The Party Is Over For 'Fingers'

That's right. When some in Joe's base AKA virtually every 'plantation lawn jockey' starts asking themselves how badly they have once again been played there is a big problem.
The DNC better get their act together or they are going to lose in Nov.
Now the question isn't what Biden's VP will be a better president.
The question is can 'Fingers' even get to the finish line in one piece?
Trump would eat Joe's lunch and then take away his milk money.
The more 'Fingers' fucks up the more Bernie is looking like a nominee.........in spite of the 'plantation lawn jockeys'

Who the fuck is "fingers"?

Look, the little shill is pretending.

biden picks a woman.jpg

He was smiling when he said that. It was a joke. The only people who actually took offense are the people who hate Joe anyway, not because they're offended but because he's the opposition.

I'm sure he was smiling when he stuck his fingers up that girl's vagina and when he got his drug-addled kid a board seat at Barisma and when he told Obozo not to go after bin-Laden and that the Iran nuclear sell-out was "a big fucking deal, man!" If you're going to vote for that piece of shit you should have to take a literacy test first....in German.

Biden will be just fine. Go read some more Breitbart or something and don’t worry about reality. Well take care of it.
I hope you are right, there are other candidates who would give President Trump a tougher run. Sniff Pro Joe is carrying more baggage than the Kardashians on a cruise.
And Trump has more baggage than what sank with the Titanic :dunno:

Look, Biden isn’t perfect, but he’s worlds better than Trump. I’d vote for almost anybody over that traitorous piece of trash. If Reagan’s fucking corpse crawled from his grave and landed the Dem nomination, I’d vote for him.

Biden will be just fine. Go read some more Breitbart or something and don’t worry about reality. Well take care of it.
I hope you are right, there are other candidates who would give President Trump a tougher run. Sniff Pro Joe is carrying more baggage than the Kardashians on a cruise.
And Trump has more baggage than what sank with the Titanic :dunno:

Look, Biden isn’t perfect, but he’s worlds better than Trump. I’d vote for almost anybody over that traitorous piece of trash. If Reagan’s fucking corpse crawled from his grave and landed the Dem nomination, I’d vote for him.
What exactly did President Trump do that is traitorous?

He tried to influence an American election by inviting foreign interference. Maybe not technically treason by definition, but close enough in my book. He betrayed the oath of office. He belongs in Gitmo.
There was no collusion, you damn idiot.
Well, there was, but that’s not what I’m referring to. I’m talking about Ukraine. He tried to get Ukraine to interfere in our elections.

Fuck face.

He tried to influence an American election by inviting foreign interference. Maybe not technically treason by definition, but close enough in my book. He betrayed the oath of office. He belongs in Gitmo.
Well, there was, but that’s not what I’m referring to. I’m talking about Ukraine. He tried to get Ukraine to interfere in our elections.

Fuck face.
Bullshit, you pusillanimous putrid punk. Show your evidence.

Fuck face.
Awww it looks like I triggered somebody. You doing ok old man? :lmao:

The evidence is in the House impeachment trial. You know, the one where The Orange Dumpster Fire got himself impeached? It’s also in the words of Republican Lamar Alexander, who said Democrats proved their case:

“The question then is not whether the president did it, but whether the United States Senate or the American people should decide what to do about what he did,” he said in a statement. “I believe that the Constitution provides that the people should make that decision in the presidential election that begins in Iowa on Monday.”

Better luck next time, old fart. Try not to get so upset the next time I own you.

That's right. When some in Joe's base AKA virtually every 'plantation lawn jockey' starts asking themselves how badly they have once again been played there is a big problem.
The more 'Fingers' fucks up the more Bernie is looking like a nominee.........in spite of the 'plantation lawn jockeys'

He was smiling when he said that. It was a joke. The only people who actually took offense are the people who hate Joe anyway, not because they're offended but because he's the opposition.

Lol, I'm glad liberals are showing their true colors of racism. Trump has you loons proudly proclaiming it!

Democrats were smiling back in 1950 also when they were burning crosses on black's lawns.

Fuck face.

The evidence is in the House impeachment trial. You know, the one where The Orange Dumpster Fire got himself impeached? It’s also in the words of Republican Lamar Alexander, who said Democrats proved their case:

“The question then is not whether the president did it, but whether the United States Senate or the American people should decide what to do about what he did,” he said in a statement. “I believe that the Constitution provides that the people should make that decision in the presidential election that begins in Iowa on Monday.”

Better luck next time, old fart. Try not to get so upset the next time I own you.
So how did Republican Lamar Alexander vote in the impeachment trial, innocent or guilty? Your own link in the headline says the offense is NOT impeachable. You really are an idiot. The only thing you own is colossal glittering ignorance.

Fuck face.

So how did Republican Lamar Alexander vote in the impeachment trial, innocent or guilty?
There is no innocent or guilty — it’s vote to convict, or vote to acquit. Lamar Alexander chose to acquit, but that doesn’t change the facts of the evidence. He said that the case was proved, but that he didn’t agree with the punishment.

Mitt Romney, on the other hand, became the first senator in American history to vote for conviction against a president of his own party.

How does it feel to be on the other side ?

Fuck face.

So how did Republican Lamar Alexander vote in the impeachment trial, innocent or guilty?
There is no innocent or guilty — it’s vote to convict, or vote to acquit. Lamar Alexander chose to acquit, but that doesn’t change the facts of the evidence. He said that the case was proved, but that he didn’t agree with the punishment.

Mitt Romney, on the other hand, became the first senator in American history to vote for conviction against a president of his own party.

Which only shows you how stupid Mitt is.

He won't be returning.

Fuck face.

Wrong. He said it wasn't an impeachable offense. Kinda like your stupidity. It's not a crime being dumber than a retarded cockroach. Carry on, moonbeam.

Fuck face.

Which only shows you how stupid Mitt is.

He won't be returning.
Tissue?

Fuck face.

Wrong. He said it wasn't an impeachable offense. Kinda like your stupidity. It's not a crime being dumber than a retarded cockroach. Carry on, moonbeam.
I’ll take your personal attacks as a concession of defeat. Lamar Alexander said the Democrats proved their case. You’re just too partisan and likely too stupid to comprehend what he wrote.

Run along now, trash. You’ve been owned once again.

Forum List

Back