The party praying Biden lives out his term is now ... the Democrats ...

If Kamala is the 2024 Democrat nominee, you will ...

• Laugh

• Cry

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have no problem with her being President.

I understand that bigots do.

So you mean if she were white then Repulbicans would like her like they do Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and the Clintons, huh?

You're a jackass and a racist
How do you make that leap boy. Knuckle dragging maga fuckups have issues with women, but tolerate their own provided they say everything the way republic men do.

Step outside that and the Liz Cheney treatment is on.

Only 2% of leftists supported Harris in the primaries choosing a Rich Old White Dementia Riddled man instead.

Hahahahaha what a moron.!

So you mean if she were white then Repulbicans would like her like they do Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and the Clintons, huh?

How do you make that leap boy. Knuckle dragging maga fuckups have issues with women, but tolerate their own provided they say everything the way republic men do.

Only 2% of leftists supported Harris in the primaries choosing a Rich Old White Dementia Riddled man instead.

It's not the 2020 Democratic primary anymore.

Just like it's not 2016 either.

So you’re trying to say all those misogynist racist bigot leftists who wouldn’t support a black woman a year ago would now.
Hahahahahahahahaha

One has to hand it to Uncle Joe, he found a sure fire way to make sure that every American prays for his continued good health, select Dan Quayle v2.0 as his running mate.

Way to go Joe!
Well, yes.............

Except for the fact that he didn't select his running mate, as she was selected for him.
You're wrong, but this doesn't argue for Joe making good decisions. But it solidified him with women, which oddly was a problem for Hillary, and it couldn't cost the dems a senate seat

It didn't solidify him with women, what a boob. Leftist women were in the bag no matter what and no one changed sides to Democrat because of it.
Yep, selecting the least likeable woman you can find in order to solidify support among women is a dubious strategy at best.

Well, let's face it. Democrats don't really HAVE any likable women.
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

When did cameltoe become more likable?

So you’re trying to say all those misogynist racist bigot leftists who wouldn’t support a black woman a year ago would now.
Hahahahahahahahaha
Is the only reason that you don't support her is because she's mixed race and wrong gender?

I supported Elizabeth Warren in primary....but hey, you hate that woman too.

Remember how Democrats all just wanted Biden to win so he could step aside and let a real leftist (as if Biden isn't one) could step in and replace him? Well, Biden turned out to be the hard left's wet dream and Kamala is a nut job.

Democrats are just absolutely praying now nothing happens to Joe. Imagine, DeSantis versus Kamala. Talk about the Democrats ending democracy blowing up in their faces, they'd be handing off DC to the Republicans and they know it. The woman was massively funded for the primaries and polled so low she dropped out before the FIRST primary. Sheesh.

Vote for and fuck the Republicans.

Hahahahahahahahaha
Is the only reason that you don't support her is because she's mixed race and wrong gender?

Weak attempt at shifting blame and playing the race card. 98% of your racist misogynis party chose a rich old white guy over her.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Weak attempt at shifting blame and playing the race card. 98% of your racist misogynis party chose a rich old white guy over her.
Fail

justinacolmena You sound like you are in a pit or us against them warfare, but the majority of the country approves what he is doing, by all available polling on the subject. You can reject that also, but it is just further rejection of reality, based on your politics.

One has to hand it to Uncle Joe, he found a sure fire way to make sure that every American prays for his continued good health, select Dan Quayle v2.0 as his running mate.

Way to go Joe!
Well, yes.............

Except for the fact that he didn't select his running mate, as she was selected for him.
You're wrong, but this doesn't argue for Joe making good decisions. But it solidified him with women, which oddly was a problem for Hillary, and it couldn't cost the dems a senate seat

It didn't solidify him with women, what a boob. Leftist women were in the bag no matter what and no one changed sides to Democrat because of it.
Yep, selecting the least likeable woman you can find in order to solidify support among women is a dubious strategy at best.

Well, let's face it. Democrats don't really HAVE any likable women.

Sadly leftist women are leftists before they are women. As you would know since they don't support you. They also don't support my wife or daughters because they aren't leftist. They are women and worse, they are not white ... and they don't support Democrats. Democrats are racists and misogynists

True. Democrats are sheep. You'll vote for whomever you're told to vote for

Hahahahahahahahaha

Yes, that's it. That's why Republicans like all the white Democrats so much. They are white. Biden, Elizabeth Warren, Pelosi. You picked up on that, how Republicans obviously really like them.

You are a total fucking retard. The real thing. You're LITERALLY stupid as a bag of rocks, and that's using literally by it's actual meaning

Remember how Democrats all just wanted Biden to win so he could step aside and let a real leftist (as if Biden isn't one) could step in and replace him? Well, Biden turned out to be the hard left's wet dream and Kamala is a nut job.

Democrats are just absolutely praying now nothing happens to Joe. Imagine, DeSantis versus Kamala. Talk about the Democrats ending democracy blowing up in their faces, they'd be handing off DC to the Republicans and they know it. The woman was massively funded for the primaries and polled so low she dropped out before the FIRST primary. Sheesh.

Vote for and fuck the Republicans.

People always say wow, what a nice guy, after they meet you, don't they?

How far up your own ass was your own dick shoved?

Hahahahahahahahaha

You have to wonder how anyone can be as stupid as Otto the Fascist that they think Republicans like white Democrats. He is truly a complete and utter moron

Hahahahahahahahaha

Fail

Actually he hit the bulls eye. You are a total racist woman hating piece of shit

Doesn't matter. Because she never will be.

The right people are involved with undoing the means that the Marxists employed to unconstitutionally bypass the state legislatures, so I doubt we'll have a problem with that again.

In fact, it's doubtful that we'll see a Democrat president for years, given the blatant transparency of the attempted Marxist overthrow of our Republican form of government.

People just aren't that dumb.

Unfortunately people are that dumb, or we wouldn't be in the current situation we're in.

Is that like George W. Bush in 1980 against Ronald Reagan.

And then Reagan made him the VP, and that was his stepping stone to the presidency.

Like that?

Forum List

Back