The party praying Biden lives out his term is now ... the Democrats ...

If Kamala is the 2024 Democrat nominee, you will ...

• Laugh

• Cry

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have no problem with her being President.

I understand that bigots do.

So you mean if she were white then Repulbicans would like her like they do Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and the Clintons, huh?

You're a jackass and a racist
How do you make that leap boy. Knuckle dragging maga fuckups have issues with women, but tolerate their own provided they say everything the way republic men do.

Step outside that and the Liz Cheney treatment is on.
Romney and Jeff Flake got the same treatment, asshole. It has nothing to do with her sex.

All misogynist racists like Otto105 see is sex and skin color

Remember how Democrats all just wanted Biden to win so he could step aside and let a real leftist (as if Biden isn't one) could step in and replace him? Well, Biden turned out to be the hard left's wet dream and Kamala is a nut job.

Democrats are just absolutely praying now nothing happens to Joe. Imagine, DeSantis versus Kamala. Talk about the Democrats ending democracy blowing up in their faces, they'd be handing off DC to the Republicans and they know it. The woman was massively funded for the primaries and polled so low she dropped out before the FIRST primary. Sheesh.

At this point, I do not see Kamala doing better than she did last time. She has always struck me as an inexperienced placeholder at the table. I vote for Joe and Kamala, in spite of reservations on the VP. Six months in, she has done nothing to change my mind. We should all (Democrat and Republican) be praying for the continued good health and safety of Joe Biden.

Fuck off already. ILMAO @ Biden health, he's a fucking vegetable and doesn't run a fucking thing.

Democrats believe that intelligent people agree with them and don't question. So by definition to Democrats like the white guy, Biden is intelligent. He agrees with the white guy and the Democrat party on every issue and doesn't question. The very definition of intelligence!

It's the wacky Democrat definitions where spending is investment, tax cuts are spending and intelligence is not thinking.

But oh, no, the white guy isn't a Democrat, no sirree, LOL. He just independently came to the same conclusion as Democrats on every issue, that's all. Coincidence

You really should get over your racial prejudice, but I am not sure that you will ever get beyond it.

Um, racist say what? You're a white, which makes you a racist ... according to who you voted for ...

This is what I'm saying, you don't want to own how you vote. Even you know there's something wrong with it

I always own my vote and am proud I voted to put trump on the road and bring the Joe Biden administration to the White House.
I have been laying out by the pool a lot lately, so not as white as during ski season (which I had to miss this year, due to Covid-19), if it makes you feel any better.

White explains how he's better than you because he has a swimming pool, I think this is the 10th post I've seen him "brag" about it.

In WHITE he thinks status is important, and that pool is his status. Any wonder why he votes Democrat?

You have a small penis right White? You figure pool shrinkage helps or do you view it as an excuse?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Remember how Democrats all just wanted Biden to win so he could step aside and let a real leftist (as if Biden isn't one) could step in and replace him? Well, Biden turned out to be the hard left's wet dream and Kamala is a nut job.

Democrats are just absolutely praying now nothing happens to Joe. Imagine, DeSantis versus Kamala. Talk about the Democrats ending democracy blowing up in their faces, they'd be handing off DC to the Republicans and they know it. The woman was massively funded for the primaries and polled so low she dropped out before the FIRST primary. Sheesh.

At this point, I do not see Kamala doing better than she did last time. She has always struck me as an inexperienced placeholder at the table. I vote for Joe and Kamala, in spite of reservations on the VP. Six months in, she has done nothing to change my mind. We should all (Democrat and Republican) be praying for the continued good health and safety of Joe Biden.

Fuck off already. ILMAO @ Biden health, he's a fucking vegetable and doesn't run a fucking thing.

Democrats believe that intelligent people agree with them and don't question. So by definition to Democrats like the white guy, Biden is intelligent. He agrees with the white guy and the Democrat party on every issue and doesn't question. The very definition of intelligence!

It's the wacky Democrat definitions where spending is investment, tax cuts are spending and intelligence is not thinking.

But oh, no, the white guy isn't a Democrat, no sirree, LOL. He just independently came to the same conclusion as Democrats on every issue, that's all. Coincidence

You really should get over your racial prejudice, but I am not sure that you will ever get beyond it.

Um, racist say what? You're a white, which makes you a racist ... according to who you voted for ...

This is what I'm saying, you don't want to own how you vote. Even you know there's something wrong with it

I always own my vote and am proud I voted to put trump on the road and bring the Joe Biden administration to the White House.
I have been laying out by the pool a lot lately, so not as white as during ski season (which I had to miss this year, due to Covid-19), if it makes you feel any better.

White explains how he's better than you because he has a swimming pool, I think this is the 10th post I've seen him "brag" about it.

In WHITE he thinks status is important, and that pool is his status. Any wonder why he votes Democrat?

You have a small penis right White? You figure pool shrinkage helps or do you view it as an excuse?

I live in Florida. It's only noteworthy here if you DON'T have a pool

I never said anything about being better, and you know it. I vote Democrat at times, but didn't vote exclusively democrat, even on the 2020 or 2018 mid-term elections. I always vote for the best choice available at the time or to get rid of the worst choice in office at the time and have voted this way since 1972 when I helped bring Lamar Alexander to office to get rid of Ray Blanton (our pardon and liquor license selling governor), never have had allegiance to a particular party line. It is and will always be something you party tools will never understand, as you happily give up your independent evaluations to party loyalty over country.

Ya'll got a bunch of damned nice ones, too and mostly screened in (which makes me jealous), but we don't have near the length of season you do, so I couldn't justify it on whim. Would not be surprised if Florida was the in ground pool capital of the United States. Visiting your state is what made me want to invest in one here.

So you mean if she were white then Repulbicans would like her like they do Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and the Clintons, huh?

How do you make that leap boy. Knuckle dragging maga fuckups have issues with women, but tolerate their own provided they say everything the way republic men do.

Romney and Jeff Flake got the same treatment, asshole. It has nothing to do with her sex.

Donald Trump has claimed credit for any number of things he benefited from but did not create, and the Republican Party’s reigning ideology is one of them: a politics of cruelty and exclusion that strategically exploits vulnerable Americans by portraying them as an existential threat, against whom acts of barbarism and disenfranchisement become not only justified but worthy of celebration. This approach has a long history in American politics. The most consistent threat to our democracy has always been the drive of some leaders to restrict its blessings to a select few.

This is why Joe Biden beat Mr. Trump but has not vanquished Trumpism. Mr. Trump’s main innovation was showing Republicans how much they could get away with, from shattering migrant families and banning Muslim travelers to valorizing war crimes and denigrating African, Latino and Caribbean immigrants as being from “shithole countries.” Republicans have responded with zeal, even in the aftermath of his loss, with Republican-controlled legislatures targeting constituencies they identify either with Democrats or with the rapid cultural change that conservatives hope to arrest. The most significant for democracy, however, are the election laws designed to insulate Republican power from a diverse American majority that Republicans fear no longer supports them. The focus on Mr. Trump’s — admittedly shocking — idiosyncrasies has obscured the broader logic of this strategy.

Ya'll got a bunch of damned nice ones, too and mostly screened in (which makes me jealous), but we don't have near the length of season you do, so I couldn't justify it on whim. Would not be surprised if Florida was the in ground pool capital of the United States. Visiting your state is what made me want to invest in one here.

You have to have a screened in pool in FL or the mosquitos will eat you alive.

• Thanks

Donald Trump has claimed credit for any number of things he benefited from but did not create, and the Republican Party’s reigning ideology is one of them: a politics of cruelty and exclusion that strategically exploits vulnerable Americans by portraying them as an existential threat, against whom acts of barbarism and disenfranchisement become not only justified but worthy of celebration. This approach has a long history in American politics. The most consistent threat to our democracy has always been the drive of some leaders to restrict its blessings to a select few.

This is why Joe Biden beat Mr. Trump but has not vanquished Trumpism. Mr. Trump’s main innovation was showing Republicans how much they could get away with, from shattering migrant families and banning Muslim travelers to valorizing war crimes and denigrating African, Latino and Caribbean immigrants as being from “shithole countries.” Republicans have responded with zeal, even in the aftermath of his loss, with Republican-controlled legislatures targeting constituencies they identify either with Democrats or with the rapid cultural change that conservatives hope to arrest. The most significant for democracy, however, are the election laws designed to insulate Republican power from a diverse American majority that Republicans fear no longer supports them. The focus on Mr. Trump’s — admittedly shocking — idiosyncrasies has obscured the broader logic of this strategy.
So Trumpism is basically stating the truth and implementing rational immigration policy. I have some news for you: African, Latino and Caribbean immigrants are from shithole countries. Do you imagine Haiti is an advanced Western democracy?

What "war crimes" did Trump "valorize?"

I love these terms you progs invent.

• Thanks

If away from beachfronts they can be pretty intense. There is always a drawback to the places we like to visit, but they get a lot more use down there. We just got into our 3 weeks ago, and it will be over in September. I bet some of those people never close theirs. I have been in Orlando in January with it 88 degrees. Our pool temp was only 80 degrees day before yesterday.

I never said anything about being better, and you know it. I vote Democrat at times, but didn't vote exclusively democrat, even on the 2020 or 2018 mid-term elections. I always vote for the best choice available at the time or to get rid of the worst choice in office at the time and have voted this way since 1972 when I helped bring Lamar Alexander to office to get rid of Ray Blanton (our pardon and liquor license selling governor), never have had allegiance to a particular party line. It is and will always be something you party tools will never understand, as you happily give up your independent evaluations to party loyalty over country.

Seriously, you have to go back to 1972 to think of a specific time you didn't vote Democrat?

I never wanted a pool until I lived in Florida and you could go out in the back yard and jump in pretty much all year

You're such a racist, tone it down

In most places, yes

ILMAO, pools are an investment? Sure, same with recreational vehicles.

ILMAO, pools are an investment? Sure, same with recreational vehicles.

Democrats always think that spending is "investment." You can want a pool, but no, it's not an investment

Not hardly. That is just where I started.

We got down to zero in February, of this year. We get close, most years. This spring seemed cooler than most. I opened in late March or first week of April. April and most of May never saw the pool up to 70. I don't swim much until water gets to 80, unless I have to swim out of the kayak in white water, then 40 is just fine. Like to swim, but I don't use a wetsuit just to swim in the backyard.

Well it certainly did not raise property value near as much as the cost, if that's what you are chuckling about. So not really a financial investment as much as an investment in ourselves, for our enjoyment. If we don't treat ourselves right at our age, who will? The grandkids love hanging out here.

Sorry, why should Republicans care one way or another?

Who cares what Republicans care about? I am independent, thinking for myself. I don't care what the Democrats think either.

Apparently, YOU do, since you just said, "We should all (Democrat and Republican) be praying for the continued good health and safety of Joe Biden.

So whenever you're done preening yourself on abso-fucking-lutely nothing, perhaps you could get around to answering my perfectly reasonable question about your statement. Or, alternatively, you can just admit that you were running off at the mouth without a clue what the fuck you were saying. Whichever you choose.

I never said I expected Republicans to care. Hard core republicans are most likely praying for failure. Good Americans should care.

Yeah, you did say that. And I quote again: "We should all (Democrat and Republican) be praying for the continued good health and safety of Joe Biden." You can try to backpedal all you like, but you said what you said.

Hard-core Republicans are praying for the failure of the insane policies he's proposing. That's not the same as praying for him to be a failed President. And no, there is no "Supporting what he wants equals goodness, opposing him equals badness." You really need to grow up and learn the adult lesson of "two sides to everything".

One has to hand it to Uncle Joe, he found a sure fire way to make sure that every American prays for his continued good health, select Dan Quayle v2.0 as his running mate.

Way to go Joe!
Well, yes.............

Except for the fact that he didn't select his running mate, as she was selected for him.
You're wrong, but this doesn't argue for Joe making good decisions. But it solidified him with women, which oddly was a problem for Hillary, and it couldn't cost the dems a senate seat

It didn't solidify him with women, what a boob. Leftist women were in the bag no matter what and no one changed sides to Democrat because of it.
Yep, selecting the least likeable woman you can find in order to solidify support among women is a dubious strategy at best.

Well, let's face it. Democrats don't really HAVE any likable women.

Forum List

Back