The party praying Biden lives out his term is now ... the Democrats ...

If Kamala is the 2024 Democrat nominee, you will ...

• Laugh

• Cry

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Remember how Democrats all just wanted Biden to win so he could step aside and let a real leftist (as if Biden isn't one) could step in and replace him? Well, Biden turned out to be the hard left's wet dream and Kamala is a nut job.

Democrats are just absolutely praying now nothing happens to Joe. Imagine, DeSantis versus Kamala. Talk about the Democrats ending democracy blowing up in their faces, they'd be handing off DC to the Republicans and they know it. The woman was massively funded for the primaries and polled so low she dropped out before the FIRST primary. Sheesh.

Remember how Democrats all just wanted Biden to win so he could step aside and let a real leftist (as if Biden isn't one) could step in and replace him? Well, Biden turned out to be the hard left's wet dream and Kamala is a nut job.

Democrats are just absolutely praying now nothing happens to Joe. Imagine, DeSantis versus Kamala. Talk about the Democrats ending democracy blowing up in their faces, they'd be handing off DC to the Republicans and they know it. The woman was massively funded for the primaries and polled so low she dropped out before the FIRST primary. Sheesh.

At this point, I do not see Kamala doing better than she did last time. She has always struck me as an inexperienced placeholder at the table. I vote for Joe and Kamala, in spite of reservations on the VP. Six months in, she has done nothing to change my mind. We should all (Democrat and Republican) be praying for the continued good health and safety of Joe Biden.

At this point, I do not see Kamala doing better than she did last time. She has always struck me as an inexperienced placeholder at the table. I vote for Joe and Kamala, in spite of reservations on the VP. Six months in, she has done nothing to change my mind. We should all (Democrat and Republican) be praying for the continued good health and safety of Joe Biden.

Sorry, why should Republicans care one way or another?

Who cares what Republicans care about? I am independent, thinking for myself. I don't care what the Democrats think either.

I have no problem with her being President.

I understand that bigots do.

Doesn't matter. Because she never will be.

The right people are involved with undoing the means that the Marxists employed to unconstitutionally bypass the state legislatures, so I doubt we'll have a problem with that again.

In fact, it's doubtful that we'll see a Democrat president for years, given the blatant transparency of the attempted Marxist overthrow of our Republican form of government.

People just aren't that dumb.

Last edited:

Doesnt matter. Because she never will be.

The right people are involved with undoing the means that the Marxists employed to bypass the state legislatures, so I doubt we'll have a problem with that again.

In fact, it's doubtful that we'll see a Democrat president for years, given the blatant transparency of the attempted communist overthrow of our Republican form of government.

People just aren't that dumb.
Didn't you post that Biden would never be President?

Wow, two commies in your post. Do they try to overthrow the government the way insurrectionist wingnuts do?

Who cares what Republicans care about? I am independent, thinking for myself. I don't care what the Democrats think either.

You independently support Democrats on every issue ...

You just admitted you voted for a guy who doesn't know what day it is. That takes a total in the tank Democrat.

I thought your observations of Kamala were pretty good though

Apparently, YOU do, since you just said, "We should all (Democrat and Republican) be praying for the continued good health and safety of Joe Biden.

So whenever you're done preening yourself on abso-fucking-lutely nothing, perhaps you could get around to answering my perfectly reasonable question about your statement. Or, alternatively, you can just admit that you were running off at the mouth without a clue what the fuck you were saying. Whichever you choose.

So you mean if she were white then Repulbicans would like her like they do Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and the Clintons, huh?

You're a jackass and a racist
How do you make that leap boy. Knuckle dragging maga fuckups have issues with women, but tolerate their own provided they say everything the way republic men do.

Step outside that and the Liz Cheney treatment is on.

So you mean if she were white then Repulbicans would like her like they do Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and the Clintons, huh?

How do you make that leap boy. Knuckle dragging maga fuckups have issues with women, but tolerate their own provided they say everything the way republic men do.

And the misogynist racist just prattles on filled with your unending hate

And the misogynist racist just prattles on filled with your unending hate
How's that? What is wrong about my post?

Didn't you post that Biden would never be President?

Wow, two commies in your post. Do they try to overthrow the government the way insurrectionist wingnuts do?

I'd initially started a thread calling it for Biden early on.

lyEx02f.jpg

As events and the manufactured narrative surrounding events (rather than time) proceded and as I watched the narrative spread as the quislings got more active regurgitating it, I think I bounced back and forth a couple of times, purely out of lack of confidence for the electorate's ablitity to place the smut aside and really think about the issues critically.

I believe that in the days prior to the overthrow I did finally say that I believed they'd give it to Biden.

If I recall correctly, I believe I based that on what I saw going on with the futures market. The futures market is always the best indicator of what's coming down the pike with those specific historical events. In fact ,I think I specifically said that at the time.

So far as your latter smut, I'm not really worried about a genuine overthrow.

You simply don't have it in yuns. You're too weak. The loudest people are always the weakest. Always...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back