the outside observer, non usa citizens watching the USA election

After having watched about 8 years ago those 400K germans demonstrating in support for the filth obama, and who just allowed merkel to insanely embrace over verminous 1 MM muslim "refugees" into their country, there really isn't a fucking whole lot of anything that I am interested in hearing from a german right now. You are in absolutely no position whatsoever to weigh in on the US elections. You want a say in them? Legally immigrate and become a citizen so you can vote. Otherwise, fuck off.
Talk about "Ugly American"!!
It's redneck shit like you that embarrasses me when i travel internationally.
"Redneck"? You stupid fucking turd, besides the fact that the city I currently reside in in the US is likely FAR larger than yours, I have lived across EU and likely speak MORE languages than you. DON'T make assumptions aboout other people you know nothing about jackass.
I go by your jackass comments, and I am especially embarrassed by people like you that travel internationally and make citizens from USA look so stupid.

Shut up already you fucking idiot, no one sees 500K americans demonstrating over a german election. Just go away.

Forum List

Back