The only reason why Republican voters believe there is rampant voter fraud is because republicans in office or Trump told them there is. That’s it.

Republicans on social media are already pushing the Big Lie for next week in case they lose
Nonsense. Very few Republicans expect a loss.

Dems? However, by and large, do expect a big ass-whooping. While polls aren’t necessarily great at assisting in making such predictions, they do provide some fodder.

And the claim that it’s a “big lie” is itself dishonest.

The election may not have been stolen. But belief by some that it was stolen doesn’t mean that they are “lying” even if they are unable to adequately support the belief.

That's correct. NOT ONCE did any court review and pursue the evidence put before them. That includes that gutless shill Roberts and the SCOTUS. One party is NOT going to run roughshod over the other half of this nation. At least, it isn't going to happen without one hell of a throwdown FIGHT.
Call the Democratic AND Republican judges incompetent and have them all impeached or fired for not wanting to do their jobs.

Those are the judges who Trump lawyers took the cases to, without evidence.

I can imagine that Trump expected that at least the Trump appointed Judges would have come though, somehow, for him, but the Judges chose to follow the law. That is all they could do. Follow the law, a law too many Americans do not care about.

Even SCOTUS followed the law and saw NOTHING about the case bought to them, or saw that it was not worth looking at. And there were 6 Republican SCOTUS there. ALL of them "failed" Donald Trump.

What a shame !

Nonsense. Very few Republicans expect a loss.

Dems? However, by and large, do expect a big ass-whooping. While polls aren’t necessarily great at assisting in making such predictions, they do provide some fodder.

And the claim that it’s a “big lie” is itself dishonest.

The election may not have been stolen. But belief by some that it was stolen doesn’t mean that they are “lying” even if they are unable to adequately support the belief.
Dims are so goofy.

The only reason why Republican voters believe there is rampant voter fraud is because republicans in office or Trump told them there is. That’s it.​

Fuck you. Trump isn't the only one who said that.

In fact, Joe Biden bragged about it, you stupid TDS afflicted moron.

Joe Biden's confession is the #1 reason that people know that his campaign committed massive voter fraud. He confessed on livestream video.

What amazingly well edited videos.

And STILL Republicans cannot find extensive voter fraud if their lives depended on it. Which they tried and tried and only came up with more votes for Biden.

Talk about losing an election the honest way.
MORE Democrats and Republicans voted for Biden in 2020 then Trump and his followers would like to own up to.

You can ignore it all you like but if your party and its media whores try it again, there is going to be hell to pay and none of us will escape the consequences behind that. I suspect it won't be as humorous as you think 2020 was.
Stop making threats.
Go vote and ACCEPT the results of the election.

Those who do not like the results of an election and start violence are DOUBLE LOSERS.

All the court cases challenging the 2020 election have been dismissed because of a lack of evidence.

The conservative Heritage Foundation inadvertently proved this as well by showing only 1300 cases of voter fraud occurred over FOUR DECADES.

Meanwhile, actual Trump supporters committed voter fraud in 2020. 3 did so on one community.

Voter fraud is statistically very rare but republicans can’t handle the truth. Republicans simply believe anything Trump tells them.

My aunt passed away in 2018 at age 78. She lived in New Windsor, New York, which is about an hour north of Manhattan. We had all of her mail forwarded to my brother's home in Florida after she died.

A lifelong Republican, in 2020, she received an absentee ballot in the mail as well as numerous mailings from democrat candidates.

Seemed pretty fishy to me...

Last edited:
Voter fraud is statistically very rare but republicans can’t handle the truth. Republicans simply believe anything Trump tells them.

Republicans can handle the truth. Republicans do not believe anything Trump tells them. Republicans are separate from Trumplicans or the TOP or the mega-MAGA. It'd be nice if people like you would learn to distinguish between the two...

My aunt passed away in 2018 at age 78. She lived in New Windsor, New York, which is about an hour north of Manhattan. We had all of her mail forwarded to my brother's home in Florida after she died.

A lifelong Republican, in 2020, she received an absentee ballot in the mail as well as numerous mailings from democrat candidates.

Seemed pretty fishy to me...

But did she vote that year?

She'd been dead for over two years.

She shouldn't have received a ballot, and she'd never received mailers from democrats before.

Like I said... fishy...

I was attempting to be humorous. Sometimes it doesn't translate in print...

Yeah, it's fishy. Until you remember the stories of dogs getting called for jury duty...

Then it just smacks of general laziness on the part of the government and the candidates.

She'd been dead for over two years.

She shouldn't have received a ballot, and she'd never received mailers from democrats before.

Like I said... fishy...
Would the question be why was she still on the list of Republicans who could still vote? Was the election office told that she had passed away?

All the court cases challenging the 2020 election have been dismissed because of a lack of evidence.

The conservative Heritage Foundation inadvertently proved this as well by showing only 1300 cases of voter fraud occurred over FOUR DECADES.

Meanwhile, actual Trump supporters committed voter fraud in 2020. 3 did so on one community.

I continue to ask, what does it say about us as a society that so many of us have fallen down this insane conspiracy theory rabbit hole?

We may not want to know the answer to that one.

Would the question be why was she still on the list of Republicans who could still vote? Was the election office told that she had passed away?

Everyone and their brother was aware of her death. She was rather prominent in her community...

INCORRECT. We're not parrots like all Democrats. Don't project.

Republicans can handle the truth. Republicans do not believe anything Trump tells them. Republicans are separate from Trumplicans or the TOP or the mega-MAGA. It'd be nice if people like you would learn to distinguish between the two...
The numbers don't bare that out my friend.

Forum List

Back