Sunny Hostin Compares White Suburban Women To Roaches

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
She's black. Of course she will see white women as roaches. It would be a surprise if she, as black, had any other opinion.

Abortion was the hill democrats chose to die on. They believed that women with babies would gladly accept the lack of formula. They believed that women wouldn't mind not being able to put dinner on the table. They believed that women would not mind choosing between driving the kids to school or going to work. If only they could kill their own babies or the babies of others. It turned out that not all women agreed.

Yet another example of the tolerant party. "The View" host Sunny Hostin compared white suburban women to roaches. I wonder how many votes that'll get 'em?

Well, I compare that shit clown to a chimp, with a head injury, that's come down out of the trees to annoy us... where's a dry cough when you need one....

Yet another example of the tolerant party. "The View" host Sunny Hostin compared white suburban women to roaches. I wonder how many votes that'll get 'em?

I wonder how many women were watching the view and now 50% of them have turned the channel permanently because they dont like being insulted, especially by a stupid black woman.

Go woke, go broke....

The Stalinists just keep getting more and more desperate as we get closer to election.
They are Marxists, nothing else should they be called...

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

What possible reason is there for that stupid twit to be on television?

What possible reason does that pathetic show have more than a few thousand idiots watching it?

Can you imagine the chaos that would erupt from a notable White Woman saying the same thing about inner-city Black Women?

Perhaps it's time for White Folk to start taking the gloves off... what's good for the goose MUST be good for the gander... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back