The party praying Biden lives out his term is now ... the Democrats ...

If Kamala is the 2024 Democrat nominee, you will ...

• Laugh

• Cry

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you guys actually pray for someone to die? I don't. So, yeah, I will pray for Biden to have a long life.

I hate that orange douche-bag that you guys call der Fuhrer and yet...would not pray for his death. People must be real losers who would wish for someone's death.

Didn't you post that Biden would never be President?

Wow, two commies in your post. Do they try to overthrow the government the way insurrectionist wingnuts do?

I'd initially started a thread calling it for Biden early on.

lyEx02f.jpg

As events and the manufactured narrative surrounding events (rather than time) proceded and as I watched the narrative spread as the quislings got more active regurgitating it, I think I bounced back and forth a couple of times, purely out of lack of confidence for the electorate's ablitity to place the smut aside and really think about the issues critically.

I believe that in the days prior to the overthrow I did finally say that I believed they'd give it to Biden.

If I recall correctly, I believe I based that on what I saw going on with the futures market. The futures market is always the best indicator of what's coming down the pike with those specific historical events. In fact ,I think /i specifically said that at the time.

So far as your latter smut, I'm not really woried about a genuine overthrow.

You simply don't have it in yuns. You're too weak.
What do those futures markets tell you about the Presidency of Biden?

Remember how Democrats all just wanted Biden to win so he could step aside and let a real leftist (as if Biden isn't one) could step in and replace him? Well, Biden turned out to be the hard left's wet dream and Kamala is a nut job.

Democrats are just absolutely praying now nothing happens to Joe. Imagine, DeSantis versus Kamala. Talk about the Democrats ending democracy blowing up in their faces, they'd be handing off DC to the Republicans and they know it. The woman was massively funded for the primaries and polled so low she dropped out before the FIRST primary. Sheesh.

You forgot the third option....

cry/laugh
17-178349_emoji-faces-printable-free-emoji-printables-crying-laughing.png

Do you guys actually pray for someone to die? I don't. So, yeah, I will pray for Biden to have a long life.

I hate that orange douche-bag that you guys call der Fuhrer and yet...would not pray for his death. People must be real losers who would wish for someone's death.

I do not pray for people to die. This is not a binary choice here.

Biden is 78 years old. The reality is that he's going to die, sooner rather than later. It happens to everyone eventually, and he's already lived well past his life expectancy. I don't consider death to be the ultimate evil, or even AN evil; it's just a part of life. Praying for an inevitability to not happen would be a waste of my time and God's.

In short, I just don't really care that much either way. It will be as it will be. And it's not like I even know the guy.

Dementia brain Biden forgets to address a major front page news condo building collapse during his press conference, Kamala has to turn him back to the microphone and remind him he forgot. :oops:

Remember how Democrats all just wanted Biden to win so he could step aside and let a real leftist (as if Biden isn't one) could step in and replace him? Well, Biden turned out to be the hard left's wet dream and Kamala is a nut job.

Democrats are just absolutely praying now nothing happens to Joe. Imagine, DeSantis versus Kamala. Talk about the Democrats ending democracy blowing up in their faces, they'd be handing off DC to the Republicans and they know it. The woman was massively funded for the primaries and polled so low she dropped out before the FIRST primary. Sheesh.

Biden won't make it to the end of 2021.

Biden won't make it to the end of 2021.

I'll bet the former president dies first

I have no problem with her being President.

I understand that bigots do.

So you mean if she were white then Repulbicans would like her like they do Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and the Clintons, huh?

You're a jackass and a racist
How do you make that leap boy. Knuckle dragging maga fuckups have issues with women, but tolerate their own provided they say everything the way republic men do.

Step outside that and the Liz Cheney treatment is on.

And the misogynist racist just prattles on filled with your unending hate
How's that? What is wrong about my post?

Sadly you're serious too, aren't you Adolph?

You forgot the third option....

cry/laugh
17-178349_emoji-faces-printable-free-emoji-printables-crying-laughing.png

I didn't forget that, I allowed multiple votes

So you mean if she were white then Repulbicans would like her like they do Biden, Kerry, Pelosi and the Clintons, huh?

How do you make that leap boy. Knuckle dragging maga fuckups have issues with women, but tolerate their own provided they say everything the way republic men do.

You with the Hitler references want to be taken serious?

Is Liz Cheney not blackballed by the maga fuckups? Yes/No?

Have women been a problem for the republic party for some time. Numbers of member and now the batshit crazy ones like green or bobert from CO.

Have women been a problem for the republic party for some time. Numbers of member and now the batshit crazy ones like green or bobert from CO.

You're a fascist who wants to silence opposition to the Democrat party with threats, intimidation and violence. You support Democrats just flat out stealing elections, including Joe Biden. You're a racist and a misogynist.

And just read your hate propaganda. Nazi is the right term for you, Adolph. You're a Democrat Nazi

One has to hand it to Uncle Joe, he found a sure fire way to make sure that every American prays for his continued good health, select Dan Quayle v2.0 as his running mate.

Way to go Joe!
Well, yes.............

Except for the fact that he didn't select his running mate, as she was selected for him.
You're wrong, but this doesn't argue for Joe making good decisions. But it solidified him with women, which oddly was a problem for Hillary, and it couldn't cost the dems a senate seat

You're a fascist who wants to silence opposition to the Democrat party with threats, intimidation and violence. You support Democrats just flat out stealing elections, including Joe Biden. You're a racist and a misogynist.

And just read your hate propaganda. Nazi is the right term for you, Adolph. You're a Democrat Nazi
Nobody stole the election. Biden won a free, fair and most secure election in history.

That's a pathetic statement. Why don't you simply state you hate all democrats for no reason. Because that is not a reason. Grow up.
How silly you are

Harris is an airhead

Thats obvious to most people with eyes to see

She would even be a step down from biden who is just treading water himself

Which side of the political spectrum does fascism fall?

Then we can discuss.

Forum List

Back