democrat nominee, you will ...

• Laugh

• Cry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Remember how Democrats all just wanted Biden to win so he could step aside and let a real leftist (as if Biden isn't one) could step in and replace him? Well, Biden turned out to be the hard left's wet dream and Kamala is a nut job.

Democrats are just absolutely praying now nothing happens to Joe. Imagine, DeSantis versus Kamala. Talk about the Democrats ending democracy blowing up in their faces, they'd be handing off DC to the Republicans and they know it. The woman was massively funded for the primaries and polled so low she dropped out before the FIRST primary. Sheesh.

I think Kammy is such an incompetent, she is just what we need to show the utter foolishness and failure of the Left.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
This statement defines knuckle dragging maga fuckups..."Stupid is as stupid does".

So you don't watch the Kamala cackle at the most inappropriate times and think the word "moron?" Seriously?
Give me an example of what you call "moron" since you seem to be a former president supporter and like him, hate strong women.

So disliking Kamala is disliking all women.

What a fucking retard you are. This is the Democrat party ladies and Gentlemen as perfectly represented by Otto105
No, it's you inventing a strawomen argument to replace an actual discussion on VP Kamala Harris.

Yes, you're a misogynist. I talked about Kamala and YOU said that all women are the same. You're a misogynist and a racist.

Kamala is a PERSON, ass wipe. My view of her is my view of her as a PERSON. The person Kamala.

Isn't it funny how you stepped in to defend her and you insulted her more than I did. You said she's not a person, she's a generic woman and all women are the same as her and vice versa
No, i stated that the former president and you as a supporter hate strong women. That is neither all women or them being the same.

So sorry, when you say the former president hates young women, are you talking about the rapist Bill Clinton? Or do you mean Biden touching sniffing and harassing women? Oh wait, he's the current President. Or did you mean Obama who doesn't believe women are allowed to disagree with him? There are so many to choose from.

Oh wait, you're the one who hates women ...
When did I post that the former president hates young women? I'm sure Jeffery and don loved them young ones.

Where did I bring up President William Jefferson Clinton? He liked his women older.

Has President Biden ever faced a sexual harassments claim(s) like the former president? As the former president has over 20 of them.

Where do you come up with shit like the statement on President Barack Hussein Obama? Your ass?

Me? What do you have about me?

You said if you vote for someone who hates young women then you hate young women.

Well, you supported the rapist Clinton, the sexual harasser Biden and Obama who thinks women aren't smart enough to decide who to support themselves, they have to agree with him.

So do the math, according to YOU, YOU hate young women
Are you experiencing difficulty reading?

Feeling light headed?

Is the floor racing to your head as I type.

You still haven't answered. Do you understand that Kamala is an actual distinct person? So far you've just lumped her together with all other women saying that a woman is any other women, they are all the same. Like your Messiah Biden says about blacks.

Do you understand that Kamala is a human being? A distinct person? Yes or no?
I complete understand that Vice President Kamala Harris is an actual district person. Does that need to be pointed out in conservative circles?

I have stated that she is a strong women. Is that all women is your mind? Is that why you have a problem with them?

This statement defines knuckle dragging maga fuckups..."Stupid is as stupid does".

So you don't watch the Kamala cackle at the most inappropriate times and think the word "moron?" Seriously?
Give me an example of what you call "moron" since you seem to be a former president supporter and like him, hate strong women.

What a fucking retard you are. This is the Democrat party ladies and Gentlemen as perfectly represented by Otto105
No, it's you inventing a strawomen argument to replace an actual discussion on VP Kamala Harris.

Yes, you're a misogynist. I talked about Kamala and YOU said that all women are the same. You're a misogynist and a racist.

Kamala is a PERSON, ass wipe. My view of her is my view of her as a PERSON. The person Kamala.

Isn't it funny how you stepped in to defend her and you insulted her more than I did. You said she's not a person, she's a generic woman and all women are the same as her and vice versa
No, i stated that the former president and you as a supporter hate strong women. That is neither all women or them being the same.

So sorry, when you say the former president hates young women, are you talking about the rapist Bill Clinton? Or do you mean Biden touching sniffing and harassing women? Oh wait, he's the current President. Or did you mean Obama who doesn't believe women are allowed to disagree with him? There are so many to choose from.

When did I post that the former president hates young women? I'm sure Jeffery and don loved them young ones.

Where did I bring up President William Jefferson Clinton? He liked his women older.

Has President Biden ever faced a sexual harassments claim(s) like the former president? As the former president has over 20 of them.

Where do you come up with shit like the statement on President Barack Hussein Obama? Your ass?

You said if you vote for someone who hates young women then you hate young women.

Well, you supported the rapist Clinton, the sexual harasser Biden and Obama who thinks women aren't smart enough to decide who to support themselves, they have to agree with him.

Feeling light headed?

You still haven't answered. Do you understand that Kamala is an actual distinct person? So far you've just lumped her together with all other women saying that a woman is any other women, they are all the same. Like your Messiah Biden says about blacks.

I complete understand that Vice President Kamala Harris is an actual district person. Does that need to be pointed out in conservative circles?

I have stated that she is a strong women. Is that all women is your mind? Is that why you have a problem with them?

You're a conservative? Bull shit. You're a leftist. You are the one who keeps arguing that Kamala isn't a person she's a "woman." You think women are the same and criticizing one is criticizing them all.

You're also a racist

Feeling light headed?

You're a conservative? Bull shit. You're a leftist. You are the one who keeps arguing that Kamala isn't a person she's a "woman." You think women are the same and criticizing one is criticizing them all.

You're also a racist
I'm a Liberal.

I have not made the argument that Vice President Kamala Harris isn't a person. I stated that your former president hated strong women.

Not sure where you keep coming up with all this conservative bullshit stuff.

And now I'm a racist?

Feeling light headed?

You're also a racist
I'm a Liberal.

I have not made the argument that Vice President Kamala Harris isn't a person. I stated that your former president hated strong women.

Not sure where you keep coming up with all this conservative bullshit stuff.

And now I'm a racist?

You're not a liberal, you're a leftist. I'm a liberal. I believe in free speech and do whatever the fuck you want as long as you don't infringe on my rights. You're a fascist who wants to silence any other view with threats, intimidation and violence and you are in favor of that Democrats are just stealing elections now. There is nothing liberal about you, you're a leftist.

Yes, you are a racist. You don't believe blacks are smart enough to have their own views. Just ask any black who tries to leave the Democrat party and they will discover you very much still believe in slavery. Crap, you don't even think blacks are smart enough to get an ID

justinacolmena You sound like you are in a pit or us against them warfare, but the majority of the country approves what he is doing, by all available polling on the subject. You can reject that also, but it is just further rejection of reality, based on your politics.
Yep. Check out their media -- the world is falling apart and the world all blames it on Biden.

They just start with a clean slate, add whatever fantasy that will please the rubes, and run with it.

They're becoming more detached by the day.

Feeling light headed?

So you think that a woman being "strong" whatever that means is all that she is? That is the ONLY scale to you?

So seriously, you see a woman and say she's "strong" and that's it. You keep talking and proving more and more how misogynist you are.

Otto: She's a strong woman! That's it, end of discussion, nothing else about her is important!

God, what a sexist

Feeling light headed?

So you think that a woman being "strong" whatever that means is all that she is? That is the ONLY scale to you?

So seriously, you see a woman and say she's "strong" and that's it. You keep talking and proving more and more how misogynist you are.

Otto: She's a strong woman! That's it, end of discussion, nothing else about her is important!

God, what a sexist

Here we go again making racists out of people who believe Harris is incompetent to be president. However, just like Biden she will be told what to do or say by the powers to be in the White House.

I dont know who is writing the cue cards and telling biden what to say

But even with half his brain not working I think biden is still better than harris

She’s a total idiot

Remember how Democrats all just wanted Biden to win so he could step aside and let a real leftist (as if Biden isn't one) could step in and replace him? Well, Biden turned out to be the hard left's wet dream and Kamala is a nut job.

Uh, no, nobody on the left actually ever thought that. We elected Biden for one reason, to get rid of Trump, period.

Democrats are just absolutely praying now nothing happens to Joe. Imagine, DeSantis versus Kamala. Talk about the Democrats ending democracy blowing up in their faces, they'd be handing off DC to the Republicans and they know it. The woman was massively funded for the primaries and polled so low she dropped out before the FIRST primary. Sheesh.

Actually, I don't worry about that at all. Biden is old, but he's healthy.

As far as Kamala running in 2024 if something were to happen to Biden... Uh, that's kind of the last thing you want. The last four guys who ran for re-election because they got the job after a president died - LBJ, Harry Truman, Calvin Coolidge and Teddy Roosevelt - all won. Only in Truman's case was it even a close race, and that was because the Democratic coalition FDR had built fragmented (Southern Conservatives voting for Thurmond, Progressives for Wallace)

The biggest problem your side is going to have in 2024 is that when it comes to the Reagan question, "Are you better off than you were four years ago", most people will answer "YES", because 2020 was such a shit show.

People forget how bad you fucked up after 8 years, but usually not after 4.

Uh, no, nobody on the left actually ever thought that. We elected Biden for one reason, to get rid of Trump, period.

Actually, I don't worry about that at all. Biden is old, but he's healthy.

As far as Kamala running in 2024 if something were to happen to Biden... Uh, that's kind of the last thing you want. The last four guys who ran for re-election because they got the job after a president died - LBJ, Harry Truman, Calvin Coolidge and Teddy Roosevelt - all won. Only in Truman's case was it even a close race, and that was because the Democratic coalition FDR had built fragmented (Southern Conservatives voting for Thurmond, Progressives for Wallace)

The biggest problem your side is going to have in 2024 is that when it comes to the Reagan question, "Are you better off than you were four years ago", most people will answer "YES", because 2020 was such a shit show.

People forget how bad you fucked up after 8 years, but usually not after 4.

Single cause fallacy

Single cause fallacy

Here's an easier one. Usually, Americans vote incumbents back in no matter how they got there.

Since 1900, we've re-elected 15 incumbents (including four guys who got there by death of a president), but only voted out six. (including the one guy who got there because the guy before him resigned.)

So if Kamala gets the job because Biden dies... you guys are not going to have an easy time unseating her. If Biden runs again, you are not going to have an easy time unseating him.

YOU MIGHT stand a better chance if Joe decides to only serve on term, or serves two and Kamala picks up the flag in 2028. We've only elected five former vice presidents.

Single cause fallacy

Here's an easier one. Usually, Americans vote incumbents back in no matter how they got there.

Since 1900, we've re-elected 15 incumbents (including four guys who got there by death of a president), but only voted out six. (including the one guy who got there because the guy before him resigned.)

So if Kamala gets the job because Biden dies... you guys are not going to have an easy time unseating her. If Biden runs again, you are not going to have an easy time unseating him.

YOU MIGHT stand a better chance if Joe decides to only serve on term, or serves two and Kamala picks up the flag in 2028. We've only elected five former vice presidents.

Single cause fallacy

Single cause fallacy

Did you learn a new phrase and now you are trying to show us how smart you are?

Single cause fallacy is what you keep doing, Hemorrhoid.

You keep saying it is irrelevant who Kamala is. Of course you're a racist, you would say that. All that matters in your argument is that she's VEEP. Everything else is irrelevant.

That is a single cause fallacy.

You repeated your single cause argument. I pointed out it's still a single cause fallacy.

Are you caught up now?

You keep saying it is irrelevant who Kamala is. Of course you're a racist, you would say that. All that matters in your argument is that she's VEEP. Everything else is irrelevant.

You repeated your single cause argument. I pointed out it's still a single cause fallacy.

Are you caught up now?

It is completely irrelevant to who she is.

I mean, the crazy racists whose heads are exploding because there's a black woman in the Vice Presidency, they weren't going to vote for a Democrat anyway.

But most people, being kind of decent, would realize that she had this thrust upon her, and if she did even a moderately good job, would give her the benefit of the doubt. Like they did for Coolidge, Roosevelt, Truman and LBJ.

Are you caught up now?

It is completely irrelevant to who she is.

I mean, the crazy racists whose heads are exploding because there's a black woman in the Vice Presidency, they weren't going to vote for a Democrat anyway.

But most people, being kind of decent, would realize that she had this thrust upon her, and if she did even a moderately good job, would give her the benefit of the doubt. Like they did for Coolidge, Roosevelt, Truman and LBJ.

Your deep racism and exploitation and subjugation of blacks is always right beside the skin, isn't it, Grand Turtle? How was your Klan meeting this week? Make any new friends? Did you make a play date to go burn a cross in the yard of a black who is trying to flee the Democrat plantation?

Your deep racism and exploitation and subjugation of blacks is always right beside the skin, isn't it, Grand Turtle? How was your Klan meeting this week? Make any new friends? Did you make a play date to go burn a cross in the yard of a black who is trying to flee the Democrat plantation?

Wow, you think this is a good argument, don't you?

The fact is, you guys are making Harris the issue, not our side. Hmmm... I wonder why? Not because of her qualifications. You guys put Trump and Bush in the White House, Quayle in the Vice Presidency and you tried to put Palin in there. (And by you guys, I mean the right, not those Libertarian Children in the Romper Room).

Again, it will be fun to vote for her just to watch all the right wing heads explode, like they did in 2008 when Obama got elected. But I don't expect to do that until 2028.

Forum List

Back