The party praying Biden lives out his term is now ... the Democrats ...

If Kamala is the 2024 Democrat nominee, you will ...

• Laugh

• Cry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Your deep racism and exploitation and subjugation of blacks is always right beside the skin, isn't it, Grand Turtle? How was your Klan meeting this week? Make any new friends? Did you make a play date to go burn a cross in the yard of a black who is trying to flee the Democrat plantation?

Wow, you think this is a good argument, don't you?

The fact is, you guys are making Harris the issue, not our side. Hmmm... I wonder why? Not because of her qualifications. You guys put Trump and Bush in the White House, Quayle in the Vice Presidency and you tried to put Palin in there. (And by you guys, I mean the right, not those Libertarian Children in the Romper Room).

Again, it will be fun to vote for her just to watch all the right wing heads explode, like they did in 2008 when Obama got elected. But I don't expect to do that until 2028.

I don't think it's any argument. You have to make a real argument for me to respond with a good argument. You're a racist

I don't think it's any argument. You have to make a real argument for me to respond with a good argument. You're a racist

"No you are" is a great argument when you are in the fifth grade, little fella... but grownups actually make arguments.

Sorry, paying some Grifting Uncle Tom to tell you what you want to hear is NOT progress, buddy. They laugh all the way to the bank, and the problems are still there.

"No you are" is a great argument when you are in the fifth grade, little fella... but grownups actually make arguments.

Sorry, paying some Grifting Uncle Tom to tell you what you want to hear is NOT progress, buddy. They laugh all the way to the bank, and the problems are still there.

Blacks who disagree with you are "Uncle Tom's," you seriously just said that.

You keep proving that when it comes to racism, you're the real thing.

So you speak for blacks, black leftists get to decide which blacks are racist and any black who disagrees with your lily white ass is racist, or, and you said the words, UNCLE TOM.

You're a total racist fuck. Keep talking, you keep showing what you and Democrats are.

Note not one Democrat is reading your racism and saying ... hey ... wait a second Joe ... where do you get that you speak for blacks? And any black who thinks differently than your lily white ass is an Uncle Tom?

Not one leftist is saying that, you're the racist party, you always were

NO, that's not what I said.

What I said was

See, totally different set of words. Except the word "Uncle Tom" was in there.

So you speak for blacks, black leftists get to decide which blacks are racist and any black who disagrees with your lily white ass is racist, or, and you said the words, UNCLE TOM.
Naw, not any black. Grifters like Cain and Owens and Carson and the other people who get in front white audiences and tell you EXACTLY what you want to hear. Those people have my contempt.

It's like hiring a hooker to tell you how handsome you are, kind of pathetic. But that's where we are at on White Fragility.

Note not one Democrat is reading your racism and saying ... hey ... wait a second Joe ... where do you get that you speak for blacks? And any black who thinks differently than your lily white ass is an Uncle Tom?

No leftist would need to say that, as they would have the reading comprehension skills to understand WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID.

NO, that's not what I said.

What I said was

See, totally different set of words. Except the word "Uncle Tom" was in there.

Naw, not any black. Grifters like Cain and Owens and Carson and the other people who get in front white audiences and tell you EXACTLY what you want to hear. Those people have my contempt.

It's like hiring a hooker to tell you how handsome you are, kind of pathetic. But that's where we are at on White Fragility.

No leftist would need to say that, as they would have the reading comprehension skills to understand WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID.

You're the biggest racist on the board. And that says something. You think you speak for blacks and any black who doesn't agree with you is an "Uncle Tom."

Racists like you and Joe Biden think all blacks are the same. Your white ass doesn't even speak for whites. Those of us with any brains know you're a racist and a moron

I kind of hope Biden is immortal, as cream of the Democrat crop, nobody could ever run against him on the left. After he gets kicked for fraud, or gets his ass kicked in 2024, he'd be losing elections for centuries.

You're the biggest racist on the board. And that says something. You think you speak for blacks and any black who doesn't agree with you is an "Uncle Tom."

Racists like you and Joe Biden think all blacks are the same. Your white ass doesn't even speak for whites. Those of us with any brains know you're a racist and a moron

I don't speak for anyone but myself, buddy... nor do I pretend to.

But since you really can't argue what I actually wrote, keep attacking those strawmen

I don't speak for anyone but myself, buddy... nor do I pretend to.

But since you really can't argue what I actually wrote, keep attacking those strawmen

So you admit you were speaking for yourself when you said any black who doesn't agree with you is an Uncle Tom. I guess there's that. You admit your flaming racism

So you admit you were speaking for yourself when you said any black who doesn't agree with you is an Uncle Tom. I guess there's that. You admit your flaming racism

You're reading comprehension skills are really poor.

Black people call the uncle toms uncle toms.

Because- you know- they are.

But they are well-paid uncle toms.

I have no problem with her being President.

I understand that bigots do.

So you mean if she were white then Repulbicans would like her like they do Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and the Clintons, huh?

You're a jackass and a racist
How do you make that leap boy. Knuckle dragging maga fuckups have issues with women, but tolerate their own provided they say everything the way republic men do.

Step outside that and the Liz Cheney treatment is on.
where is anthony weiner and his big package of ideas for women

You're reading comprehension skills are really poor.

Black people call the uncle toms uncle toms.

Because- you know- they are.

But they are well-paid uncle toms.

Thanks for speaking for black people again, racist fuck. Do you have a certificate from blacks saying you can do that?

And of course all the blacks are the same. Actually, no they're not. Blacks don't speak for other blacks any more than you speak for blacks. It's totally racist for leftist blacks to call any black who disagrees with them Uncle Toms.
You are white and you sure don't speak for whites. But blacks are all the same, you already said that, Joe Biden.

Just proving over and over you're a racist, Biden is a racist and Democrats are the racist party

Thanks for speaking for black people again, racist fuck. Do you have a certificate from blacks saying you can do that?

And of course all the blacks are the same. Actually, no they're not. Blacks don't speak for other blacks any more than you speak for blacks. It's totally racist for leftist blacks to call any black who disagrees with them Uncle Toms.

No, it's just calling them what they are.

Why doesn't Candace Owens take her minstrel show down to the hood? You know, instead of in front of white audiences who have wank fantasies about her. Because even she knows she's full of shit.

the Democrats don't do anything for the little guy, they don't do anything for me, they only do stuff for themselves

No, it's just calling them what they are.

Why doesn't Candace Owens take her minstrel show down to the hood? You know, instead of in front of white audiences who have wank fantasies about her. Because even she knows she's full of shit.

You're just too racist for me, Grand Lizard

Forum List

Back