The Party Is Over For 'Fingers'

That's right. When some in Joe's base AKA virtually every 'plantation lawn jockey' starts asking themselves how badly they have once again been played there is a big problem.
The DNC better get their act together or they are going to lose in Nov.
Now the question isn't what Biden's VP will be a better president.
The question is can 'Fingers' even get to the finish line in one piece?
Trump would eat Joe's lunch and then take away his milk money.
The more 'Fingers' fucks up the more Bernie is looking like a nominee.........in spite of the 'plantation lawn jockeys'

Who the fuck is "fingers"?

1590421942570.png

It's a shame so many swimming pools are so closed b/c this place could supply an endless amount of crocodile tears to fill them.

Blacks that support Republicans show either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty. :lol:

To give HRC a fair shake, she was joking about the stereotype that all black people look alike. It was one of the few times that she actually pulled off being funny. Our society has gotten so hypersensitive about race that many people walk on egg shells talking about it out of fear of being called a Way-Cist.

I understand that. It's a racist joke to begin with. She is perpetuating a racist stereotypical joke.

You need to get your fodder from RT? Yeah, I believe everything they say.

Hillary is saying it. Do you believe the video has been altered?

It was a joke. God, you people have trouble detecting humor these days.

Yeah, it's a racist joke. If a right winger would have said it, there would have been flaming outrage for weeks.

To give HRC a fair shake, she was joking about the stereotype that all black people look alike. It was one of the few times that she actually pulled off being funny. Our society has gotten so hypersensitive about race that many people walk on egg shells talking about it out of fear of being called a Way-Cist.

I understand that. It's a racist joke to begin with. She is perpetuating a racist stereotypical joke.

I disagree. She used the stereotype sarcastically. I am no fan of the Hildabeast, I just make my calls as I see them.

Biden will be just fine. Go read some more Breitbart or something and don’t worry about reality. Well take care of it.

Get some more training loser.

progressive shill ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Forum List

Back