The party praying Biden lives out his term is now ... the Democrats ...

If Kamala is the 2024 Democrat nominee, you will ...

• Laugh

• Cry

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sadly leftist women are leftists before they are women. As you would know since they don't support you. They also don't support my wife or daughters because they aren't leftist. They are women and worse, they are not white ... and they don't support Democrats. Democrats are racists and misogynists
What the fuck is the message this post is meant to convey?

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you
Your not talking either, you're posting bullshit.
Why do you care?

Got triggered?
I suspect he's got an "ex from hell" LOL

That made no sense, you didn't read the chain did you? Be honest.

You could have said I have a leftist ex from hell, that would have made sense. I would never marry a leftist at all. I would only marry someone who had personal responsibility.

Democrats like you reading a chain then coming in with your contrived bull shit that doesn't follow the conversation is a great example of why I say that, huh?
Well I read the bs, but it seemed only worth poking fun at. LOL

I don't object to poking fun, I object to your doing in a way that doesn't follow the conversation. Your "fun" made no sense. It was a non-sequitur. You CLEARLY didn't read it, it wasn't even close. No, you didn't read the bs, you wrote bs
then ignore my posts. please. lol

Sadly leftist women are leftists before they are women. As you would know since they don't support you. They also don't support my wife or daughters because they aren't leftist. They are women and worse, they are not white ... and they don't support Democrats. Democrats are racists and misogynists

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you
Why do you care?

Got triggered?

You could have said I have a leftist ex from hell, that would have made sense. I would never marry a leftist at all. I would only marry someone who had personal responsibility.

Democrats like you reading a chain then coming in with your contrived bull shit that doesn't follow the conversation is a great example of why I say that, huh?

I don't object to poking fun, I object to your doing in a way that doesn't follow the conversation. Your "fun" made no sense. It was a non-sequitur. You CLEARLY didn't read it, it wasn't even close. No, you didn't read the bs, you wrote bs

Democrats are all boobs, you're nothing special

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you
Why do you care?

Got triggered?

You don’t like boobs?

Gay

That you're a douchebag?

I wasn't talking to you
Why do you care?

Got triggered?

You don’t like boobs?

Gay

Remember how Democrats all just wanted Biden to win so he could step aside and let a real leftist (as if Biden isn't one) could step in and replace him? Well, Biden turned out to be the hard left's wet dream and Kamala is a nut job.

Democrats are just absolutely praying now nothing happens to Joe. Imagine, DeSantis versus Kamala. Talk about the Democrats ending democracy blowing up in their faces, they'd be handing off DC to the Republicans and they know it. The woman was massively funded for the primaries and polled so low she dropped out before the FIRST primary. Sheesh.

It is obvious to people all over the world that Biden is not close to running his own Presidency. It is apparent and sad that he is suffering from such a loss of his cognitive abilities. Harris is silly at best. Chief of Staff Klain is running the show with a cast of likely fools receiving money from George. Soros. Without Trump's Warp Speed millions more Americans would be dead. The economy that Trump created can only be destroyed by the Dems changing things. Stupid is as stupid does.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Remember how Democrats all just wanted Biden to win so he could step aside and let a real leftist (as if Biden isn't one) could step in and replace him? Well, Biden turned out to be the hard left's wet dream and Kamala is a nut job.

Democrats are just absolutely praying now nothing happens to Joe. Imagine, DeSantis versus Kamala. Talk about the Democrats ending democracy blowing up in their faces, they'd be handing off DC to the Republicans and they know it. The woman was massively funded for the primaries and polled so low she dropped out before the FIRST primary. Sheesh.

It is obvious to people all over the world that Biden is not close to running his own Presidency. It is apparent and sad that he is suffering from such a loss of his cognitive abilities. Harris is silly at best. Chief of Staff Klain is running the show with a cast of likely fools receiving money from George. Soros. Without Trump's Warp Speed millions more Americans would be dead. The economy that Trump created can only be destroyed by the Dems changing things. Stupid is as stupid does.

This statement defines knuckle dragging maga fuckups..."Stupid is as stupid does".

This statement defines knuckle dragging maga fuckups..."Stupid is as stupid does".

So you don't watch the Kamala cackle at the most inappropriate times and think the word "moron?" Seriously?

So you don't watch the Kamala cackle at the most inappropriate times and think the word "moron?" Seriously?

Give me an example of what you call "moron" since you seem to be a former president supporter and like him, hate strong women.

Give me an example of what you call "moron" since you seem to be a former president supporter and like him, hate strong women.

So disliking Kamala is disliking all women.

Actually you're the knuckle dragging Neanderthal as you believe all women are the same, like your messiah Joe Biden thinks all blacks are the same.

Actually, Archie Bunker, Kamala is a PERSON. My view of her is my view of her is my view of the person, Kamala.

I'm not like you, I don't look at a woman then group all women together.

What a fucking retard you are. This is the Democrat party ladies and Gentlemen as perfectly represented by Otto105

What a fucking retard you are. This is the Democrat party ladies and Gentlemen as perfectly represented by Otto105

No, it's you inventing a strawomen argument to replace an actual discussion on VP Kamala Harris.

No, it's you inventing a strawomen argument to replace an actual discussion on VP Kamala Harris.

Yes, you're a misogynist. I talked about Kamala and YOU said that all women are the same. You're a misogynist and a racist.

Kamala is a PERSON, ass wipe. My view of her is my view of her as a PERSON. The person Kamala.

Isn't it funny how you stepped in to defend her and you insulted her more than I did. You said she's not a person, she's a generic woman and all women are the same as her and vice versa

Do you understand that Kamala is a person, distinct from other people? Yes or no? She's not just a "woman." She's Kamala. A distinct human being. Do you understand that?

Yes, you're a misogynist. I talked about Kamala and YOU said that all women are the same. You're a misogynist and a racist.

Kamala is a PERSON, ass wipe. My view of her is my view of her as a PERSON. The person Kamala.

Isn't it funny how you stepped in to defend her and you insulted her more than I did. You said she's not a person, she's a generic woman and all women are the same as her and vice versa

No, i stated that the former president and you as a supporter hate strong women. That is neither all women or them being the same.

No, i stated that the former president and you as a supporter hate strong women. That is neither all women or them being the same.

So sorry, when you say the former president hates young women, are you talking about the rapist Bill Clinton? Or do you mean Biden touching sniffing and harassing women? Oh wait, he's the current President. Or did you mean Obama who doesn't believe women are allowed to disagree with him? There are so many to choose from.

Oh wait, you're the one who hates women ...

So sorry, when you say the former president hates young women, are you talking about the rapist Bill Clinton? Or do you mean Biden touching sniffing and harassing women? Oh wait, he's the current President. Or did you mean Obama who doesn't believe women are allowed to disagree with him? There are so many to choose from.

When did I post that the former president hates young women? I'm sure Jeffery and don loved them young ones.

Where did I bring up President William Jefferson Clinton? He liked his women older.

Has President Biden ever faced a sexual harassments claim(s) like the former president? As the former president has over 20 of them.

Where do you come up with shit like the statement on President Barack Hussein Obama? Your ass?

Me? What do you have about me?

When did I post that the former president hates young women? I'm sure Jeffery and don loved them young ones.

Where did I bring up President William Jefferson Clinton? He liked his women older.

Has President Biden ever faced a sexual harassments claim(s) like the former president? As the former president has over 20 of them.

Where do you come up with shit like the statement on President Barack Hussein Obama? Your ass?

You said if you vote for someone who hates young women then you hate young women.

Well, you supported the rapist Clinton, the sexual harasser Biden and Obama who thinks women aren't smart enough to decide who to support themselves, they have to agree with him.

So do the math, according to YOU, YOU hate young women

You said if you vote for someone who hates young women then you hate young women.

Well, you supported the rapist Clinton, the sexual harasser Biden and Obama who thinks women aren't smart enough to decide who to support themselves, they have to agree with him.

Are you experiencing difficulty reading?

Feeling light headed?

Is the floor racing to your head as I type.

Are you experiencing difficulty reading?

Feeling light headed?

Is the floor racing to your head as I type.

You still haven't answered. Do you understand that Kamala is an actual distinct person? So far you've just lumped her together with all other women saying that a woman is any other women, they are all the same. Like your Messiah Biden says about blacks.

Do you understand that Kamala is a human being? A distinct person? Yes or no?

Forum List

Back